Rate me

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

her

Mod
Staff
Honestly, this is the last rate thread I'll make. Just give me an honest rating and what I can improve.

Also, how can I fix my asymmetry?

Fucking imgur cant see the pic on my phone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Achathin
5.5, and someone tell this man how to fix it. I have the same problem.

Except for you it's not noticable aside from the lips of you stare at it.
Actually could possibly be a 6, idk if im over rating here.

chad in asia but you suffer from being asian in the west, even tho ur hapa

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
5.5, and someone tell this man how to fix it. I have the same problem.

Except for you it's not noticable aside from the lips of you stare at it.
Actually could possibly be a 6, idk if im over rating here.
5.5-6/10, right? Idk if it's noticeable irl, but my mom once told me that she noticed my mouth was slightly crooked, but after that she never talked about it again. I'm so insecure about my asymmetry that I can't even hold eye contact or talk normally to people.

Thanks for the rating.
chad in asia but you suffer from being asian in the west, even tho ur hapa
I don't plan moving to Asia, I don't really like asian girls. My phenotype actually seems to work in my country, as I had some girls wanting to hook up with me, but I just ghosted them because I'm so fucking autistic.

Last edited:
long midface and philtrum. morph yourself with a smaller philtrum and you will see

you are bordering on prettyboy and would have made it with a compact midface

you are still above average

Any
5.5-6/10, right? Idk if it's noticeable irl, but my mom once told me that she noticed my mouth was slightly crooked, but after that she never talked about it again. I'm so insecure about my asymmetry that I can't even hold eye contact or talk normally to people.

Thanks for the rating.
Anytime, and wait till others respond tho. I think you're a 6 tho, or 5.5. Both are good places looks wise.

And you actually have good facial symmetry, the rest of your face is good, it's what boosts your rating. And although your lips are slightly crooked, I didn't notice until I went back and checked after reading you asking how to fix the asymmetry. Irl no ones gonna notice, so it's nothing to worry ab. If it's consultation I have the same thing but no ones noticed mine.

upper lip is very narrow

20140722044730a0due46n84i6tebl.jpg

Is that even achievable for me?

Maybe idk prolly not

Wrap Around Jaw Implants to correct your lower third assymtry Issues
Mouth Widening Procedure
Lip Reduction
Bilateral Infraborbital Malar Implants
Rhinoplasty

All This should Cost Around 50k+

im not even going to go into detail with your eyes since i dont think u really the surgeries tht much. aside from getting ur eyebrows done.

upper lip is very narrow
Yes, my lips are a big falio. I don't know why I have them, everyone in my family has normal lips.
Maybe idk prolly not

Wrap Around Jaw Implants to correct your lower third assymtry Issues
Mouth Widening Procedure
Lip Reduction
Bilateral Infraborbital Malar Implants
Rhinoplasty

All This should Cost Around 50k+

im not even going to go into detail with your eyes since i dont think u really the surgeries tht much. aside from getting ur eyebrows done.
Alright, thanks bro. What would you rate me?

luckily you can fix your lip with surgery apart from the long midface. a lip lift might help.

cover your mouth up with one of those fashion surgery masks and you will realize you need to looksmax your mouth

• +1
Reactions: her
long philtrum/short chin

But seirously long philtrum and maybe facial bloat, I think psl 4+ if your height is good.

Honestly, this is the last rate thread I'll make. Just give me an honest rating and what I can improve.

Also, how can I fix my asymmetry?

you can fix uneven eyelids with the eyelid tape

Your asymmetry is not noticeable unless consciously looking for it so in real life it is not a problem. You look like you have a very fat face though. I would bet you're skinny fat. Like probably 25% bodyfat but don't look fat in a shirt

Your asymmetry is not noticeable unless consciously looking for it so in real life it is not a problem. You look like you have a very fat face though. I would bet you're skinny fat. Like probably 25% bodyfat but don't look fat in a shirt
Okay. Idk if I'm skinny fat, I'm almost underweight, but I could be. What would you rate me?

Zoinks! You've taken a wrong turn.

Probably 4.5

Status
Not open for further replies.