rate me. 17 5'10

born to die 2002

born to die 2002

Iron
no friends aspie for my whole life basically and i got banned from truerateme for being underage awhile back. cant get better than these shit pics its all i have on this pc
Me
ZFsRDAH.jpg

5/10

Also being non-NT is a big falio

Big eye area failo

You have good bones underneath that bloat/fat.

You aren't very goodlooking, but you can definetly have a girlfriend and have friends. Your problem is not your looks and I hope you fix your situation regarding autism.

You aren't very goodlooking, but you can definetly have a girlfriend and have friends. Your problem is not your looks and I hope you fix your situation regarding autism.
Thanks gudru

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
i would destroy the human race to have your midface ratio

Sean-OPry-by-Kat-Irlin2-1.jpeg

NT standards are very high in 2019 so you will need to NPCmax

He can get subhuman girlfriend and be cucked with chad? Yeah he's problem is not his looks. Not at all

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
What's delusional with that he's enough to get girlfriend and be cheated?
There's no reason to think hell get cheated on, and even if it does happen, hell it almost always happens at both sides. Men are more likely to cheat

Men are more likely to cheat
giphy.gif

You're fuckin bluepilled. He's not chadlite to cheat. He can get averge girls for ltr with a lot of effort and get sex eventually, but to slay and cheat is not enough.

• +1
Reactions: medialcanthuscel
giphy.gif

You're fuckin bluepilled. He's not chadlite to cheat. He can get averge girls for ltr with a lot of effort and get sex eventually, but to slay and cheat is not enough.
I never said he was chadlite you dumb fuck. He doesn't look bad and can definitely get a girlfriend. I never said he could slay but what makes you think he's not able to cheat? Even though he's not chadlite that doesn't mean he's not able to cheat on someone

I never said he was chadlite you dumb fuck. He doesn't look bad and can definitely get a girlfriend. I never said he could slay but what makes you think he's not able to cheat? Even though he's not chadlite that doesn't mean he's not able to cheat on someone
you said that he can cheat. No he can't. If you think 4 psl, 5'10 dude dude can pump and dump other averge foid (i'm asuming that 4 psl is the minimum to fuck) you're bluepilled. You need to be at least 6 psl with that height to fuck just like that without ltr.

you said that he can cheat. No he can't. If you think 4 psl, 5'10 dude dude can pump and dump other averge foid (i'm asuming that 4 psl is the minimum to fuck) you're bluepilled. You need to be at least 6 psl with that height to fuck just like that without ltr.
I never said he can pump and dump but my point was that he can definitely cheat on a girl during a relationship, that literally wasn't my point in the first place. You're retarded.

I never said he can pump and dump but my point was that he can definitely cheat on a girl during a relationship, that literally wasn't my point in the first place. You're retarded.
cheat=pump and dump, cheat=slay. Slaying on 4 psl foids is hard for 4 psl 5'10 dude

eyes too small

You aren't very goodlooking, but you can definetly have a girlfriend and have friends. Your problem is not your looks

cope