Rate me 17M 5’11” 145 lbs.

Exafc

Exafc

Autism
Been on accutane for a while so don’t mention that please.

Attachments

• 6630A414-B3F6-42FA-9448-103110BCB8F3.jpeg
    6630A414-B3F6-42FA-9448-103110BCB8F3.jpeg
    123.7 KB · Views: 175
  • B26E26E3-EFA8-4D3B-921B-1D73EA6D0AED.jpeg
    B26E26E3-EFA8-4D3B-921B-1D73EA6D0AED.jpeg
    219 KB · Views: 199
  • 0666D724-237C-4480-BBD8-6ADE778EA5E7.jpeg
    0666D724-237C-4480-BBD8-6ADE778EA5E7.jpeg
    401.9 KB · Views: 188
High E

• +1
Reactions: Achathin, FailedNormie, dogtown and 2 others
Below average unfortunately

And average isn't good enough anyways

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Achathin, FailedNormie, dogtown and 4 others
Lower estrogen, boost testosterone. Do it while you still can or you’ll take it in the bum

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Sorry but Feminism wont help your face and frame.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormie, Deleted member 1560, Pendejo and 4 others
Man... what is that body. you looking every so feminine.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown

• +1
Reactions: Exafc
Is my face bad besides the acne?
Imo yes, you have little to no sex appeal, high trust face, bloat, below average eye area. You are like 3-4/10 if 5 is average to be honest.

I don’t unless I’m at home or in a pool/beach/water park.

Thanks. I can get bi or pan chicks this way, I hope. Idk.

not even that. pretty much over.

• So Sad
Imo yes, you have little to no sex appeal, high trust face, bloat, below average eye area. You are like 3-4/10 if 5 is average to be honest.
God dammit. Thanks for being honest though, fren.

its over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: crmsxg and Exafc
u look like ur on HRT, consider aromatase inhibitors
also wtf balding at 17?? get on some anti-balding drug
Have you ever had a girlfriend/lost viriginity?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
u look like ur on HRT, consider aromatase inhibitors
also wtf balding at 17?? get on some anti-balding drug
Have you ever had a girlfriend/lost viriginity?
I’m balding because of my fapping addiction. Been doing it at least twice a day for the past six years.

No I’ve never had a gf or lost my virginity. I’ve never had a female friend or even an acquaintance and the most I’ve ever talked to a similarilly aged girl in a row was probably like 3 minutes. Haven’t talked to any over the summer yet and it’s been 3 weeks even though I spend the majority of my time out and about.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian and androidcel
Don't prepare for girls, prepare for race war white man. Our time to react is now

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chrysler69, Einon and Exafc
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, androidcel and Deleted member 685
You genuenly have one of the worst hair types i've ever seen.Grow It out or get a buzzcut.
Don't prepare for girls, prepare for race war white man. Our time to react is now
astonishingly high iq

• So Sad
You genuenly have one of the worst hair types i've ever seen.Grow It out or get a buzzcut.

astonishingly high iq
I got a buzz cut and everyone here and on Reddit told me to grow it out. I’ll keep doing that. Do you think it’s over for me?

• +1
Reactions: Einon
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr manlet, Deleted member 685 and Exafc
I got a buzz cut and everyone here and on Reddit told me to grow it out. I’ll keep doing that. Do you think it’s over for me?
It's not over,but you seem like you need to lose some body fat and get a good haircut.

It's not over,but you seem like you need to lose some body fat and get a good haircut.
My waist got measured at 32 and my neck at 14. Supposedly my BF% is 15, but I sincerely doubt that. Based on charts and stuff it looks like mid-high 20’s. I’m seeing my dermatologist later today and I’m going to bring up finasteride. My annual physical doctor last week (turned 17 recently) said I should mention that to her. We’ll see if I can get on soon. 🙏

• +1
Reactions: Einon
And average isn't good enough anyways
Hmmm.....That must explain why when I get a decent haircut and I look pretty close to Tyrone I still got a look of disgust from foids:feelshah::feelswah:

• So Sad
did you get your brows done like that? looks way too feminine

• +1
A few weeks ago yeah.
you look okay in the second pic but your hair is complete dogshit and your brows are too feminine
also lose weight

• So Sad
Your face structure really isn't that bad. You can ascend to above average definitely. I would start with testosteronemaxxing, because right now you look like a betacuck. Then I would grow out your hair and find a better hairstyle. You also NEED to hairlinemaxx, it is extremely easy to lower your hairline nowadays. That is an extremely underrated feature, having a low dense hairline. For skincare I would look at Nibba's skincare routine video, it not only gets rid of acne but also improves skin tone which is what you need.

As for your body, cut any BF% you can until you can get very lean, around 8% BF. This not only improves your body but also your face slightly. Then I would gymcel hard, work on your obliques to get rid of your love handles.

Testosteronemaxxing:

Hairlinemaxxing:

https://looksmax.org/threads/regrow...o-excuses-after-youve-read-this-tbh-ngl.4678/ (Ignore finasteride, you are too young for that. Do everything else though. Maybe skip minoxidil)

Nibba Skincare Routine:

He removed the video, bastard. It was basically these products

And then he dermarolls his face every now and then too, I dont think you need to do that. Those three products are the most important ones but he also reccomends using a good face wash, but I just use water.

BF CUTTING:

There's so many threads on this, it shouldn't be hard to find one. Theres no secret to it: It's cardio and calories in/calories out. I've personally never had to cut so I can't recommend any thread that works well, just use the search feature. Same with Gymcelling, there's no secret to it unless you're taking tren or blasting test, which you shouldn't at your age.

Hope this helps.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mr manlet, Arkantos and Exafc
you look okay in the second pic but your hair is complete dogshit and your brows are too feminine
Besides my premature balding (which hopefully I can get on finasteride soon and fix) is there anything else bad about my hair?

Also I kind of like the feminine eyebrows. Gives off a “pretty boy” vibe, or at least the vibe that I care about my looks.

You have to lose weight and grow out your hair to hide that NW3

Underweight and skinny fat. Clean diet bro.

• +1
Reactions: Exafc and Deleted member 470
Oh yeah and also there's several soft looksmaxxes like eyelashmaxxing, eyebrowmaxxing, even things like contacts or watches can increase your SMV.

• +1
Reactions: Joyride and Exafc
Your face structure really isn't that bad. You can ascend to above average definitely. I would start with testosteronemaxxing, because right now you look like a betacuck. Then I would grow out your hair and find a better hairstyle. You also NEED to hairlinemaxx, it is extremely easy to lower your hairline nowadays. That is an extremely underrated feature, having a low dense hairline. For skincare I would look at Nibba's skincare routine video, it not only gets rid of acne but also improves skin tone which is what you need.

As for your body, cut any BF% you can until you can get very lean, around 8% BF. This not only improves your body but also your face slightly. Then I would gymcel hard, work on your obliques to get rid of your love handles.

Testosteronemaxxing:

Hairlinemaxxing:

https://looksmax.org/threads/regrow...o-excuses-after-youve-read-this-tbh-ngl.4678/ (Ignore finasteride, you are too young for that. Do everything else though. Maybe skip minoxidil)

Nibba Skincare Routine:

He removed the video, bastard. It was basically these products

And then he dermarolls his face every now and then too, I dont think you need to do that. Those three products are the most important ones but he also reccomends using a good face wash, but I just use water.

BF CUTTING:

There's so many threads on this, it shouldn't be hard to find one. Theres no secret to it: It's cardio and calories in/calories out. I've personally never had to cut so I can't recommend any thread that works well, just use the search feature. Same with Gymcelling, there's no secret to it unless you're taking tren or blasting test, which you shouldn't at your age.

Hope this helps.
Thanks man. Been gymcelling 3x a week 30-40 min a day for the past few months. Also my I dropped from the 85th percentile when I was 16 to the 33% now when I’m 17. I know BMI is a meme but it feelsGoodman.jpg

Honestly now that I look at you harder your hairline is your biggest problem, even bigger than your body. You need to hairlinemaxx and take it seriously, srs. I know I already said this but just emphasizing. I've done it myself for about 2 months now and have gotten rlly good results.
Thanks man. Been gymcelling 3x a week 30-40 min a day for the past few months. Also my I dropped from the 85th percentile when I was 16 to the 33% now when I’m 17. I know BMI is a meme but it feelsGoodman.jpg
Nice man, that's good. There's also some threads on how to reduce facial bloat, that would be good for you too.

I’m balding because of my fapping addiction. Been doing it at least twice a day for the past six years.

No I’ve never had a gf or lost my virginity. I’ve never had a female friend or even an acquaintance and the most I’ve ever talked to a similarilly aged girl in a row was probably like 3 minutes. Haven’t talked to any over the summer yet and it’s been 3 weeks even though I spend the majority of my time out and about.

fapping does not cause balding. This is a meme.
And I thought you were a women for a split second, inect T

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
You have to lose weight and grow out your hair to hide that NW3
I’ve lost 30 pounds in the past year. What do you think my goal should be for the start of senior year (late August)? I’ll hopefully start finasteride soon- I’m seeing my dermatologist today and a doctor last week at my annual physical told me to mention that to her. I’m going into my last year of high school and I don’t wanna graduate without ever having a GF.
fapping does not cause balding. This is a meme.
And I thought you were a women for a split second, inect T
I crossdress sometimes so that’s kinda cool you thought that when I’m not even trying lol. Idk about fapping and hair being a meme. I’ll look more into it. Lastly, looking “feminine” like y’all say I do, do you think that’ll help with getting bi/pan girls?

now that you've lost weight you need to start weightlifting hardcore since you basically have 0 muscle mass.

My waist got measured at 32 and my neck at 14. Supposedly my BF% is 15, but I sincerely doubt that. Based on charts and stuff it looks like mid-high 20’s. I’m seeing my dermatologist later today and I’m going to bring up finasteride. My annual physical doctor last week (turned 17 recently) said I should mention that to her. We’ll see if I can get on soon. 🙏
I'd say you're on 19 percent.

• +1
now that you've lost weight you need to start weightlifting hardcore since you basically have 0 muscle mass.
I’ve been lifting since March 3 times a week half an hour or so. Is that enough?

You need to go on fin NOW, or its over, this is the only thing that has a chance at saving your hairline

• +1
You need to go on fin NOW, or its over, this is the only thing that has a chance at saving your hairline
I’ve told my parents. Now I’m going to tell my dermatologist.

I’ve been lifting since March 3 times a week half an hour or so. Is that enough?
hmm i feel like you should've made more progress but it's hard tell.

try and make sure the intensity of your workout is high and you're fatiguing on each set of reps. try to pick a weight where you can get around 8-12 reps before you fatigue for the best hypertrophy (muscle size growth).

try to get 0.73 grams of protein per pound of body weight for optimal muscle growth. study here.

and also try to eat a caloric surplus to start gaining some weight.

• +1
Try to fix your issues but if it doesn't work out you should studycel and moneymax for a comfortable life.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
@Lorsss even you frame mog this dude JFL

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormie, Sizzurp, Lorsss and 2 others
Try to fix your issues but if it doesn't work out you should studycel and moneymax for a comfortable life.
High school is pretty much over. I have a cumulative 3.0~ GPA which is shit. I’ll be going to one of the big state universities. Ironically I want to be a teacher, to help kids like me not feel so alone and sad.
hmm i feel like you should've made more progress but it's hard tell.

try and make sure the intensity of your workout is high and you're fatiguing on each set of reps. try to pick a weight where you can get around 8-12 reps before you fatigue for the best hypertrophy (muscle size growth).

try to get 0.73 grams of protein per pound of body weight for optimal muscle growth. study here.

and also try to eat a caloric surplus to start gaining some weight.
Fatigued on each set? Wow...

No I’m not going to gain weight. Either gonna stay where I am or lose some.