Rate me 17M 5’11” 145 lbs.

Sorry but Feminism wont help your face and frame.

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
You may have a hormonal problem that makes you look so feminine. Here's what should be tested:

• Total Testosterone
  • Bioavailable testosterone (aka Free and Loosely Bound)
  • Free Testosterone
  • SHBG
  • DHT
  • Estradiol (specify “sensitive” assay for males)
  • LH
  • FSH
  • Prolactin
  • Cortisol
  • Thyroid Panel (complete)
  • PSA ( age dependent)
  • CBC
  • Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
  • Lipid Panel
  • Vitamin D

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
  • +1
Reactions: william
You already look like an effeminate castrato and you're taking fin?

Start transitioning ASAP, you'll pass in your 20's no doubt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormie and Pendejo
You need a lot of work done bro. I was on acutane too that shit is magic. Lose body fat get rid of all bloat and do something with the top of your head.

I’m balding because of my fapping addiction. Been doing it at least twice a day for the past six years.

No I’ve never had a gf or lost my virginity. I’ve never had a female friend or even an acquaintance and the most I’ve ever talked to a similarilly aged girl in a row was probably like 3 minutes. Haven’t talked to any over the summer yet and it’s been 3 weeks even though I spend the majority of my time out and about.
My nigga I beat my dick 3 times a day and I've been jacking off since I was like 7 to kissing videos on youtube and I'm NW0. Fapping has nothing to do with your balding, its genetics homie

You can't make the reaper disappear. You can shut the door on him (fin). But he will still be standing on the doorstep for the rest of your life. If you open the door (stop taking fin) you get repeared.

• So Sad
Reactions: Pendejo
You can't make the reaper disappear. You can shut the door on him (fin). But he will still be standing on the doorstep for the rest of your life. If you open the door (stop taking fin) you get repeared.
I’m not allowed to start fin. Saw my dermatologist today. However I’ll start Rogaine.
Start transitioning ASAP, you'll pass in your 20's no doubt
I’ve thought about it ngl. However I’d always hate myself and regret never being able to live life as an attractive, or at least average, male.

I’m not allowed to start fin. Saw my dermatologist today. However I’ll start Rogaine.

I’ve thought about it ngl. However I’d always hate myself and regret never being able to live life as an attractive, or at least average, male.
bro, just buy it online, the thing is, the later you start the less hair you will be able to save so the process of starting will be pointless, rogaine without fin is kind of cope

My guess is a 4/10 or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: Exafc