[OP] Rate me (18 M)

Tom2004

Tom2004

Trainee
Facially you look pretty good (no homo) but you seem to be lacking clavicle width, height?

I

InsecureIsland

Trainee
Facially you look pretty good (no homo) but you seem to be lacking clavicle width, height?
Yeah true I have no arm/ shoulder muscle but have been going to the gym so I’m slowly changing. I’m 5 foot 11 and 150 pounds but most of the muscle is in my legs/core because I’m a track athlete.

Tom2004

Tom2004

Trainee
Yeah true I have no arm/ shoulder muscle but have been going to the gym so I’m slowly changing. I’m 5 foot 11 and 150 pounds but most of the muscle is in my legs/core because I’m a track athlete.
Also you look like you have thick hair so go for a skin fade. Your height is good so that's fine

Heirio

Heirio

boo
Yea you definitely have to work on your shoulders, from this pic alone I would've guess like 5'6. Your body does not look like it belongs to a 5'11 man

I

InsecureIsland

Trainee
Yea you definitely have to work on your shoulders, from this pic alone I would've guess like 5'6. Your body does not look like it belongs to a 5'11 man
Yeah, definitely would look better. Thanks for the constructive criticism.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
lookism refugee Ratings 10
DarknLost Ratings 4
DarknLost Ratings 13