Rate me (18 M)

I

InsecureIsland

Iron

Facially you look pretty good (no homo) but you seem to be lacking clavicle width, height?

Facially you look pretty good (no homo) but you seem to be lacking clavicle width, height?

Yeah true I have no arm/ shoulder muscle but have been going to the gym so I’m slowly changing. I’m 5 foot 11 and 150 pounds but most of the muscle is in my legs/core because I’m a track athlete.

Yeah true I have no arm/ shoulder muscle but have been going to the gym so I’m slowly changing. I’m 5 foot 11 and 150 pounds but most of the muscle is in my legs/core because I’m a track athlete.
Also you look like you have thick hair so go for a skin fade. Your height is good so that's fine

Above average as fuck. How tall are you though?
Thanks man, I’m 5 foot 11, could be 6 foot now tho since that was a year ago when I got measured at the doctors.
Thanks man, I’m 5 foot 11, could be 6 foot now tho since that was a year ago when I got measured at the doctors and my grandma/family said I’ve gotten taller lmao

Yea you definitely have to work on your shoulders, from this pic alone I would've guess like 5'6. Your body does not look like it belongs to a 5'11 man

Yea you definitely have to work on your shoulders, from this pic alone I would've guess like 5'6. Your body does not look like it belongs to a 5'11 man

Yeah, definitely would look better. Thanks for the constructive criticism.