Rate me [18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Krezo

User not available
I have never had a gf. Also I mew and I think it's working.
20181011 1046531
20180928 1019151

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, DarknLost, kobecel and 1 other person
Chad tier tbf, saw you on truerateme a while back I believe.
Clear your skin up, bulk and you'll become a slayer.

Jealous of your cheekbones/cheek area.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Good bone structure take care of acne

PSL 6/10

Get your acne taken care of, and I have a feeling as you grow older you will look better. You're the type of guy looking like a boy doesn't work for so as you age and lose your boyish looks and take care of your acne you can get to 7/10 maybe even 8.

Hollow cheeks, and eye area are your strongest features. Also good brow ride and eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and mojopin
damn chad, what's ur bodyfat?

how tall are you?

Mirin the jaw no homo

5.5 PSL but the acne kills all the attraction you might get, skin is very important, take care of it to unlock your true potential

Last edited:
David hogg

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Maximus, RichardSpencel and 3 others
5.5 PSL cause of the bad acne. Potential 7. Take care of that hairline.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
also you look a little bit low energy, take care of that skin buddy boyoyo

5.5psl. Also you are 5'10 so use 1.5-2 inch lifts to fraud 6ft.

7/10

I recommend you hitting the gym, train that neck and fix acne

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and SquareChinOrDeath
Chad if you get rid of the acne tbh.

You have many individual features that make me and others here extremely jealous, but something is still lacking that I can't quite describe, but that I can prescribe in general as being due to lack of facial harmony and/or proportions. I will try to describe my thoughts though: I think your jaw is too square and angular and it forms kind of an uncanny look with the combination of your pointed chin.

See below - I believe you are closest to a number 11 (too wide):
https://www.semanticscholar.org/pap...erts/844c6c944984726784a4ce77808021c6621eb984

Also, you are clearly squinting and/or furrowing your brow. Overall, 6/10 PSL. You should be able to find a GF easily.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Its not your looks its your anxiety

You have many individual features that make me and others here extremely jealous, but something is still lacking that I can't quite describe, but that I can prescribe in general as being due to lack of facial harmony and/or proportions. I will try to describe my thoughts though: I think your jaw is too square and angular and it forms kind of an uncanny look with the combination of your pointed chin.

See below - I believe you are closest to a number 11 (too wide):
https://www.semanticscholar.org/pap...erts/844c6c944984726784a4ce77808021c6621eb984

View attachment 6769

Also, you are clearly squinting and/or furrowing your brow. Overall, 6/10 PSL. You should be able to find a GF easily.
Very interesting, I see your point.

Very interesting, I see your point.
But don't worry about it, it's just me being critical as we all are on these kinds of forums. Go out there and slay bro.

I'm not even nearly as Chaddy as you, but I cleared my skin up and foids noticed me more

I have never had a gf. Also I mew and I think it's working.
View attachment 6764View attachment 6766

Great bone structure and harmony.

But altough your above average, i think you have that kind of face that would get rated higher by lookism standards than by girls irl.

But your good looking either way so i wouldn't worry about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Did you get jaw implants?

Now, 6 psl. Fix the acne and style you hair a little better and you'll be 7, maybe 7.5. Good luck.

good looking. 6PSL

Another proof that bones don’t mean shit if you don’t have harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383 and Deleted member 39
i dont rate twinks

Literally no harmony despite good individual features.

5.5 PSL, could go to a 6 if you clear up your skin.

You have Chad features such as a well sized forehead, nice eye area and extremely good lower third, but for some reason you do not look like a Chad. Maybe your features are just too exaggerated which destroys harmony a bit in my opinion.
Look at Brett Maverick for example. He's considered a Chad yet he doesn't have such extreme facial features.

+Very nice facial ratios and very nice lower third
+nice midface, lips & nose are ideal imo. Mirin you
-acne
-lower eye support missing, but if u would squint a bit, it would look betta
-hairline meh, watch out boyo

Psl 6-6.5 if you fix that acne

Good bone structure.
Nothing really wrong with your face but the shape of your nose is a little ugly.
Get rid of your achne and you will slay.

There is nothing wrong with his hairline, you lot are autistic

• +1
Reactions: wristcel

So i did a morph. And even tough it looks preety bad, i think it illustrates what doesn't work.
I lifted and shaped your brows, i gave you a taller jaw, and i gave you better under eye support.

But i wouldn't really consider surgery because it might do more harm than good since your allready preety decent looking.

View attachment 6815

So i did a morph. And even tough it looks preety bad, i think it illustrates what doesn't work.
I lifted and shaped your brows, i gave you a taller jaw, and i gave you better under eye support.

But i wouldn't really consider surgery because it might do more harm than good since your allready preety decent looking.
His acne is the biggest problem and you didn't get rid of that, JFL. Still looks like a 6 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
You have terrible facial harmony but very good individual features,skin looks like herpes,thin neck of death,soyboy geek twink physique (bloatcrew will literally rape u if we ever see u.)

Hard to rate u rn because of skin and twinkyness but probs 7-7.5 looksmaxxed.

Fuarkkk.... some people are just so lucky in life... I hope you are gay
Just wondering how fucking autistic people have to be to rate this guy 5.5 PSL.

Last edited:
Grow ur hair bro. Start doing PUA it should work for guys in your looks range
did you see his frame? Mogs orb and tellem t even

pizza hut tier

he said he is 5'10'' but with that gigachad bone structure his height gets haloed hard
Tbh very dimorphic but lacks harmony. He just needs to go outside and be more social imo. @Krezo go to a club to get laid

Status
Not open for further replies.