Rate me [18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy was the only 7 beside me to post here, too bad he has legit shit conditions (jfl at that background in his pictures), big lower third, bulbous nose and acne breakout from living with fucking RATS, THAT UTTER SUBHUMAN

• JFL
Reactions: Autist and Extra Chromosome
David hogg
hoggs me
This guy was the only 7 beside me to post here, too bad he has legit shit conditions (jfl at that background in his pictures), big lower third, bulbous nose and acne breakout from living with fucking RATS, THAT UTTER SUBHUMAN
what do you look like

hoggs me

what do you look like
Why do when ppl ask to see me it never shows up in my notifications? PM me, or msg me your discord it would be preferable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Why do when ppl ask to see me it never shows up in my notifications? PM me, or msg me your discord it would be preferable.
PM me bro

Mogs me.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 1383
I have never had a gf. Also I mew and I think it's working.
View attachment 6764View attachment 6766

Perfect bone structure, eye area and jaw
Get rid of acne, I also feel like some weight would benefit you as you look thin and twinkish, I assume you're straight if you're on here so you probably don't want to look like a skinny twink. You also look at bit low T, so you should try to raise that (again, more bodyfat + gym will do that)
Easily a potential 8/10 minimum, even 9 as you get older (male peak attractiveness is 26-36) and you already have perfect bone structure

fkced up facial ratios, disproportionate, dont feel like going in dept. also gross acne

but jfl at anyone rating u over a 6/10 max

overall ur features are very average looking, u lack something tht makes u appealing.

• +1
Reactions: shimada
Why is everyone rating me again? This thread is 5 months old jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and androidcel
Superman bone structure

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
He still looks good hopefully

fuck why are people replying to this thread again lmao

Fix ur skin bro

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
You look autist af bro

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
Idk what people mean by harmony I would kill to look like this

thicken your neck and clear your skin you will have easy life

Your lower third could be improved and it's what really hurts you
One eye is more hooded but that doesn't hurt the rating as long as it's your upper eyelid
Haircut is awful, looks like a $10 mall cut
Nose could be smaller/less wide

Grow a beard or join a gym. Either one should help. Your lower third should benefit from low bf but to me it just looks off.

About 50 times better looking than me so I think you just need to get out there if you wanna get laid tbh

You are cheekbone frauding and jaw frauding , you don’t get laid because you look like slender man, you lack harmony big time despite having a great bone structure , framecell just JFL at the those shoulders. You look like you came out of the hospital after 10mths. You look sickly. 5/10 PSL

aspie/10
anyone claming ur chad or above 5psl is fkin retarded
ur a 4psl, u have zero harmony if not any. i can see why ur a virgin

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
5 PSL, you lack harmony. You should skincare max and gyncel asap. You'll be 5.5-6 if you do.

Did your skin clear up?

please stop replying this tread is 8 months old

aspie/10
anyone claming ur chad or above 5psl is fkin retarded
ur a 4psl, u have zero harmony if not any. i can see why ur a virgin
5 PSL, you lack harmony. You should skincare max and gyncel asap. You'll be 5.5-6 if you do.
he would never be a 6 because a complete lack of harmony. O harmony for this boyo
Your lower third could be improved and it's what really hurts you
One eye is more hooded but that doesn't hurt the rating as long as it's your upper eyelid
Haircut is awful, looks like a $10 mall cut
Nose could be smaller/less wide

Grow a beard or join a gym. Either one should help. Your lower third should benefit from low bf but to me it just looks off.
It’s off because he’s frauding , he’s sucking in his cheeks and clenching his jaw

Status
Not open for further replies.