Rate Me 21y/o 5'9

Stingray

Stingray

Neuroatypical
I'm back for another rate with some clearer pictures this time. I'm not posting my body but my Bidelt is 19" (not a gymcel yet). Suggestions to improve are very welcome.

• +1
Reactions: Over
Your side profile probably makes you even less but from the front a 6/10

Eye area fucks you abit i think, might just be my personal preference.
PSL 5-5.5?

are u jutting lmfao? anyways u have a good foundation to start from

are u jutting lmfao? anyways u have a good foundation to start from
No :dafuckfeels: I got this in the last thread. People also said I have an underbite which I don't. Thanks for the encouragement though (y)

Pretty good features, asymmetry ruins your rating a bit but it's not that noticeable, 5-6/10 I'd say. If you're having problems getting a gf it's not because of your looks

Pretty good
But for some reason your face reminds me of someone who would have a lisp and run over kids. Kinda like this

Pretty good features, asymmetry ruins your rating a bit but it's not that noticeable, 5-6/10 I'd say. If you're having problems getting a gf it's not because of your looks
Can you tell me where I have assymetry? No gf because volcel.
Pretty good
But for some reason your face reminds me of someone who would have a lisp and run over kids. Kinda like this

I can confirm that I have neither of those things. I am blessed with a deep voice + british accent.

you look good bro

Like I said, they're barely noticeable which is why you're still above average, and it might even be because of the angle, but here

I'm just a bit of an autismo when it comes to symmetry (going blind in one eye so sometimes it looks lazy, drives me up the fucking wall haha)

• +1
Reactions: Stingray

I can confirm that I have neither of those things. I am blessed with a deep voice + british accent.
Go forth and sow your seeds around the world my anglo brother.

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
Like I said, they're barely noticeable which is why you're still above average, and it might even be because of the angle, but here
View attachment 48058

I'm just a bit of an autismo when it comes to symmetry (going blind in one eye so sometimes it looks lazy, drives me up the fucking wall haha)
I see it man. I think the brow asymmetry is because I bust my eye 2 weeks ago and there is still swelling. The scar will remain. I don't know if scars are a good or bad thing!

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
Well above average, generally very good looking

I see it man. I think the brow asymmetry is because I bust my eye 2 weeks ago and there is still swelling. The scar will remain. I don't know if scars are a good or bad thing!

Oh, fair enough. But yeah, the scar doesn't look like it'll be disfiguring so it'll probably just make you look better.

6.7/10
you're good looking.

Above average, 5.75/10

Normie, time for bsso

Psl 5, average

6.5 psl you have insane hair which halos you a lot your bones look insanely small though which puts you down a lot

You look like Cam Kirkham a British youtuber

• JFL
Reactions: Zeus
Assymetrical jaw, negative orbital vectors, and thin lips. Coloring, midface and hair saves you. Would say 5-5.5 since ur white
Also gonial angle to high and returded chin

really good features 6.5/10

your a 5/10 max

bad eye area
subhuman gonial angle much like ryan goslings
recessed chin
looks ur a moth breather

you need eye area surgeries tbh, if u want to be above average

GO ON LOOKISM FOR BETTER ADVICE IMO, THIS PLACE HAS NO KNOWLEDGBLE USERS AT ALL AND DONT KNOW HOW TO RATE PPL

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
Thanks for your rates guys. I appreciate it.