Rate me, 22 5'10 145lbs

M

moon2rust

Iron

Advice very welcome

you mewing

5.5 but the fhoto when your smile are better:feelsautistic:

Is that a question? My tongue is in the mewing position naturally, so I guess yes
no but are you pulling the fat underneath your chin up by imitating a swallowing position.

Holy fuck look at that gonial angle thats like 170 degrees bitch

what does psl mean?

edit nvm

Last edited:
Orthotropicscase11

This is what you need
what does psl mean?
PUAhate, Sluthate, Lookism
Three redpilled forums
When someone gives a PSL rating its supposed to be more accurate and "redpilled," if you ask for a rating from people IRL they will all say 6/10 if you're normal looking or below, 7/10 if you have at least 2 decent features that sets you apart from the average and then 10/10 if they want to fuck you. We don't do that with PSL ratings

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls
Train delts

What surgery did she get done?
No surgery, orthotropics. The ideal gonial angle is 90 degrees, despite this 120 bullshit people are spreading everywhere. The lower the gonial angle, the less chin it takes to make it past your lips. This guy has a really wide gonial angle which makes his lack of a chin even worse

Look good. 6-7/10 Only bad feature is your recessed chin. Also whatever this surgery below is called would be a good option if possible and you care that much.

What surgery did she get done?

6-7/10 on what scale? there's a huge range to the ratings here lol

Nose is good need more forward growth plus you look tall for your actual height so thats good you can get elevator shoes or smt

5/10. Too much upper eye lid exposure. You're average.