• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Get a chin and you're golden

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
recssed chin its over

Good looking bud

You need a wider face
That was the absolutely first thing I though when I saw his pictures. God what I wouldn't do for a wider face it would possibly put me up 0.5 psl. The wider the face the more masculine you look imo.
As for the rating lower third is okayish except for the chin which is awful get chin wing, brows are too curved for my taste (curved brows = feminine imo), browridge is bad, eye area generelly looks okay when you squint but your under eye support could be better, hairline a bit too high, zygos could be way better and good zygos give the illusion of a broader face so look into zygomatic sandwich osteotomy, nose shape is fucking weird and philtrum could be better but that could just be me and my autism but I hate bulgy protruding philtrums like yours.
You look young for 27 which is a + but your skin quality could be better looks like you have a bit of acne so get rid of that.

Overall 2.5/10 psl ie. move to asia as fast as possible.

That was the absolutely first thing I though when I saw his pictures. God what I wouldn't do for a wider face it would possibly put me up 0.5 psl. The wider the face the more masculine you look imo.
As for the rating lower third is okayish except for the chin which is awful get chin wing, brows are too curved for my taste (curved brows = feminine imo), browridge is bad, eye area generelly looks okay when you squint but your under eye support could be better, hairline a bit too high, zygos could be way better and good zygos give the illusion of a broader face so look into zygomatic sandwich osteotomy, nose shape is fucking weird and philtrum could be better but that could just be me and my autism but I hate bulgy protruding philtrums like yours.
You look young for 27 which is a + but your skin quality could be better looks like you have a bit of acne so get rid of that.

Overall 2.5/10 psl ie. move to asia as fast as possible.
3/10? Damn, i Match almost every girl i swipe right on tinder but i quess im not good enough

3/10? Damn, i Match almost every girl i swipe right on tinder but i quess im not good enough
Someone who has success on Tinder wouldn't be posting on this pathetic site fishing for validation like you do.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Autist and Extra Chromosome
brag
Someone who has success on Tinder wouldn't be posting on this pathetic site fishing for validation like you do.
Now why would that be?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and Coping
You little finnish bitch your country is getting overrun by manlet framelet somalis. 10 years and all finnish people have been slaugthered and enslaved by somalis. While you sit and post on an incel forum your women are getting fucked by low inhib somali thugs with micro dicks who'm they'll chose everyday over you dota playing balding autistic native finns.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 206, androidcel and 6 others
You little finnish bitch your country is getting overrun by manlet framelet somalis. 10 years and all finnish people have been slaugthered and enslaved by somalis. While you sit and post on an incel forum your women are getting fucked by low inhib somali thugs with micro dicks who'm they'll chose everyday over you dota playing balding autistic native finns.

lul someones mad :D

FUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK
Unexpected BBC pill @Ritalincel @Insomniac
@manlet cUnt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androidcel, dogtown, RichardSpencel and 3 others
lul someones mad :D
I'll give it one year max and you will be stabbed to death by some somalis for fun. Cope with some dota or a vanilla wow private server in the meantime. I will give to your finns that Max Payne, my summer car and cities skylines are good games though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Sc22, Autist and 2 others
I'll give it one year max and you will be stabbed to death by some somalis for fun. Cope with some dota or a vanilla wow private server in the meantime. I will give to your finns that Max Payne, my summer car and cities skylines are good games though.
I really dont give a fuck about the capitol area and its ghettos i dont live near that.

I really dont give a fuck about the capitol area and its ghettos i dont live near that.
Just wait bro soon whole finland will be a ghetto.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, RichardSpencel, Sc22 and 4 others
lmao ur good looking. definitely above average and not much u can do to improve other than chin implants

lmao ur good looking. definitely above average and not much u can do to improve other than chin implants
Cheek implants? I can make my cheeks hollow out by dropping bodyfat from like 18 to 10.

You can make your cheeks hollow by sucking them in for free you cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Autist and ElliotRodgerJr
u dont look like u have 18% bodyfat.

looks about 14-15 with just weak abs muscles tbh

looks about 14-15 with just weak abs muscles tbh
Yeah, last time i trained abs must have been when i played soccer like 9 years ago lol.

I'd say he's normietier.

High tier Normie

lol, the average normie looks like this in selfies?
Yeah, he's good looking for sure jfl, people calling him average are coping about their own looks. (I've noticed this, below avg guys consider themselves average on PSL and give brutal ratings to everyone else to make themselves feel better)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, dogtown and Deleted member 656
Every single time ive been on /soc ive seen you post your face there. Maybe you should spend less time on degenerate boards. You arent perfect but youre definatley good looking and you should do fine with women.

I know you've been validtionwhoring for atleast a year. Quit waisting your life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androidcel, dogtown and Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Yeah, he's good looking for sure jfl, people calling him average are coping about their own looks. (I've noticed this, below avg guys consider themselves average on PSL and give brutal ratings to everyone else to make themselves feel better)
Jfl at your cucks crying when you get a low rating. I consider myself a 2/10 and I have rated people on here as above average several times. Keep coping with that this forum just consists of 0/10 obese guys who are here just to pick on other people because thats not how it is. Op is not good looking in my opinion and I stated that and if you disagree that’s fine

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Jfl at your cucks crying when you get a low rating. I consider myself a 2/10 and I have rated people on here as above average several times. Keep coping with that this forum just consists of 0/10 obese guys who are here just to pick on other people because thats not how it is. Op is not good looking in my opinion and I stated that and if you disagree that’s fine
He is probably significantly better looking than you. It doesn't really matter what you consider average is, the point is you rate yourself above/.5-1 points below these people thinking you're anywhere near them. JFL at this cope.

U look good but frauded.

Also 4foot somalis are fucking your oneitis with their micro dicks if u don't know already.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO, dogtown, Phonesex and 2 others
Looks like an orange rat

Jk you look good

Good looking guy for sure

• +1
Reactions: Madness
He is probably significantly better looking than you. It doesn't really matter what you consider average is, the point is you rate yourself above/.5-1 points below these people thinking you're anywhere near them. JFL at this cope.
I rate myself lower than him look what I wrote lul. I'll let you voice your honest opinion now of who'm of us two look the best.

A danish man who have not yet shown any sign of balding at age 20 which is almost a rarer sight than a finnish woman under 25 being in a relationship with a finnish man.
A person from the last generation of finns on the earth.

I rate myself lower than him look what I wrote lul. I'll let you voice your honest opinion now of who'm of us two look the best.

View attachment 27911A danish man who have not yet shown any sign of balding at age 20 which is almost a rarer sight than a finnish woman under 25 being in a relationship with a finnish man.
View attachment 27912A person from the last generation of finns on the earth.
He mogs you very hard.

Looks good, you should get chin implant or genio, your profile chin projection is non existent