[OP] Rate me (5'9)

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Professional
Rate me guys. Is it over? I Feel so subhuman when I look at myself, and on top of that , I'm a fucking manlet. I'm 80kg give or take, so I'm fat as fuck. Is there hope for me?

Deformed Chico

Deformed Chico

Years ago they tried to put me in the...
You're average imo. I think there's hope for you.
How tall?

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Professional
Th
You aight
There was a time where being alright was enough. Nowadays, being below average is far from enough. Anything I could improve? I'm already trying to lose weight

SikKunt

SikKunt

๐’ฎ๐“๐’ถ๐“Ž๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Ž๐“ˆ
Quite asymmetrical, recessed chin, long face and narrow lips.
However gymmaxxing and getting to low body fat with a good diet would help a LOT. Currently probably a 4,5/10

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Professional
You're average imo. I think there's hope for you.
How tall?
5'9. It's in the title. Here in my country it's arround average.
My only hope is that there are some decent bones under all my fat, but my face doesn't look bloated for how fat I am

Rimcel

Rimcel

Knowledgable
What is your body to legs ratio? If your legs are too short you can ascend by doing LL

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Professional
Quite asymmetrical, recessed chin, long face and narrow lips.
However gymmaxxing and getting to low body fat with a good diet would help a LOT. Currently probably a 4,5/10
My nose is so asymetrical I will be getting it fixed for free. It has caused some breathing problems for me. It might fix some asymettry. I don't feel like my chin is that recessed tho. I feel like it is average.

What is your body to legs ratio? If your legs are too short you can ascend by doing LL
I might do LL in the future. My legs are a but short for my height
I do feel like my main flaws are:

1-Narrow lips, but at least they are thick, so I guess they balance out?
2-My height.
3-My chin. It is not recessed, but it could be much better
4-I have a lot of Asymettry, but hopefully my nose operation this summer will fix some of it.
5-I'm fat as fuck, currently trying to fix it
6-Upperlid eye exposure. I started perma squintting, and my eye area improved a lot, but I still have a lot of upperlid eye exposure.

Most of my flaws can't be fixxed without surgery. Is it time to MoneyMaxxx and DietMaxxx?

Last edited:
SikKunt

SikKunt

๐’ฎ๐“๐’ถ๐“Ž๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Ž๐“ˆ
My nose is so asymetrical I will be getting it fixed for free. It has caused some breathing problems for me. It might fix some asymettry. I don't feel like my chin is that recessed tho. I feel like it is average.View attachment 53698

I might do LL in the future. My legs are a but short for my height
I do feel like my main flaws are:

1-Narrow lips, but at least they are thick, so I guess they balance out?
2-My height.
3-My chin. It is not recessed, but it could be much better
4-I have a lot of Asymettry, but hopefully my nose operation this summer will fix some of it.
5-I'm fat as fuck, currently trying to fix it
6-Upperlid eye exposure. I started perma squintting, and my eye area improved a lot, but I still have a lot of upperlid eye exposure.

Most of my flaws can't be fixxed without surgery. Is it time to MoneyMaxxx and DietMaxxx?
Yes, I mean I don't see why not. You could improve a bunch by gymmaxxing and especially by surgerymaxxing.

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Professional
Yes, I mean I don't see why not. You could improve a bunch by gymmaxxing and especially by surgerymaxxing.
Thanks mate. I will lean maxxx, I'm probably 20-25% body fat right now. Gonna build some muscle this summer

Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Zephir
Yeah it's giga over

samm735

samm735

Retarded Anglo
there's hope for you, can see cheekbone structure so lose weight, zygos will give you better facial definition.
I dont think people realise how big low bf and muscle mass can be for looksmaxxing.
Look at Christian Bale as an example, he's gone to extreme lengths for his roles.

See this video and the differences in his facial structure as he rises and falls in bf

Joyride

Joyride

life support
there's hope for you, can see cheekbone structure so lose weight, zygos will give you better facial definition.
I dont think people realise how big low bf and muscle mass can be for looksmaxxing.
Look at Christian Bale as an example, he's gone to extreme lengths for his roles.

See this video and the differences in his facial structure as he rises and falls in bf
Lmfao the difference and change is clearly so huge. Once I get my fillers I'm deffo gonna go to the gym. No more dragging

Notorious

Notorious

Amateur
Your hair is nice. Lose weight and come back.
Actually, hopefully you won't need to come back if your facial bones are nice.

Varangiancel

Varangiancel

Apprentice
Gymmaxx. Go into a club, find the bouncer and tell him if he can't break your nose he's a faggot. (Get your nose straightened)

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Professional
Gymmaxx. Go into a club, find the bouncer and tell him if he can't break your nose he's a faggot. (Get your nose straightened)
I'm getting it fixed for free. It has caused some medical problems
bad pheno
Bad pheno? lol

White pale skin and dark hair. Decent enough
Long face of death tbh
I know, it's a shame it can't be fixed
Your hair is nice. Lose weight and come back.
Actually, hopefully you won't need to come back if your facial bones are nice.
Yeah, hair is thick and dense as fuck
4/10. Good hair.
Thanks mate, my hair is my only good halo probably

DarknLost

DarknLost

Zephir
Lose weight/10

ChadKahn

ChadKahn

Instructor
3/10

get bigger and build some serious muscle also grow a beard.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LowTierNormie Ratings 47
justoneinsecuremf Ratings 13
L Ratings 51