Rate me (5'9)

I'm already losing fat bro.
And some of my assymetry will be fixed this summer through nose surgery

I'm actually 176 cm, which is 5'9.5 almost. Average in my country and all south Europe

bud you can get the nose fixed its all good and will probably make you look better.

I am not saying you are ugly. What I am saying is you are not grooming yourself correctly and there is no surgeon for muscles.

Don't think plastic surgery will be the answer to your problems.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
I'm actually 176 cm, which is 5'9.5 almost. Average in my country and all south Europe
5'9.5 and 5'9 are almost identical lmao. and you just said its average, so how come is 5'9 an embarrassment to women? you're probably an over compensator and need to compensate with gym and height

• So Sad
eye area is good despite NCT. midface ratio and fwhr are good. philtrum is long. skin and hair good
Thanks mate. Let's hope there are some decent bones under my fat
bud you can get the nose fixed its all good and will probably make you look better.

I am not saying you are ugly. What I am saying is you are not grooming yourself correctly and there is no surgeon for muscles.

Don't think plastic surgery will be the answer to your problems.
So fucking true. No point in grooming myself If i'm fucking fat.

FATCEL=VOLCEL
5'9.5 and 5'9 are almost identical lmao. and you just said its average, so how come is 5'9 an embarrassment to women? you're probably an over compensator and need to compensate with gym and height
The 6'10 or death meme destroy my perception of reality. :lul:
I feel like my height is decent enough for it to not be a problem

dude I am in new york and I have ugly 5/10 girls reject good looking guys that are 5.9 in height. I even had girls tell me they would never sleep with a short dude. 5'9 is terrible for guys doesn't matter what country you are from.

Side note I am 6'2 or 6'3 with good shoes. I am getting a ticket to spain asap will mog all you shorts Spaniards

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and LowTierNormie
dude I am in new york and I have ugly 5/10 girls reject good looking guys that are 5.9 in height. I even had girls tell me they would never sleep with a short dude. 5'9 is terrible for guys doesn't matter what country you are from.

Side note I am 6'2 or 6'3 with good shoes. I am getting a ticket to spain asap will mog all you shorts Spaniards
Average height in Spain is similar to American one though.
A

get huge bro. Go lift get a low bf and go tanning.

Grow that fucking beard out you soyboy.

k bye
Gonna lose fat and hope for some beard gains, ty brah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 44, Guests: 8)

in nyc you would be invisible to 5/10 above women.
Of course because its a big city, it would be the same in Madrid, the only difference is that they care more about height in USA.

I hope so. Heightism is brutal in Netherlands
Yeah. 6ft Average height is fucking suifuel
Of course because its a big city, it would be the same in Madrid, the only difference is that they care more about height in USA.
This. USA is by far the country that cares more about height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
5'9 is the average counting 3rd world people and old people. Males who have sex are, in average, at least, 6.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormie and LowTierNormie
You have good eyebrows you're a 4 now but if you lose bloat you'd ascend more than you'll realize. Can't give an accurate rating because of the bloat

• +1
You have good eyebrows you're a 4 now but if you lose bloat you'd ascend more than you'll realize. Can't give an accurate rating because of the bloat
Yeah, you can't rate bones if they are just hidden.
Thanks mate

You looked very different and much, much ugler than you do now.

• Love it
You looked very different and much, much ugler than you do now.
Thanks mate
I used to be fat as fuck, literally 0 definition in my face. Now I'm trying to lose even more fat, I will post pics when I reach 10% or so, I'm starting to see some difference

TAQUITO EATER/ 10

• JFL
your name is correct

• +1
what new ones? i only see the op pics. didnt see the date tho
I have a few other posts in the rating section, these ones are old as fuck