Rate me (5'9)

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Life is good
Rate me guys. Is it over? I Feel so subhuman when I look at myself, and on top of that , I'm a fucking manlet. I'm 80kg give or take, so I'm fat as fuck. Is there hope for me?

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Deformed Chico
You aight

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox and LowTierNormie
You're average imo. I think there's hope for you.
How tall?

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Th
You aight
There was a time where being alright was enough. Nowadays, being below average is far from enough. Anything I could improve? I'm already trying to lose weight

Quite asymmetrical, recessed chin, long face and narrow lips.
However gymmaxxing and getting to low body fat with a good diet would help a LOT. Currently probably a 4,5/10

• +1
Reactions: Varangiancel, Arkantos and LowTierNormie
If i mog you then it's over

It's over for me too btw

• +1
You're average imo. I think there's hope for you.
How tall?
5'9. It's in the title. Here in my country it's arround average.
My only hope is that there are some decent bones under all my fat, but my face doesn't look bloated for how fat I am

• +1
Reactions: Deformed Chico
What is your body to legs ratio? If your legs are too short you can ascend by doing LL

Quite asymmetrical, recessed chin, long face and narrow lips.
However gymmaxxing and getting to low body fat with a good diet would help a LOT. Currently probably a 4,5/10
My nose is so asymetrical I will be getting it fixed for free. It has caused some breathing problems for me. It might fix some asymettry. I don't feel like my chin is that recessed tho. I feel like it is average.

What is your body to legs ratio? If your legs are too short you can ascend by doing LL
I might do LL in the future. My legs are a but short for my height
I do feel like my main flaws are:

1-Narrow lips, but at least they are thick, so I guess they balance out?
2-My height.
3-My chin. It is not recessed, but it could be much better
4-I have a lot of Asymettry, but hopefully my nose operation this summer will fix some of it.
5-I'm fat as fuck, currently trying to fix it
6-Upperlid eye exposure. I started perma squintting, and my eye area improved a lot, but I still have a lot of upperlid eye exposure.

Most of my flaws can't be fixxed without surgery. Is it time to MoneyMaxxx and DietMaxxx?

Last edited:
My nose is so asymetrical I will be getting it fixed for free. It has caused some breathing problems for me. It might fix some asymettry. I don't feel like my chin is that recessed tho. I feel like it is average.View attachment 53698

I might do LL in the future. My legs are a but short for my height
I do feel like my main flaws are:

1-Narrow lips, but at least they are thick, so I guess they balance out?
2-My height.
3-My chin. It is not recessed, but it could be much better
4-I have a lot of Asymettry, but hopefully my nose operation this summer will fix some of it.
5-I'm fat as fuck, currently trying to fix it
6-Upperlid eye exposure. I started perma squintting, and my eye area improved a lot, but I still have a lot of upperlid eye exposure.

Most of my flaws can't be fixxed without surgery. Is it time to MoneyMaxxx and DietMaxxx?
Yes, I mean I don't see why not. You could improve a bunch by gymmaxxing and especially by surgerymaxxing.

• +1
Yes, I mean I don't see why not. You could improve a bunch by gymmaxxing and especially by surgerymaxxing.
Thanks mate. I will lean maxxx, I'm probably 20-25% body fat right now. Gonna build some muscle this summer

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
4/10 would not bang

additional comments: long face

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and LowTierNormie
Yeah it's giga over

Lose weight you fat fuck

• +1
there's hope for you, can see cheekbone structure so lose weight, zygos will give you better facial definition.
I dont think people realise how big low bf and muscle mass can be for looksmaxxing.
Look at Christian Bale as an example, he's gone to extreme lengths for his roles.

See this video and the differences in his facial structure as he rises and falls in bf

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Joyride
lazy fuck start dieting, your bones will come out in your face

• +1
there's hope for you, can see cheekbone structure so lose weight, zygos will give you better facial definition.
I dont think people realise how big low bf and muscle mass can be for looksmaxxing.
Look at Christian Bale as an example, he's gone to extreme lengths for his roles.

See this video and the differences in his facial structure as he rises and falls in bf

Lmfao the difference and change is clearly so huge. Once I get my fillers I'm deffo gonna go to the gym. No more dragging

handsome man. not over/10

• Love it
Your hair is nice. Lose weight and come back.
Actually, hopefully you won't need to come back if your facial bones are nice.

• Love it
Gymmaxx. Go into a club, find the bouncer and tell him if he can't break your nose he's a faggot. (Get your nose straightened)

• +1
Long face of death tbh

• So Sad
Gymmaxx. Go into a club, find the bouncer and tell him if he can't break your nose he's a faggot. (Get your nose straightened)
I'm getting it fixed for free. It has caused some medical problems
bad pheno
Bad pheno? lol

White pale skin and dark hair. Decent enough
Long face of death tbh
I know, it's a shame it can't be fixed
Your hair is nice. Lose weight and come back.
Actually, hopefully you won't need to come back if your facial bones are nice.
Yeah, hair is thick and dense as fuck
4/10. Good hair.
Thanks mate, my hair is my only good halo probably

I'm getting it fixed for free. It has caused some medical problems

That's good. Wish I could get my face fixed for free because of medical problems. I got severe notgettinlaiditis

• JFL
Fraud height atleast 1 inch. 5'10 is ok.
Yeah, I always wear thick soes. It makes me feel less of a manlet

Lose weight/10

• +1
That's good. Wish I could get my face fixed for free because of medical problems. I got severe notgettinlaiditis
It is no a rhino though. They will just fix the assymetry

• So Sad
Reactions: Varangiancel
3/10

get bigger and build some serious muscle also grow a beard.

• +1
Shitty beard genetics :feelswhy:
still grow it out you with muslce and beard you will jump up to 5 to 6/10. Your face isnt ugly but you need a stronger masculine look to pull pussy.

• +1
  • Hmm...
he's a cunt. 4.7 PSL is your correct rating
How can you be so precise with the rating? lol
Are you using 4 as Average?
If so, how can I be above average? lol

How can you be so precise with the rating? lol
Are you using 4 as Average?
If so, how can I be above average? lol
4-4.2 is average imo. your slightly above average. in the 4.4-4.7 range

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo
he's a cunt. 4.7 PSL is your correct rating

ok stupid.

this guy has asymmetry all over his face.
this guy has a high body fat probably eats like shit and barely does any training or cardio.
5'9 most girls will laugh at this and pity you. If I was him I would get huge asap. Big muscles and beard will counter that.
He needs to seriously consider a good training program with calorie deficit dieting.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Redrighthand
4-4.2 is average imo. your slightly above average. in the 4.4-4.7 range
Lifefuel buddy. Would it be too much to ask for an indepth rating?

ok stupid.

this guy has a high body fat probably eats like shit and barely does any training or cardio.
5'9 most girls will laugh at this and pity you. If I was him I would get huge asap. Big muscles and beard will counter that.
He needs to seriously consider a good training program with calorie deficit dieting.
5'9 is above average in spain, and average almost everywhere else except in holland and scandinavia

ok stupid.

I'm already losing fat bro.
And some of my assymetry will be fixed this summer through nose surgery
5'9 is above average in spain, and average almost everywhere else except in holland and scandinavia
I'm actually 176 cm, which is 5'9.5 almost. Average in my country and all south Europe

Lifefuel buddy. Would it be too much to ask for an indepth rating?
eye area is good despite NCT. midface ratio and fwhr are good. philtrum is long. skin and hair good