Rate me, 6'1 is it over lmao

Chowdog

Chowdog

ur gonna make it *brah*
Shitty quality cuz i'm a broke college student and can't afford an iphone, i think i look like shit when i have a beard i wish this bitch could actually grow

Bragging

• +1
Reactions: Chowdog and Norwooder
profile is cope. only front on matters because that is the best way to evaluate their eye area: orbits and bizygomatic breadth which are everything

• +1
Reactions: drakarnat
This has to be larp. You should be slaying JBs with that face and height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 4430 and Pedro Zanatta
-Good side profile, from what i can see no big failos, chin would look better more projected. Also from what i can see in your profile pic you have a little bump, nothing crazy tho.
-Terrible beard its Minoxidil time
-Good hair
-Okayish eye area, above average.
-Good height

You appeal to JB's

• +1
Reactions: Chowdog and Over
u arent that subhuman from the front. but u look like an insect from the side. why would u make that ur profile pic u utter retard?

also ur a skinny twink. what are u 6'1 120 lb? cage indeed

• +1
Reactions: Ruby and Chowdog
5-5-5 psl in my books btw, forgot to rate.

Shitty quality cuz i'm a broke college student and can't afford an iphone, i think i look like shit when i have a beard i wish this bitch could actually grow

I'm like you, but not
Screenshot 20191205 094506 Gallery

Its aids that you cant edit comments in this fucking section.
5-5.5psl *

I’d say about a 6.5-7/10 IRL. So about 5.25-5.5 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Braggers.me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chowdog, Averagecel and 1 other person
Yes its over. Just stay home so foids wont have to see your repulsive subhuman face and manlet height

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chowdog, Pex1992, Cleftcel and 1 other person
that means he mogs salludon cuz he is a 5 :ogre:

yeah JBs would prefer him over Salludon whose a full bearded 35 year old looking dad (eventho Salludon is objectively a 6.25-6.5 PSL)

profile is cope. only front on matters because that is the best way to evaluate their eye area: orbits and bizygomatic breadth which are everything

Lol. Profile matters a lot. Especially in real life. Most of the time when girls check you out they check you out from 3/4 or profile because they don't want you to know they're looking at you.

• +1
Reactions: lookserumaxeru
yeah JBs would prefer him over Salludon whose a full bearded 35 year old looking dad (eventho Salludon is objectively a 6.25-6.5 PSL)
women aged 16-24 prefer him over salludon universally of all ethnicities, therefore he mogs him

Lol. Profile matters a lot. Especially in real life. Most of the time when girls check you out they check you out from 3/4 or profile because they don't want you to know they're looking at you.

women aged 16-24 prefer him over salludon universally of all ethnicities, therefore he mogs him
What would you rate OP? everyones giving him a 5.5ish, but i think hes more 5.75 face alone

I agree. But every 30+ (hot) women will prefer Salludon.
women over 30 prefer cucks with fat stacks cuz they need to settle down asap b4 grannycollagen-maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Deleted member 470
5.75 is a bit of an overrate. @dogapm123 mogs slightly and he’s a 5.75

Run high t stoner game and you could slay hipster white girls

@BigBoy for reference this is dog. Most rated him between a 5.5 and a 6. I think he mogs OP by 0.5 PSL at least.

Attachments

• 91288C65-C1F7-4F8B-807A-F03440809C6B.jpeg
    91288C65-C1F7-4F8B-807A-F03440809C6B.jpeg
    85.8 KB · Views: 76
  • C99C5EC5-59F3-4FCD-8511-BD1FAEA26005.jpeg
    C99C5EC5-59F3-4FCD-8511-BD1FAEA26005.jpeg
    31.8 KB · Views: 84
  • 3260A425-1E84-4FB5-B83E-084036D4EF76.jpeg
    3260A425-1E84-4FB5-B83E-084036D4EF76.jpeg
    10.4 KB · Views: 85
yes then they see a guys vertical orbital dystopia or his bulbous nose or his lack of bizygomatic breadth front on and are repulsed. Why? because FRONT ON MATTERS A LOT MORE.

Profile means 0. Meeks has one of the shittiest profiles ever, but is an absolute mogger face-on, and he slays obviously

Profile means 0. Meeks has one of the shittiest profiles ever, but is an absolute mogger face-on, and he slays obviously

But his profile isn’t that shit. Look at his brow ridge, zygos/cheekbones, etc. for example. All good in profile view. Yes the chin is a bit recessed maybe and the hyoid bone placement is shit, but otherwise the profile “overall” isn’t super shit.

It explains why girls on my class never got interest on me, i mean it happened very few times. I got utter shit profile side

Prettyboy but not chad. 5.7 PSL.

Would make you my prison bitch/10

• Love it
Reactions: Chowdog

Cope
Also mirin forward growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Chowdog
Look good when you’re not posing like an idiot

• +1
Reactions: Chowdog
Mirin hair tbh
Cope.

jeremy-meeks-in-court-jeremy-meeks-37307755-620-935.jpg

Du1aWoe.png

5.2 psl or 6.5/10

@Chowdog leave this forum before you develop BDD or other mental issues. You don't need to worry about your looks. The minimum looks threshold to slay for white man is 5 psl. You're white, tall, and at least 5 pal, that means that you can slay.
psl*

yes then they see a guys vertical orbital dystopia or his bulbous nose or his lack of bizygomatic breadth front on and are repulsed. Why? because FRONT ON MATTERS A LOT MORE.

I'm not saying that profile matters more than front but to say that profile isn't important irl is cope.

In the comments:

" OMG IS HE A MODEL OR WHAT WTFFFF THAT SIDE PROFILE IS JUST SO BREATHTAKING "

Only one coping is you because you probably have a shotgun blast tier profile. JFL if you think girls don't notice side profile when they spend hours frauding angles and make up on their FACE.

Last edited:
I'm not saying that profile matters more than front but to say that profile isn't important irl is cope.

In the comments:

" OMG IS HE A MODEL OR WHAT WTFFFF THAT SIDE PROFILE IS JUST SO BREATHTAKING "

Only one coping is you because you probably have a shotgun blast tier profile. JFL if you think girls don't notice side profile when they spend hours frauding angles and make up on their FACE.

Cope.

The guy in the instapost has top tier frame and THICK massive wrists. It's not his side profile that stands out. I don't give a fuck what girls say. They say a whole lot of shite.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Cope.

The guy in the instapost has top tier frame and THICK massive wrists. It's not his side profile that stands out. I don't give a fuck what girls say. They say a whole lot of shite.

Ok, I guess what ever helps you cope with having a shotgun blast tier profile. :lul: :lul:

JFL at the amount of bluepilled coping coming to this site.

recessed chin may be your biggest failo. how old are you? slayer tbh

Over

How is it over? He's white, 5 psl, with good frame and height. Post your face subhuman, he probably mogs you, idiot.
Keep fucking sucking his dick you utter subhuman incel permavirgin
I mog him to your mother's grave and back

Keep fucking sucking his dick you utter subhuman incel permavirgin
I mog him to your mother's grave and back
The fact that you reply so quickly to my posts shows that you are a lifeless subhuman who has his bug eyes on the computer screen, waiting for a new reply like a dog waits for his master in front of the door.
This is how I imagine you look like when you reply to my posts so quickly.

2CAFB3C7 BB76 43D8 9379 ED8497DF91DB

231EB3BA 2103 4B35 A36F 196FCDC727BE

Show us your disgusting semen-ridden face, bitch.

u arent that subhuman from the front. but u look like an insect from the side. why would u make that ur profile pic u utter retard?

also ur a skinny twink. what are u 6'1 120 lb? cage indeed
wide hips but i've been hitting the gym

lifefuel because mine's utter trash.