Rate me a soulless metrosexual fagmaxing whore who doesnt get laid in giantland!!

Setana

Setana

Iron
I always assumed i was 172cm shortcel but a month ago i measured myself again and it turned out im actaully a 168cm "tall" prettyboy. Its the reason i even made my first post here. Shit still hurts and cant get over it! The Netherlands is brutal even if youre goodlooking. Maybe im overestimating myself so give me your opnion. Cant grow a beard so fagmaxing is my only option. minoxidil doesnt work for me. Every fucker here saying face is more important than height give me aneurysms on a daily basis. Being too high inhib doesnt help at all. I look like a child beside every chad and foid. As a 20 year old male khhv i have no options left! some phenibut + adderall might help me be more confident! The guy beside is a good friend atleast 178cm (nothing special, bisexual). This is litteraly my best pic so have mercy on my fragile soul.

Only thing left to do is start a satanic ritual and donate some spermcells to the gigachad Satan himself in exchange for 5 inches. I wont forget all the self hating pussies on this forum and bring in a good word for you all !! If your dick magically grows longer know it is me!
The reason i dont post more often is i only come here when im suicidal!
Any dutch guys here that are in the same predicament!
Dutch girls are pretty ugly on average where i live atleast, but that doesnt make it any easier.

"Awaiting approval before being displayed publicly." For more than 3 hours. Getting cucked even on an incel forum.

what even are you

wtf is this post tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic and shimada
Just come to mexico youll be mogged by 1 in every 10 men but you still slay with your height

wait wat? the pic is you?

You would be good MTF trans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, Aesthetic, shimada and 2 others
@knajjd what u think?

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic and chadpreetinthemaking
metrosexual describes it pretty well

Toooo feminine

You better search for a lesbian

is this a fever dream

got potential, bulk up a little bit

Those gay as fuck piercings don’t help you one bit

Youre not far off. If i get any attention its a lot from teenage girls, but since im a low T law abiding cuck doesnt help me as a 20 year old! Only ones that are legal AND actually want me are the dutch mature Milfs that have a fetish for pretty bois. One actually told me she want to tie me up gag me ride my dick and choke me until i cry after fucking me with a strapon. Im not even kidding. Will never agree to that even IF im FAGmaxing here, also no desire being a granny fucker. I want the stacies, but they just wont come!

Youre not far off. If i get any attention its a lot from teenage girls, but since im a low T law abiding cuck doesnt help me as a 20 year old! Only ones that are legal AND actually want me are the dutch mature Milfs that have a fetish for pretty bois. One actually told me she want to tie me up gag me ride my dick and choke me until i cry after fucking me with a strapon. Im not even kidding. Will never agree to that even IF im FAGmaxing here, also no desire being a granny fucker. I want the stacies, but they just wont come!
Same bro i cant fuck teenage girls

Lol you look pretty good bra. Wish i looked like you tbh

168 cm is instantly over in the netherlands, best you can do is fraud with shoelifts+airmax combo and try to workout your body (especially neck)

Not really anything else you can do.

Just fuck underage teenagers low t faggot

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Vitruvian
Je ziet d'r wel vrouwelijk uit bro

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
Why chase women when you're bi?

stop with this satan emo shit and hit the gym and slay short asian girls. I see so many short men with short asians, but you really need to look normal bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
stop with this satan emo shit and hit the gym and slay short asian girls. I see so many short men with short asians, but you really need to look normal bro
Oh please! Where do you even live? Here im not even an option with all the 7 feet giants. Pushing shoulders back and adding frame making myself look like a cactus comes of as try hard! 168cm here is death no matter how you look at it!

i dont get it

I always assumed i was 172cm shortcel but a month ago i measured myself again and it turned out im actaully a 168cm "tall" prettyboy. Its the reason i even made my first post here. Shit still hurts and cant get over it! The Netherlands is brutal even if youre goodlooking. Maybe im overestimating myself so give me your opnion. Cant grow a beard so fagmaxing is my only option. minoxidil doesnt work for me. Every fucker here saying face is more important than height give me aneurysms on a daily basis. Being too high inhib doesnt help at all. I look like a child beside every chad and foid. As a 20 year old male khhv i have no options left! some phenibut + adderall might help me be more confident! The guy beside is a good friend atleast 178cm (nothing special, bisexual). This is litteraly my best pic so have mercy on my fragile soul.
View attachment 190028

Only thing left to do is start a satanic ritual and donate some spermcells to the gigachad Satan himself in exchange for 5 inches. I wont forget all the self hating pussies on this forum and bring in a good word for you all !! If your dick magically grows longer know it is me!
Dutch girls are pretty ugly on average where i live atleast, but that doesnt make it any easier.
just wear 7cm elevator shoes or boots with shoe lifts and then save money for Limb Lengthening

View attachment 190028

Just fucking end it theory
How does someone even look this way, son?!

I always assumed i was 172cm shortcel but a month ago i measured myself again and it turned out im actaully a 168cm "tall" prettyboy. Its the reason i even made my first post here. Shit still hurts and cant get over it! The Netherlands is brutal even if youre goodlooking.
It's brutal in the land of the giants, when you're 168 cm.
I'm 188cm (giant by world standard), and I'm still length wise "high tier normie" at best here.

Imo. there are only a couple/mix of solutions to this:
- Manliness maxxing: gymmaxxing; MMA-maxxing; beard maxxing.
- location maxxing: your hieght might ben 100% normal in Colombia, or Russia, or Japan.
- obviously, statusmaxxing and moneymaxxing

Maybe with age, it gets abit better for you as well. If you don't age badly/ugly.

If you don't have incureable mental problem, with your young age, it's not correct to go suicidal route. Not correct at all. There are still plenty things to try, experience and enjoy; to see if that works for you. I mean. You haven't moneymaxxed, your haven't location maxxed, you haven't ...maxxed, etc..
Just safe money to go to some asain country. And stay there for a holiday time of like a month or longer orso. And get treated like a God, and then you also know what that feels like and youn can stop being upset.
Incel untill mid twenties, 25. 188cm, but face wise normie tier. Probably people irl would had rated me 6/10 orso at that time. And I was really shy and introverted when you. After 25, my life started basically; looking back (now 35). With alot of ffort, and rejections, managed to get a few lays, and flings. And then at late 20's entered a pretty satisfying LTR and for the first time felt what really loving/caring for someone felt like. Tht was a nice period to look back on; I also experienced at that time that sex + love (aka, really likeing her in plenty ways) is actually the best type of sex feeling wise. Since hormonal, it's not just the nice hormones from sex but also some other hormonoes released in the affection/bonding category.
Life gets/got better for me over time. I do have good aging genes though, and I nowadays take plenty effort to age well. Which causes me to be ahead of most men my age because plenty age like shit due to lifestyle and so on.

Mods ban her she's clearly a woman trying to get attention

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583