Rate me + advice

G

Giaco900

Iron
Warned for deleting the pics on the thread.
Hello guys,

Been in this looksmaxing world for a month, can you please rate me and tell me what can I improve?
What's my PSL?

What I'm doing right now:

• Mewing ( been a mouth breather for all my life)
  • Chewing ( Nothing extreme)
  • Skin care routine
  • Growing my hair back to a fashion haircut ( I was crazy enough to get a buzz cut a few months ago...)
  • Getting rid of face moles

I think these are my worst flaws:
  • upper eyelid exposure
  • under eye bags, no matter sleep or anything else I always have them. How Can I get this fixed surgically?
  • wide forehead
  • I have always thought I was skinny even if I'm kinda muscular, probably my Bf is high because in Italy we eat bread and pasta everyday..
Want to get leaner, seems like my bone structure and zygomatic bone aren't too bad. Should be able to get hollow cheeks ( don't know why but in photos my face, especially lower third looks way more rounder and less angular that it is..)

Pretty average tbh ngl. Only thing I can say is to grow your hair a bit longer on the top and style it.

Eye area is indeed your worst feature.
Mewing won't improve your face, your side profile is already good.

Eye area is indeed your worst feature.
Mewing won't improve your face, your side profile is already good.

I know..

I think eyebrows, browridge eyebrows eyelids and cantal tilt are not bad.

What fucks me is that upper eyelid exposure, probably a ptosis, really want to get it fixed, kinda scared of ptosis surgery.. Should check with someone who got experience with upper eyelid filler to fix that.
Also dark circles make me look tired/sad everytime, but want to get some filler there to fix that.

Hello guys,

Been in this looksmaxing world for a month, can you please rate me and tell me what can I improve?
What's my PSL?

What I'm doing right now:

• Mewing ( been a mouth breather for all my life)
  • Chewing ( Nothing extreme)
  • Skin care routine
  • Growing my hair back to a fashion haircut ( I was crazy enough to get a buzz cut a few months ago...)
  • Getting rid of face moles
I think these are my worst flaws:
  • upper eyelid exposure
  • under eye bags, no matter sleep or anything else I always have them. How Can I get this fixed surgically?
  • wide forehead
  • I have always thought I was skinny even if I'm kinda muscular, probably my Bf is high because in Italy we eat bread and pasta everyday..
Want to get leaner, seems like my bone structure and zygomatic bone aren't too bad. Should be able to get hollow cheeks ( don't know why but in photos my face, especially lower third looks way more rounder and less angular that it is..)

average normie. how tall are you?

You look decent. 5.7-6.0/10

youre below the average height for italy and girls still want 6ft id suggest you start wearing shoes that add 2 inches to you

Doing that already, average is 174-176 here.

Plus you're in Italy where all the girls are sucking BBC African migrant cock so it's ogre for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, DeformAspergerCel and Autist
Hi, Matt Skiba

So he's in the clear?
He can slay punk rock and alt bitches if he runs Blink 182/Alkaline Trio/Matt Skiba game
Plus you're in Italy where all the girls are sucking BBC African migrant cock so it's ogre for you.
Are there really niggers in Italy? Fuck, is bo place safe from these subhumans?

He can slay punk rock and alt bitches if he runs Blink 182/Alkaline Trio/Matt Skiba game

Are there really niggers in Italy? Fuck, is bo place safe from these subhumans?
Yes, Italy is main point where 'refugees' come to Europe to leach off our welfare state. Rome is full of niggers by this point.

Yes, Italy is main point where 'refugees' come to Europe to leach off our welfare state. Rome is full of niggers by this point.

Italy is probably the country where girls have the highest standards, no way they will go with subhumans lol

Lol... What did their ancestors fight for? Only for their women to get ravaged....
Italy is probably the country where girls have the highest standards, no way they will go with subhumans lol
Cope, that is Nederlands and Germistanfrica

Lol... What did their ancestors fight for? Only for their women to get ravaged....

Cope, that is Nederlands and Germistanfrica

Nederlands and Germany? lol
These places have just a bit higher standards than East Europe

Sounds like it's over for me lol ☹
Jesus, It's not over for you, there's more to life than being attractive to girls, why are these faggots obsessed with looks? Beauty doesn't last forever, intelligence, value and experience is more important than looks.
are*

Jesus, It's not over for you, there's more to life than being attractive to girls, why are these faggots obsessed with looks? Beauty doesn't last forever, intelligence, value and experience is more important than looks.
are*

Just kidding, lol.. I'm here to learn and improve what I can ?

are*
no, man. None of the things you listed wont make me not die alone and abandoned, rejected and unloved by a world I simply can't belong in, while looks will get you everything you want. A girlfriend or several, a good job, a rich social circle etc.

Looks are everything, and if you're unattractive to the point where it's impossible for you to get affection from the opposite sex or even to be seen as human by anyone, it's better that you'd never have been born.

no, man. None of the things you listed wont make me not die alone and abandoned, rejected and unloved by a world I simply can't belong in, while looks will get you everything you want. A girlfriend or several, a good job, a rich social circle etc.

Looks are everything, and if you're unattractive to the point where it's impossible for you to get affection from the opposite sex or even to be seen as human by anyone, it's better that you'd never have been born.
Can you pm me your face.
?*

You kinda look like Dan from Gossip girl. and bro it's never over unless you allow it to be. check my rating post. I look like that and i'm skinny. I'm not a virgin,currently talking to multiple girls.

Imo I would get off this website because you're average looking, don't spend time talking to these guys who most of them bring you down so they feel better about themselves and their lack of self improvement.
No. I've been rated a 3/10, or 2 PSL by various users on incels.is
Why would you ask guys to rate you? Unless they're fags, which is still pointless there is no standards for them, then you're probably better looking than you think.

You are psl 4.25, don't listen to people who say you are average lookism. They are all coping, the average guy mogs you into oblivion.

First of all, you need infraorbital rims implants+lateral orbital rims implants+lateral canthus lift
When you will do these, post the results

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
"infraorbital rims implan"

Can't I obtain the same result with under eye filler? I'm not willing to go trough invasive surgery or implants

"infraorbital rims implan"

Can't I obtain the same result with under eye filler? I'm not willing to go trough invasive surgery or implants
In theory yes. But you will need a lot of fillers. I did get them for undereye area. The results were visible but not very much. I didn’t see your pics and looks like you removed them but if your under eye area needs a drastic change I don’t think fillers are a good option

In theory yes. But you will need a lot of fillers. I did get them for undereye area. The results were visible but not very much. I didn’t see your pics and looks like you removed them but if your under eye area needs a drastic change I don’t think fillers are a good option

Pmd you