Rate me after 2 months of looksmaxing.

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
2B0CF3C6 F19A 4E10 92E3 FF6CCDEDCB23

My goal is for my hair to cover up my forehead. And I’m tanning soon. Italian genes so I go a nice brown. Almost done boyos.

No before pic?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
5/10
You're right about covering your forehead
20190206 212206762

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, GenericChad1444, kobecel and 1 other person
Big forehead, shit lower third, bulbous ugly nose that's why
You’re right about the lower third... I’m only 15 so mewing would help a lot right? And for the forehead, I’m gonna cover it and brush my hair to the side. And for the bulbous nose... yeah I hate it. A rhinoplasty is in my future lol.

You’re right about the lower third... I’m only 15 so mewing would help a lot right? And for the forehead, I’m gonna cover it and brush my hair to the side. And for the bulbous nose... yeah I hate it. A rhinoplasty is in my future lol.
You look 25 wtf

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, GenericChad1444 and kobecel
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, Itss_BritneyBishh and Deleted member 611
I don't know man people tell me so many different things over the past year and a half Idk what scale is fucking right or not lol

Just check the thread. Everything else is bs.
The avg male is a psl 4. I am not saying that but the pioneers of the psl scene(puahate,slurhate,lookism).

Everything else is bs

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 611
The avg male is a psl 4. I am not saying that but the pioneers of the psl scene(puahate,slurhate,lookism).

Everything else is bs
Okay thanks, finally found a correct rating scale

Everything else is bs

im saying saying this since forever

and people keep thinking 5/10 is average, lmao

just fucking lol if you think this is accurate

his standard deviations aren't even correct

I was talking about the average males psl rating buddy boyo

balding at 15 brutal

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, kobecel and Deleted member 611
just fucking lol if you think this is accurate

his standard deviations aren't even correct
At least it uses some method. 4/8 as an average.

yeah I'd accept that but 5/8 being top 80% is a joke lol
Idk man its very ambigious about what are the real true psl of some person. Its hard to tell tbh.
I am using that scale cuz it seems pretty much comfortable cuz I am used to it. Dont even know what are the ratings of other people but still somehow discuss with them the ratings :lul:

Idk man its very ambigious about what are the real true psl of some person. Its hard to tell tbh.
I am using that scale cuz it seems pretty much comfortable cuz I am used to it. Dont even know what are the ratings of other people but still somehow discuss with them the ratings :lul:
yeah the amount of times I've seen a discussion along the lines of "he's psl 5 -wtf are you on about he's average at best -average is 5 though -no, it's 4" is too much

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 656
I love your eye area

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 611
2-B0-CF3-C6-F19-A-4-E10-92-E3-FF6-CCDEDCB23.png

this could be you

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, SHARK and Deleted member 611
2-B0-CF3-C6-F19-A-4-E10-92-E3-FF6-CCDEDCB23.png

this could be you
Stop even models do t look like this he have good phenotype hair and eyes he need better hairstyle and better hair textures
View attachment 18334
My goal is for my hair to cover up my forehead. And I’m tanning soon. Italian genes so I go a nice brown. Almost done boyos.
You are good looking most females will see above average at least
You look north Atlantid with minor north pointid.
Google them if you don’t know what they mean ?

Millimeters of bone from being Chad. Amazing isn’t it?
Honestly that morph just looks retarded. A few more mm on my chin would bring me up like 0.25 psl and a nosejob would be .75 psl. Everything else is nearing perfection like my cheekbones. My hair alone is bringing me down 1 psl. Don’t believe me? use your thumb to cover up my forehead right on top of the eyebrows. I look 10x more slayer.
Stop even models do t look like this he have good phenotype hair and eyes he need better hairstyle and better hair textures

You are good looking most females will see above average at least
You look north Atlantid with minor north pointid.
Google them if you don’t know what they mean ?
I’m Welsh and Italian ancestry with some Norwegian thrown in there because my sister is blonde. I have very dark brown hair. Genetics are crazy lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Honestly that morph just looks retarded. A few more mm on my chin would bring me up like 0.25 psl and a nosejob would be .75 psl. Everything else is nearing perfection like my cheekbones. My hair alone is bringing me down 1 psl. Don’t believe me? use your thumb to cover up my forehead right on top of the eyebrows. I look 10x more slayer.

I’m Welsh and Italian ancestry with some Norwegian thrown in there because my sister is blonde. I have very dark brown hair. Genetics are crazy lol.
You're right. Get the tan.
20190207 125512

View attachment 18556
Okay. Thanks for the feedback everyone. Still not turning heads in the hallways like is used to with nw0 but I will ascend soon. Be back in 2-3 months.
View attachment 18556
Hey, can you photoshop my hair even lower. I have wavy hair and want it to be combed to the side sitting down on my eyebrows. Looks god tier, even when I was full of acne and had recessed chin I got so much attention with it like that. Then I shaved it off for funeral service :/. Just want to see what it’d look like. Thanks.
balding at 15 brutal
Yeah... I had invasive surgery fuck me over, the pins and rods in my spine hurt so much. I’ve had like 15 hairs on my hand every time I shower since then, and it’s gotten worse. Getting them removed Monday cause they’re useless now and have caused pain for almost 16 months now. Hoping the hair comes back after that or else I’m getting on minoxidil.

Last edited: