rate me and compare my facial features to chad skull wise

A

alpincel

Iron
Ok, i dont get many matches on tinder anymore but used to. Now i use this photo. I am 30 year old. Please rate me from 1-10 and decribe what could be better in the face. Like jaw, chin, skull shape ect.

I dont think i am ugly, i think i am average but since a few years i have so little succes in dating its terrible.

Attachments

• photofeeler test.PNG
    photofeeler test.PNG
    296.5 KB · Views: 115
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Get a hair transplant

No more smiling like that.

Cheekbones implants.

Under eye implants.

Dye your eye brows to a darker brown.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
Are you a virgin?

get your teeth whitened at a dentist

consider dying your eyebrows darker

this is also maybe the most cuck facial expression i've ever seen, i'm sorry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Ok, i dont get many matches on tinder anymore but used to. Now i use this photo. I am 30 year old. Please rate me from 1-10 and decribe what could be better in the face. Like jaw, chin, skull shape ect.

I dont think i am ugly, i think i am average but since a few years i have so little succes in dating its terrible.
Get a hair transplant. Dye your hair to brown. We need more detailed face pics for surgery advice.

status.moneymax

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
side of face for
Are you a virgin?

lol does it really look this bad?

no, i actually had quite good succes in dating in my early and mid 20s

Attachments

• side face.png
    side face.png
    374.4 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Hair transplant
Eyebrow transplant
Beard transplant
Dye everything in a darker color ( optional )
Someone needs to photoshop your face with all the above and show how you'll look.
If the result is good then do the above and lose body fat.
That is, if you're serious about looksmaxing and your looks have taken a toll in your life like most of us in here.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Hair transplant
Eyebrow transplant
Beard transplant
Dye everything in a darker color ( optional )
Someone needs to photoshop your face with all the above and show how you'll look.
If the result is good then do the above and lose body fat.
That is, if you're serious about looksmaxing and your looks have taken a toll in your life like most of us in here.

thanks for the reply, but one thing, look at my side photo i posted just above your post. When i dont have this crazy smile its almost like my face looks to skinny i think, and i am actually fairly skinny so i dont think i can afford to loose bodyfat

In the second pic you look like you have a little fat under your jaw i may be wrong though. You can do chewing and tone your face and jaw muscles and look more masculine.
I'm not too knowledgeable about that so read threads about it or ask other members lol

edgy ass smile

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Framletgod
Not bad looking but super autistic looking

Thanks to justanothergymcel of his PSL rating

maybe you other guys can give me an honest PSL rating to i would appreciate it

and i am not a bluepilled fagot so you can be honest and tell me i am below average or ugly to, i can take it, i just wanna know the truth