[OP] Rate me and give suggestions.

PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

beauty is mathematical
whats your bf currently? you look fat as shit, like some sumo wrestler, hard to tell you what surgeries you need where theres all that flab covering everything.
Didn’t you her jaw implants at a high BF? lmfao
get*

H

Henchi

Trainee
Yeah, just lose weight first man, and then you see what you need after

E

entropy137

Trainee
whats your bf currently? you look fat as shit, like some sumo wrestler, hard to tell you what surgeries you need where theres all that flab covering everything.
No idea, I look this way even when I have a six pack. I've been working out regularly for years.

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
No idea, I look this way even when I have a six pack. I've been working out regularly for years.
i honestly think its mostly due to your bf but ya your buccal fat pad does look fcked up

it wouldnt blowing a few k for buccal fat removal, ask the surgeon to remove the entire fat pad or as much as he can since you have nothing to lose at this point.

streege

streege

Zephir
fix the eye area asap, go for taban and ask him
may be a lip lift and nose job too for fitting more with the western criteria

Tyrionlannistercel

Tyrionlannistercel

Jaw is Law
Both your jaws and very recessed and you’re fat af

E

entropy137

Trainee
fix the eye area asap, go for taban and ask him
may be a lip lift and nose job too for fitting more with the western criteria
Nose job to change it how exactly. Larger?

VirtueSignaller

VirtueSignaller

Instructor
Lost some weight but still a lot of buccal fat. Already decided on surgery for ptosis, buccal fat removal, zygos and chin implants. Please give recommendations for most effective additional surgeries. Money isn't an issue for me. Thanks.
I'm so sorry. 3/10. Go to South Korea and they will smash your skull. Your bones are too big.

E

entropy137

Trainee
I'm so sorry. 3/10. Go to South Korea and they will smash your skull. Your bones are too big.
No worries. I got 1.5/10 last time I asked for a rating. Why are large bones bad. Aren't they a dimorphic trait?

VirtueSignaller

VirtueSignaller

Instructor
No worries. I got 1.5/10 last time I asked for a rating. Why are large bones bad. Aren't they a dimorphic trait?
Big bones are usually desired but in your case they are too big. You need jaw surgery too. Height?

E

entropy137

Trainee
get on meth and run dnp

its your only hope u fat slob
It wouldn't change the fat on my face much. I biked 20 miles a day for 6 months straight and it did nothing for the face. I've been told repeatedly that my face and body don't match up.
Big bones are usually desired but in your case they are too big. You need jaw surgery too. Height?
6'1

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
It wouldn't change the fat on my face much. I biked 20 miles a day for 6 months straight and it did nothing for the face. I've been told repeatedly that my face and body don't match up.

6'1
i have seen ur bod, your fat as shit. stop making excuses and cook meth and run dnp along side it

its over anyways

Bewusst

Bewusst

Enlightened schizophrenic
Jfl at considering surgeries at this bf level

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
Just look at your side profile bro. Whole midface area is sunken inside and theres no chin.

E

entropy137

Trainee
i have seen ur bod, your fat as shit. stop making excuses and cook meth and run dnp along side it

its over anyways
You haven't seen it when I was lean, but it's understandable you're not gonna believe a random guy on the internet. Thanks for the input.
Just look at your side profile bro. Whole midface area is sunken inside and theres no chin.
So you agree with the general consensus of bimax and genio?

Last edited:
Chadlite Rutherford

Chadlite Rutherford

Enthusiast
You haven't seen it when I was lean, but it's understandable you're not gonna believe a random guy on the internet. Thanks for the input.
Buccal fat removal might help you alot man, never know until you get it done, this man had buccal fat removal and liposuction under chin

Attachments

E

entropy137

Trainee
Which bones are too big BTW. Everyone here's telling me how this and that is recessed.

SirGey

SirGey

Manlet Defender
Damn, dont u have a old pic? Where u are skinny? Its a hard case, but i need to see yout bones first
Damn, dont u have a old pic? Where u are skinny? Its a hard case, but i need to see yout bones first
If money is not a issue, just help me with a good pic and i will tell u every surgery u need

aut0phobic

aut0phobic

disgusted

Not a hard case.

Fat as shit: Lose weight.
Paranasal hollowing: Get an implant or enquire with any maxfac who does U shaped osteotomy (minimally invasive lf1)
Then maybe a lipectomy of some kind if still bloated

E

entropy137

Trainee
I

If money is not a issue, just help me with a good pic and i will tell u every surgery u need
I have zero pictures where my face is lean. My body has been fat and lean.

E

entropy137

Trainee
Well

Double eyelid surgery
Buccal fat removal
nose job
Skin whitening

This will fix your midface

For the skull, i will need more time to think, my goal is to kmpop max you
Nose job for enlargement? I don't really understand nose esthetics. I don't want to kpop max and my oneitis likes dark skinned men.

SirGey

SirGey

Manlet Defender
Nose job for enlargement? I don't really understand nose esthetics. I don't want to kpop max and my oneitis likes dark skinned men.
Thinner nose u need, everyone needs a thinner nose.

VirtueSignaller

VirtueSignaller

Instructor
Which bones are too big BTW. Everyone here's telling me how this and that is recessed.
Just below the cheekbones and above the jaw. Once they are smashed you will have a chiselled hollow cheekbone look.

Justttt

Justttt

Trainee
Wouldn’t say it’s over, you’re 6’1 so you still have a chance.

UnderCovrN0rmie

UnderCovrN0rmie

not a newcel, fuck off
yeahhhhh idk man, i wouldn't get any surgeries until you can actually see where your bones are

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rasputin Ratings 25
Dope Ratings 14
Lifewasted Ratings 7