Rate me and give suggestions.

E

entropy137

Bronze
Lost some weight but still a lot of buccal fat. Already decided on surgery for ptosis, buccal fat removal, zygos and chin implants. Please give recommendations for most effective additional surgeries. Money isn't an issue for me. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20190919_181257.jpg
    IMG_20190919_181257.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_20190919_181335.jpg
    IMG_20190919_181335.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_20190919_181414.jpg
    IMG_20190919_181414.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 76
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
whats your bf currently? you look fat as shit, like some sumo wrestler, hard to tell you what surgeries you need where theres all that flab covering everything.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Luke LLL, toolateforme and 3 others
whats your bf currently? you look fat as shit, like some sumo wrestler, hard to tell you what surgeries you need where theres all that flab covering everything.
Didn’t you her jaw implants at a high BF? lmfao
get*

Yeah, just lose weight first man, and then you see what you need after

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
No idea, I look this way even when I have a six pack. I've been working out regularly for years.

No idea, I look this way even when I have a six pack. I've been working out regularly for years.

i honestly think its mostly due to your bf but ya your buccal fat pad does look fcked up

it wouldnt blowing a few k for buccal fat removal, ask the surgeon to remove the entire fat pad or as much as he can since you have nothing to lose at this point.

• +1
Reactions: entropy137
fix the eye area asap, go for taban and ask him
may be a lip lift and nose job too for fitting more with the western criteria

• +1
Both your jaws and very recessed and you’re fat af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
fix the eye area asap, go for taban and ask him
may be a lip lift and nose job too for fitting more with the western criteria
Nose job to change it how exactly. Larger?

get genio instead

maybe infraorbital implants?
Why would genio be better for me? And don't zygos implants have an infraobital portion if you request it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Why would genio be better for me?
I hoenstly don't think there's any situation where implants are better than genio, genio is better because it's your own bone growing

• +1
Lost some weight but still a lot of buccal fat. Already decided on surgery for ptosis, buccal fat removal, zygos and chin implants. Please give recommendations for most effective additional surgeries. Money isn't an issue for me. Thanks.
I'm so sorry. 3/10. Go to South Korea and they will smash your skull. Your bones are too big.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, toolateforme and entropy137
I'm so sorry. 3/10. Go to South Korea and they will smash your skull. Your bones are too big.
No worries. I got 1.5/10 last time I asked for a rating. Why are large bones bad. Aren't they a dimorphic trait?

get on meth and run dnp

its your only hope u fat slob

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 2486
Just normal asian with zero forward growth but wide as fuck which looks like giant plate.

• JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 3043 and entropy137
No worries. I got 1.5/10 last time I asked for a rating. Why are large bones bad. Aren't they a dimorphic trait?
Big bones are usually desired but in your case they are too big. You need jaw surgery too. Height?

• +1
get on meth and run dnp

its your only hope u fat slob
It wouldn't change the fat on my face much. I biked 20 miles a day for 6 months straight and it did nothing for the face. I've been told repeatedly that my face and body don't match up.
Big bones are usually desired but in your case they are too big. You need jaw surgery too. Height?
6'1

It wouldn't change the fat on my face much. I biked 20 miles a day for 6 months straight and it did nothing for the face. I've been told repeatedly that my face and body don't match up.

6'1
i have seen ur bod, your fat as shit. stop making excuses and cook meth and run dnp along side it

its over anyways

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Luke LLL, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
Jfl at considering surgeries at this bf level

• +1
Just look at your side profile bro. Whole midface area is sunken inside and theres no chin.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
i have seen ur bod, your fat as shit. stop making excuses and cook meth and run dnp along side it

its over anyways
You haven't seen it when I was lean, but it's understandable you're not gonna believe a random guy on the internet. Thanks for the input.
Just look at your side profile bro. Whole midface area is sunken inside and theres no chin.
So you agree with the general consensus of bimax and genio?

Last edited:
You haven't seen it when I was lean, but it's understandable you're not gonna believe a random guy on the internet. Thanks for the input.

Buccal fat removal might help you alot man, never know until you get it done, this man had buccal fat removal and liposuction under chin

Attachments

• o.jpg
    o.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 56
  • +1
Which bones are too big BTW. Everyone here's telling me how this and that is recessed.

Damn, dont u have a old pic? Where u are skinny? Its a hard case, but i need to see yout bones first
Damn, dont u have a old pic? Where u are skinny? Its a hard case, but i need to see yout bones first

If money is not a issue, just help me with a good pic and i will tell u every surgery u need

• +1

Not a hard case.

Fat as shit: Lose weight.
Paranasal hollowing: Get an implant or enquire with any maxfac who does U shaped osteotomy (minimally invasive lf1)
Then maybe a lipectomy of some kind if still bloated

• +1
I

If money is not a issue, just help me with a good pic and i will tell u every surgery u need
I have zero pictures where my face is lean. My body has been fat and lean.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
I
I have zero pictures where my face is lean. My body has been fat and lean.

Well

Double eyelid surgery
Buccal fat removal
nose job
Skin whitening

This will fix your midface

For the skull, i will need more time to think, my goal is to kmpop max you

• JFL
Reactions: entropy137 and Deleted member 2486
Well

Double eyelid surgery
Buccal fat removal
nose job
Skin whitening

This will fix your midface

For the skull, i will need more time to think, my goal is to kmpop max you
Nose job for enlargement? I don't really understand nose esthetics. I don't want to kpop max and my oneitis likes dark skinned men.

Nose job for enlargement? I don't really understand nose esthetics. I don't want to kpop max and my oneitis likes dark skinned men.

Thinner nose u need, everyone needs a thinner nose.

• +1
Which bones are too big BTW. Everyone here's telling me how this and that is recessed.
Just below the cheekbones and above the jaw. Once they are smashed you will have a chiselled hollow cheekbone look.

Wouldn’t say it’s over, you’re 6’1 so you still have a chance.

yeahhhhh idk man, i wouldn't get any surgeries until you can actually see where your bones are

• +1