Height: 6.3

• So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian, DarknLost, itsoverbuddyboyo and 2 others
3 psl
recessed chin, invisible jawline, skinny fat, soy and lesbian looking face
only good thing is you are not norwooding

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Deleted member 616, Deleted member 1560 and 5 others
Ngl you look like a soyboy. The only positive I can see is that you have a good hairline

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, LilHappyLilSad, Framletgod and 1 other person
Looksmin. Don't even want to put a PSL because you have clearly never put effort into your looks. Surgery is your only hope to cure your jaw

• +1
Reactions: LilHappyLilSad
Bruh... You're lucky to be 6'3. It's literally your only hope, you also need to start training like animal ASAP. Not all hope is lost, but if you just continue to rot and eat dung, you'll not find a woman.

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza, ULTRATERAX63, InZayn and 5 others
Bruh... You're lucky to be 6'3. It's literally your only hope, you also need to start training like animal ASAP. Not all hope is lost, but if you just continue to rot and eat dung, you'll not find a woman.
:/

What is ASAP?

And thank you all

What is ASAP?

And thank you all
as soon as possible

fr you need to lose body fat and your jaw will look a bit more masculine. training will also build muscle and you’ll be healthier in general

• +1

What is ASAP?

And thank you all
AS SOON AS POSSIBLE YOU FUCKING EMPTY HEAD CUNT LICKING SOYBOI
read this thread it could save your life

your first big goal is to lose all bloat
your task today is to make a plan on how to achieve that goal
your time inbetween that goal and now should be spent researching and fine tuning your everyday habits

Last edited:
  • +1
u are 6'3 and 62 kg?

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Deleted member 685, randomguy1235 and 2 others
Surgerymax my guy, you already have the height so make the best out of it

• +1
Surgerymax my guy, you already have the height so make the best out of it

my family does not allow me not to have surgery
:(

and surgery expensive... :/

You are tall. It's not over until you have very visible apps without flexing. If your face is still shit by then, then its over buddy boyo.

Unironically, grow your hair out and get a better haircut, and hit the gym. And shave those disgusting sideburns off

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
62 what? dollars?

You are tall. It's not over until you have very visible apps without flexing. If your face is still shit by then, then its over buddy boyo.

Unironically, grow your hair out and get a better haircut, and hit the gym. And shave those disgusting sideburns off
Top tier avi

my wrists are too thin and my arms are weak

I vomited the first day I went to the gym
62 what? dollars?
I dont understand

mogs me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and LilHappyLilSad
Help, some girls say: ''You very cute and your eyes perfect.'' (
multiple girls said and were not kidding) This is lie? Am ı cute or my eyes perfect?

• So Sad
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and SeiGun
You took some pretty bad pics. You're practically white, though, and very tall, and your face outside of your lower third is pretty decent.

You took some pretty bad pics. You're practically white, though, and very tall, and your face outside of your lower third is pretty decent.
Thanks. :)

lense distortion

• JFL
  • +1
Recessed chin ruined your life.

• +1
Chad height incel face.
Get surgery for your jaw and chin and you're good.

• +1

i know mew is a cope, but you clearly need to mew, you tongue posture is so low your neck is going to fuse with your chin

• +1
see maxillo facial surgeon first. If there is nothing to be done there, probably even if there is work done by max fax doctor, you need jaw and chin implants.

• +1
62 kg? Its over.

• +1
some humans: its over
some humans: not over go to the hospital
lol?

My friends why do you say different things? :(

fix hair thugmaxxing

• +1

Hes 185 not 6'3''

What is ASAP?
it's over
it's his hyoid bone position, it's all about genetics.
Also lefort can be done to combat this. Without it it is impossible to combat hyoid bone
I weigh more than you and I'm 5'10. I'm sorry bro. That much reccesion at low bodyfat? Your hyoid bone is way too low. Sorry to say, but other than growint longer hair, it is over
some humans: its over
some humans: not over go to the hospital
lol?

My friends why do you say different things? :(
What do you mean bu go to the hospital you aspie?
We're telling you it's over unless you get surgery. AS IN PLASTIC SURGERY.

Last edited:
  • +1
it's over

Also lefort can be done to combat this. Without it it is impossible to combat hyoid bone

I weigh more than you and I'm 5'10. I'm sorry bro. That much reccesion at low bodyfat? Your hyoid bone is way too low. Sorry to say, but other than growint longer hair, it is over

What do you mean bu go to the hospital you aspie?
We're telling you it's over unless you get surgery. AS IN PLASTIC SURGERY.
Yes surgery, expensive but ı will do

Looks down on me

• +1
Yes surgery, expensive but ı will do
I admire your determination. Your eye area is salvageable (looks cuckish but weirdly harmonious, I think that's your best feature), but mandible needs possible maxfac/implact work. You're a bit like me when I was a fatcel, may indeed be hyoid bone position + narrow jaw that fucks you. If you have bad computer posture, buy a better chair, and do back/neck exercises. The hyoid is loosely connected to your spinal cord, so if your back is fucked out of alignment it kinda ruins a lot of other things and will cause you trouble in the long run.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and LilHappyLilSad
It's fine. Lil peep looked like that when he was a kid.

• +1
Good heigt but psl 3

• +1
I admire your determination. Your eye area is salvageable (looks cuckish but weirdly harmonious, I think that's your best feature), but mandible needs possible maxfac/implact work. You're a bit like me when I was a fatcel, may indeed be hyoid bone position + narrow jaw that fucks you. If you have bad computer posture, buy a better chair, and do back/neck exercises. The hyoid is loosely connected to your spinal cord, so if your back is fucked out of alignment it kinda ruins a lot of other things and will cause you trouble in the long run.
I have high respect for surgery maxxers as well. None for mew copers though.
It's fine. Lil peep looked like that when he was a kid.
View attachment 80126
Lil peep was ugly even as an adult ll. If anything he was better looking as a kid.

• +1