rate me and help with haircut/ NTness

Deleted member 12165

Deleted member 12165

Platinum
will be cutting my gay ass hair this week and wonder what haircut would suit me best
PicsArt 02 15 070015 3
also help, how could i look more NT

and less fucking faggot

Attachments

• PicsArt_02-15-07.00.15 (2).jpg
    PicsArt_02-15-07.00.15 (2).jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 83
What's wrong with your hair jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709 and Deleted member 12165
Adam lanzajpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DharkDC, warpsociety, WadlowMaxxing and 8 others
Also if you cut ir you will regret it believe me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6045 and Deleted member 12165
everyone says i look gay, and i asked like 20 girls if i should cut it and 17 answered yes
Most men look gay in 2020

Every guy I see outside has ankle socks, gay eyebrows, ultra skinny jeans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RODEBLUR and Deleted member 12165
do 6mm side fades and longer (2cm or more) on top

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12165 and Deleted member 4887
  • +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Girls don’t like this hair, as evidenced by the 17 girls saying no,

Keep good length on top to mess it up but go short on the back and sides.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165
  • JFL
thats the whole problem with me tbh, girls in my school are honestly scared of me no joke. even tough some are atracted
You arent ugly but kinda creepy IDK if it's because of haircut or face

• +1
Girls don’t like this hair, as evidenced by the 17 girls saying no,

Keep good length on top to mess it up but go short on the back and sides.
can u send some photo exemples?? or the specific name of the haircut

thats the whole problem with me tbh, girls in my school are honestly scared of me no joke. even tough some are atracted
Don’t listen to PSL autists here, they worship long hair. IRL people with long hair look like aspie faggots if they don’t have the status or masc chad face to pull it off.

• +1
Reactions: Mike95 and Deleted member 12165
You arent ugly but kinda creepy IDK if it's because of haircut or face
yeah, i look even better irl, pretty hooded eyes.
but for real, everyone says i look psycho and give serial killer vibes, maybe cause of my body language and the fact that i go around with a low trust facial expression gazing everyone to death lmao

It’s that hair
it does help to fuck me up, but when it was short i already was called psycho a lot.
never creepy tough, thats reserved to the sub 4 males

can u send some photo exemples?? or the specific name of the haircut
Go for this:

18DC7B70 4ADA 416E AB24 3299497C4CFE

- Would suit your slim face
- Is NT and girls love it
- Go a bit shorter on fringe so that you can actually see lol

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Most men look gay in 2020

Every guy I see outside has ankle socks, gay eyebrows, ultra skinny jeans
When did ankle socks become gay?? Also don’t cut your hair it’s halo you really hard op

Screenshot 2021 02 17 at 121248

he has a 3mm fade into 6mm and around 4 cm on top

When did ankle socks become gay?? Also don’t cut your hair it’s halo you really hard op
His hair doesn’t halo him at all, this would look so much better

8349FA85 F7BF 4A11 83F0 8CC8E7F90750

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165 and Adriana Lima
stop man i will cry lmao

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
I suggest you the Curtains hairstyle

• +1
His hair doesn’t halo him at all, this would look so much better

View attachment 991746
Uh 1. That is an ugly hair style curry looking guy, that’s a horrible haircut and 2. Op has bad nct, skin, coloring, eye color, overplucked/poorly plucked eyebrows, and disgusting Philtrum. He could go 4-6 inches shorter but he should be trying to hide as much as possible. Also his skull and frame is super small he needs the hair to survive

20210125 193849 2
without camera lens distortion with +4%bf on top of now

Uh 1. That is an ugly hair style curry looking guy, that’s a horrible haircut and 2. Op has bad nct, skin, coloring, eye color, overplucked/poorly plucked eyebrows, and disgusting Philtrum. He could go 4-6 inches shorter but he should be trying to hide as much as possible. Also his skull and frame is super small he needs the hair to survive
wtf??? my shoulders are 20 inches wide at 5'8 and 50kg lmaoooo my frame is huge nigga what u talkin about

also nct is cope, its a caucasian trait and nct eyes can still look good if deep set

View attachment 991758without camera lens distortion with +4%bf on top of now
Just so you know, this photo is chilling. Not in a good way. Your head is like cricked up and your stare is just creepy.

I definitely used to struggle with my presentation at times because I’m kind of antisocial and constantly trying to scope everything out cause I don’t trust people, but you cannot look like that.

trust me I know that stare very well bro and it is universally not liked.

• +1
also nct is cope, its a caucasian trait and nct eyes can still look good if deep set
and my canthal tilt is neutral on the right eye and positive on the left eye despite not looking like it cause of my curved lower eyelid

wtf??? my shoulders are 20 inches wide at 5'8 and 50kg lmaoooo my frame is huge nigga what u talkin about
Damm bro im 6'3 and 20 inches wide???????

Bro you’re 110 pounds 🥶🥶🥶 please gain weight you have a nice face but Jesus Christ.

• JFL
Just so you know, this photo is chilling. Not in a good way. Your head is like cricked up and your stare is just creepy.

I definitely used to struggle with my presentation at times because I’m kind of antisocial and constantly trying to scope everything out cause I don’t trust people, but you cannot look like that.

trust me I know that stare very well bro and it is universally not liked.
bro this pic is just for demonstration i didnt post it in any socials or anything. and i was drunk af XD thats the reason for the weird face

Tbh your hair could be a big reason you look like a woman I suggest faded sides and keeping it long like the the other picture someone posted

• +1
Damm bro im 6'3 and 20 inches wide???????
fr, i dont know how this is possible, my shape is a fucking inverted triangle
btw its 19,8 inches not 20 lol

fr, i dont know how this is possible, my shape is a fucking inverted triangle
btw its 19,8 inches not 20 lol
And your what 5'7???

• JFL
kinda agree, thats why im cutting it. maybe this cut will look god idk
Tbh your hair could be a big reason you look like a woman I suggest faded sides and keeping it long like the the other picture someone posted

also you need to eyebrow max wider eyebrows give the appearance of wider eyes

• +1
bro this pic is just for demonstration i didnt post it in any socials or anything. and i was drunk af XD thats the reason for the weird face
I know bro that could be like a resting face for you. I’m just saying that’s why you get the psycho comments, you might make people feel watched.

also your frame is looking lackluster, even if you have the inches and measurements, you may not have the structure to hold it up.

you don’t need to get big, just get fit. Eat and go on some runs

• Woah