Rate me and my morph and give tips

D

Deleted member 10989

Silver
So, I will be revealing 2 pics of mine now which I haven't posted on this forum before and have sent only 1 of them to other users here in DMs to get rated while no one in the world has seen my 2nd pic online, so it's very precious. There will be 3 things that I will post:
1) The pic
2) The pic 2
3) Morph of The pic 2 by our very own @IwantToLooksMaxx

What you gotta do:
1) Rate all 3 pics(2 pics and 1 GIF morph) on the PSL scale out of 8.0
2) Tell me what I need to do in softmaxxing so that I can look like my morph because I think that definitely looks way better, it's been morphed with zayn afterall

Let us begin

(1) First pic(this pic was consistently rated 4.5/8.0 by users here in my DMs):
Me 1

(2) The never seen before pic: Heavy frauding here because it was taken in a studio and so the lighting hid all my dark circles lmao and taken with a good quality camera. My phone has fallen too many times on the floor so the Pic 1 is of a bit bad quality but not Pic 2
Me 2

Now that I realise it, I actually took Pic 2's pic from my phone and then uploaded it so lmfao they are both of bad quality.

(3) The legendary morph which I view every day after waking up, before sleeping, before and after every meal and shit:

I think he looks amazing, what's his PSL in comparison to Pic 1 and 2?
Most importantly, will I every be able to look like him? If yes, then what do I need to do?

Tagging members:
@IwantToLooksMaxx @DatGuyYouLike @TheCopefulCurry @SubhumanCurrycel @goat2x

Edit: The proportions of the pics while making this thread got fucked up when I re-adjusted it so make sure to open the pics before rating to view them properly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6475, Coping_nope, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
Bump

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12165
chin implant, rynoplasty and fillers on the side
might as well tinybeardmaxx and correct your ears assimetry.
about the softmaxxes i think vampiremaxxing for skin (if u want to look more similar to him), brows and eyelashes maxing
and of course changing your style to copy him, put some earrings on, piercings and shit and them boom you will be curryzayn

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 10989
chin implant, rynoplasty and fillers on the side
might as well tinybeardmaxx and correct your ears assimetry.
about the softmaxxes i think vampiremaxxing for skin (if u want to look more similar to him), brows and eyelashes maxing
and of course changing your style to copy him, put some earrings on, piercings and shit and them boom you will be curryzayn
I literally said I can't get surgeries bruh, as for skin, I am carrotaxxing, eating 2 carrots daily

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12218 and Deleted member 12165
I literally said I can't get surgeries bruh, as for skin, I am carrotaxxing, eating 2 carrots daily
yeah, the non surgical solutions would be leanmaxxing, mewing and masseters exercices, but this will make your face have more horizontal growth so no zayn for you. the softmaxxes can help tough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10989
Bumppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp why is no one rating

How many bumps does this thread need before people start rating