[OP] Rate me and see the rating i got from 70 females

S

Slyfex8

Knowledgable
Dude im good with females so i dont get why guys rate me 4 lol even my buddies gfs allways try to be alone with me
If you find yourself so beautiful I don't see why you ask for advice here, honestly you will especially destroy your self-esteem, my opinion is that normis are unable to put a definition on an "attractive" face the only defects they consciously see are: The nose, the ears, that's all. They are unable to judge a face on the shape itself, they put the word attractive when they mean that someone has no visible defects. For me your face is much too much in the "oval" on your last picture, it lacks definition.

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Future Gigachad
Dude im good with females so i dont get why guys rate me 4 lol even my buddies gfs allways try to be alone with me
So how do i get likes on tinder and other dating apps and get rated highly when you guys think this pic is a 4? same pic females like
jaw not ripped enough. eyes too feminine. face too long.

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Future Gigachad
Here is my chin without even standing stright its almost as long as my nose definetly longer than my forehead so whats the problem to fix? i think bodyfat as i dont even have abs
your side profile MOGGGSSSSSSSS your front picture. maybe you took some autistic picture as your pfp?

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Fake
If you find yourself so beautiful I don't see why you ask for advice here, honestly you will especially destroy your self-esteem, my opinion is that normis are unable to put a definition on an "attractive" face the only defects they consciously see are: The nose, the ears, that's all. They are unable to judge a face on the shape itself, they put the word attractive when they mean that someone has no visible defects. For me your face is much too much in the "oval" on your last picture, it lacks definition.
I guess i will gain face definition once i can see my abs too now im high on bodyfat

Joyride

Joyride

fat and ugly
Look I think you should just calm down and probably get off this site. Your self confidence and high self esteem is somewhat different from the rest of the visitors on this site who somewhat lack confidence. I think you should Stay confident cause it works well for women.

Other than that grow out your beard. Looks better than clean shaven.
If you're gonna stay on this site and receive more criticism you're gonna overthink it and develop a bad habit which was never meant to be in the first place. That is body dysmorphic disorder. Most of us on this forum already have it yet some of us are unaware of it.

Thushespokeofit

Thushespokeofit

Banned
Here is my chin without even standing stright its almost as long as my nose definetly longer than my forehead so whats the problem to fix? i think bodyfat as i dont even have abs
Chin is not nearly as long as nose jfl, you're average and standing straight will make your profile look worse

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Fake
Thats my chin with an overbite once i fix that it will be even longer than nose but it might be too much
Chin is not nearly as long as nose jfl, you're average and standing straight will make your profile look worse
if i lift my spine and head the chin will stick out even more,good posture is allways better
So for now i will try to go low on bodyfat and get a tan then we will see from there

Thushespokeofit

Thushespokeofit

Banned
Thats my chin with an overbite once i fix that it will be even longer than nose but it might be too much

if i lift my spine and head the chin will stick out even more,good posture is allways better
So for now i will try to go low on bodyfat and get a tan then we will see from there
Then take a pic with good posture and no frauding

prettymuchfuxed

prettymuchfuxed

Future Chadlite
What females think of you and rate you are way more important than other guys rate you on a looksmaxing forum. Id get off this site if i were you right now, seems to me you have no problem with females.

prettymuchfuxed

prettymuchfuxed

Future Chadlite
Most people here are autistic and have body dysmorphic disorder. THey think you need to look like a chad to get females when you dont.

DoctorPMA

DoctorPMA

Instructor
you guys can make a tinder and see for yourself how many likes i get if you dont belive me

Is this what you got??????
Stop acting all cocky, you look avarage. When asking for rating don't get passive aggressive.

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Fake
Anyway im here to improve myself not to brag thats why i asked you guys for advice on what to do

Joyride

Joyride

fat and ugly
Anyway im here to improve myself not to brag thats why i asked you guys for advice on what to do
Yes and we are actually giving you proper advice. But the problem is you came across as very arrogant and self absorbed no offence.

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Fake
Yes and we are actually giving you proper advice. But the problem is you came across as very arrogant and self absorbed no offence.
The only advice for now it was to get bigger zygos and that i have a oval face so need to lower bodyfat

Mr manlet

Mr manlet

misery loves company
High tier normie at best.

And yes you have an attitude.

"I will get 9" as if your a 9/10 don't make me lol.

"My friends gf want to be alone with me" maybe your just friendzoned?? They know your friends with their partner they are just comfortable and want you to spill private info.

Don't cope. You don't have problems with girls but you won't be swimming in them like a 8-9/10.

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Fake

"My friends gf want to be alone with me" maybe your just friendzoned?? They know your friends with their partner they are just comfortable and want you to spill private info.

Don't cope. You don't have problems with girls but you won't be swimming in them like a 8-9/10.
hahaha damn i like that roast.

So what i can do to improve

Mr manlet

Mr manlet

misery loves company
No clue, I'm not obsessed about facial structure and it's causes. There are some serious blackpillers here who could help if they wanted.

Thushespokeofit

Thushespokeofit

Banned
hahaha damn i like that roast.

Better to ask on lookism net, they might ask for better photos but they'll give you surgery recommendedations

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Fake
YOu guys give me 4 and cant even tell what is wrong lmao
4 is people with clear problems like recessed chin and obese

S

Soulsmaxx

Looking for jolly cooperation
YOu guys give me 4 and cant even tell what is wrong lmao
4 is people with clear problems like recessed chin and obese
Nah bro, you've got to look at the PSL scale dumbass. Here's a link explaining it.
https://looksmax.me/threads/rating-guide-psl-percentiles-and-irl.4820/
People are giving you a 4-5 PSL because you are average-slightly above average. Your pics are barely clear in shitty lighting so it's difficult to tell. Do you want to see a real 7-8? Here you go

Compare yourself with this guy, and you start seeing the issues. Your jaw is narrow and undefined. Fix that through chewing (masseter hypertrophy) or better yet, jaw implants. Your nose is bulbous, and you can fix that through a rhinoplasty. Thicken your eyebrows with castor oil. Curtains are a great hairstyle for you. This is what you need if you want to ascend a PSL point or two. Continue working on your body and health.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
her Ratings 3
aut0phobic Ratings 2
FrothySolutions Ratings 0