Rate me and see the rating i got from 70 females

Anyway im here to improve myself not to brag thats why i asked you guys for advice on what to do

Anyway im here to improve myself not to brag thats why i asked you guys for advice on what to do
Yes and we are actually giving you proper advice. But the problem is you came across as very arrogant and self absorbed no offence.

Yes and we are actually giving you proper advice. But the problem is you came across as very arrogant and self absorbed no offence.

The only advice for now it was to get bigger zygos and that i have a oval face so need to lower bodyfat

High tier normie at best.

And yes you have an attitude.

"I will get 9" as if your a 9/10 don't make me lol.

"My friends gf want to be alone with me" maybe your just friendzoned?? They know your friends with their partner they are just comfortable and want you to spill private info.

Don't cope. You don't have problems with girls but you won't be swimming in them like a 8-9/10.

"My friends gf want to be alone with me" maybe your just friendzoned?? They know your friends with their partner they are just comfortable and want you to spill private info.

Don't cope. You don't have problems with girls but you won't be swimming in them like a 8-9/10.

hahaha damn i like that roast.

So what i can do to improve

• +1
Reactions: Mr manlet

No clue, I'm not obsessed about facial structure and it's causes. There are some serious blackpillers here who could help if they wanted.

hahaha damn i like that roast.

Better to ask on lookism net, they might ask for better photos but they'll give you surgery recommendedations

YOu guys give me 4 and cant even tell what is wrong lmao
4 is people with clear problems like recessed chin and obese

Nah bro, you've got to look at the PSL scale dumbass. Here's a link explaining it.
https://looksmax.org/threads/rating-guide-psl-percentiles-and-irl.4820/
People are giving you a 4-5 PSL because you are average-slightly above average. Your pics are barely clear in shitty lighting so it's difficult to tell. Do you want to see a real 7-8? Here you go

Compare yourself with this guy, and you start seeing the issues. Your jaw is narrow and undefined. Fix that through chewing (masseter hypertrophy) or better yet, jaw implants. Your nose is bulbous, and you can fix that through a rhinoplasty. Thicken your eyebrows with castor oil. Curtains are a great hairstyle for you. This is what you need if you want to ascend a PSL point or two. Continue working on your body and health.

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic, ElliotRodgerJr, superighteous and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem, ElliotRodgerJr and Deleted member 483
5.6/10

Thicken your eyebrows with castor oil
Thicken your eyelashes with castor oil / olive oil
Grow your hair longer into a fringe or smth
Start hardmewing and shave ur face

5.6/10

Thicken your eyebrows with castor oil
Thicken your eyelashes with castor oil / olive oil
Grow your hair longer into a fringe or smth
Start hardmewing and shave ur face

Im not a 5 and im not average i mogg most people on the street here in italy so im clearly not average
you guys rate too low maybe you got blackpilled by all the models you seen
Keep in mind they photoshop and make up
The model u guys posted is not a 7 they are 8-9 for males near 10 if you ask a girl stop beliving in that BS
post your mdoel pics on that site and you will see they will get around my same vote or slightly more.

Last edited:
Im not a 5 and im not average i mogg most people on the street here in italy so im clearly not average
The model u guys posted is not a 7 they are 8-9 for males near 10 if you ask a girl stop beliving in that BS
How many have you slayed on tinder? How many times have you been approached by women?

How many have you slayed on tinder? How many times have you been approached by women?
I been approached by woman,even in social media im not the one making the first move.
i get likes easily in all dating apps so there is nothing bad about that pic
I will post this model pics on the same site and make the voting and i will show you guys the results
Then i will make males rate my pic and his and im pretty sure male votes will be different just like you guys

Attachments

• E761C37B-ED92-4467-AF1B-6E9644F65494.jpeg
    E761C37B-ED92-4467-AF1B-6E9644F65494.jpeg
    150.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
I been approached by woman,even in social media im not the one making the first move.
i get likes easily in all dating apps so there is nothing bad about that pic
I will post this model pics on the same site and make the voting and i will show you guys the results
Then i will make males rate my pic and his and im pretty sure male votes will be different just like you guys
Yeah but how many have you slayed on tinder?

post your mdoel pics on that site and you will see they will get around my same vote or slightly more.
Again, read the link I provided about PSL. PSL goes up to 8. And there's a difference between getting matches with this

And this

You've got to put your ego aside and see realistically.

Lmao then why i get good votes from females?
If you're such a slayer why are u posting here for validation.
Here is my chin without even standing stright its almost as long as my nose definetly longer than my forehead so whats the problem to fix? i think bodyfat as i dont even have abs
This is fwd head posture.

Keep in mind that even top models looksmax

they dont create an account on a small forum in a isolated corner on the web, post their photos and sperg out saying that they are perfect tho

they dont create an account on a small forum in a isolated corner on the web, post their photos and sperg out saying that they are perfect tho
yea but they care about they looks

I got a better chin projection than chico so shut the fuck up you all
Just need some orange skin and im better :LOL:
i also got better zygos than him

Attachments

• download (2).jpeg
    download (2).jpeg
    34.2 KB · Views: 20
That's not chico...is it?

Man, your zygos sucks, yes, your profile mogs your front but youromromr front you are simply boring af. Chico mogs you to hell.

I forgot the perfect example.
@Astrojew
im not sure if ur srs. astrosky is no chad JFFLLLLL. have you seen him in motion IRL? guy is the angle fraud master himself. not to mention his height, frame and so on

he is not even chadlite, max upper tier normie at best

im not sure if ur srs. astrosky is no chad JFFLLLLL. have you seen him in motion IRL? guy is the angle fraud master himself. not to mention his height, frame and so on

he is not even chadlite, max upper tier normie at best
Idk in pics he looks amazing

Im a 5.2/10 by normie stantards ITS SO FUCKING OVER

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
photofeeler is cope as fuck bro. sorry to break it to you. ive done numerous tests and theres just no correlation between tinder results and photofeeler. some of my worst doing(on pf) pictures did best on tinder.

womens true nature only shows when theyre personally involved with the possibility of dating someone. on pf theyre way less strict and ur gna get a high rating if you upload a pic in good lightning, nice clothed and smiling

doesnt say shit how much they like ur faci structure

you look around average
Nice so if I get rated 2/10 on photofeeler I'm actually like 7/10? Sweet..

Nice so if I get rated 2/10 on photofeeler I'm actually like 7/10? Sweet..
HiGuOM9.jpg
- this pic barely got matches on tinder

Gu3gSep.jpg
- this pic got me a shitton of matches on tinder

it makes 0 sense

all im saying is women are irrational as fuck when it comes down to this shit. when you ASK them to get rational about it, eg. photofeeler, they will rate retarded

photofeeler dont rate you,
it rate your picture, not your looks.

kill yourself OP

Idk in pics he looks amazing
what you find good looking =/= what girls find good looking. astrosky is a manlet with bad frame, auschwitz tier frame, non-existent facial harmony and 0 overall sex appeal. he's everything, but a chad JFL. he can trick gullible teenargers on narcy forums with his autistic bonesmashing and mewing propaganda, but in reality he's normie-upper tier normie at best IRL, aka. invisbile to prime women

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96