• rik5pxsi1ru28scc.jpg
    rik5pxsi1ru28scc.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 705
4.2/10

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx, kobecel, ULTRATERAX63 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: dodt, Deleted member 1707, DarknLost and 14 others
Lmao then why i get good votes from females?
photofeeler is cope as fuck bro. sorry to break it to you. ive done numerous tests and theres just no correlation between tinder results and photofeeler. some of my worst doing(on pf) pictures did best on tinder.

womens true nature only shows when theyre personally involved with the possibility of dating someone. on pf theyre way less strict and ur gna get a high rating if you upload a pic in good lightning, nice clothed and smiling

doesnt say shit how much they like ur faci structure

you look around average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, fobos, kobecel and 7 others
photofeeler is cope as fuck bro. sorry to break it to you. ive done numerous tests and theres just no correlation between tinder results and photofeeler. some of my worst doing(on pf) pictures did best on tinder.

womens true nature only shows when theyre personally involved with the possibility of dating someone. on pf theyre way less strict and ur gna get a high rating if you upload a pic in good lightning, nice clothed and smiling

doesnt say shit how much they like ur faci structure

you look around average

I get over 100 likes on tinder too with this pic

Someone should try tinder with his pics.

Then see if he acts so cocky

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, crmsxg, Kill_Jew and 5 others
i got over 100 likes in my zone on tinder in italy one of the worst dating countries,woman have huge expectations here.

I get over 100 likes on tinder too with this pic
if u were so confident about yourself, you wouldnt be on this site to begin with

why do you even ask to be rated if you get passive aggressive. doesnt make any sense

ur average facially, got some fancy clothes and haircut i see, but that doesnt influence my intuition about your face, which is average

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Raymon97, DeformAspergerCel, kobecel and 9 others
Here is the test i did with a group of female voters only,give me your opinion.
The site is https://www.photofeeler.com

Photofeeler doesn't mean anything, as the name implies, people judge the picture, and not the person, then you're not ugly, but your face is really boring according to me, it's the kind of face you see all the time, why? Because your cheekbones lack definition, like 95% of Europeans

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and SikKunt
you guys can make a tinder and see for yourself how many likes i get if you dont belive me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
if u were so confident about yourself, you wouldnt be on this site to begin with
There are Chads on this site that are confident as well.
One example is @razerftw

• +1
Reactions: razerftw
Photofeeler doesn't mean anything, as the name implies, people judge the picture, and not the person, then you're not ugly, but your face is really boring according to me, it's the kind of face you see all the time, why? Because your cheekbones lack definition, like 95% of Europeans
i agree i need to lsoe bodyfat i have allot right now

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 656 and 6 others
i dont even have abs
once i lose bodyfat i will get 9 and even more likes on tinder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
4. you need to looksmax hard.

im growing my hair out john wick style for the halo effect and im on a strict diet im not cocky i try to improve myself
4. you need to looksmax hard.

Give me some advices on what to fix and do to imrpove

im growing my hair out john wick style for the halo effect and im on a strict diet im not cocky i try to improve myself

Give me some advices on what to fix and do to imrpove
first of all upload good pictures about yourself. no filters no anglefraud. preferavly a small video where you turn your head around too

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, SikKunt and reeaway
first of all upload good pictures about yourself. no filters no anglefraud. preferavly a small video where you turn your head around too

Thats a pictore of when i was 18 no filters no angle no beard

Attachments

• 15585420_298019317266065_4613823406035069334_o.jpg
    15585420_298019317266065_4613823406035069334_o.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 686
Fucking Italians, literally zero contribution in WW2.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dodt, Deleted member 1464, Mateusz74 and 9 others

fuck that cope bullshit. your face is your problem . you can try and mew, fraud with mega beard, hairstyle but if after ALL of that you still look bad get surgery. unless you have a trait that appeals to certain bitches tastes like mega height or mega dick because then you can use that as a semi safety net if looksmaxxing fails.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
fuck that cope bullshit. your face is your problem . you can try and mew, fraud with mega beard, hairstyle but if after ALL of that you still look bad get surgery. unless you have a trait that appeals to certain bitches tastes like mega height or mega dick because then you can use that as a semi safety net if looksmaxxing fails.
My face is good jaw is decent i seen guys with worse jaws and face get 6 or 7 you guys are fucking around lol i just have some excess bodyfat
So what surgery i should get as i dont have fucked up nose recessed jaw ecc?? lol

My face is good jaw is decent i seen guys with worse jaws and face get 6 or 7 you guys are fucking around lol i just have some excess bodyfat
So what surgery i should get as i dont have fucked up nose recessed jaw ecc?? lol

send a side profile picture.

Everything online is fucking delusion aint nithing gonna happing, likes, matches, ratings dont mean fuck all. What ever happens when yuo are in the real world when your outside how females respond you your presents should tell you enough if that doesnt happen. You know the answer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Tell me what to fix on my face

Cheekbones implants

Everything online is fucking delusion aint nithing gonna happing, likes, matches, ratings dont mean fuck all. What ever happens when yuo are in the real world when your outside how females respond you your presents should tell you enough if that doesnt happen. You know the answer.
Dude im good with females so i dont get why guys rate me 4 lol even my buddies gfs allways try to be alone with me
So how do i get likes on tinder and other dating apps and get rated highly when you guys think this pic is a 4? same pic females like

Dude im good with females so i dont get why guys rate me 4 lol even my buddies gfs allways try to be alone with me

I didnt you rate, i dont rate males. Im saying all this bullshit dont mean gawddamn thing. If you have success females outside offline, not online thats what matters, Then good for you, if not. I got plenty of likes too on tinder i never talk about because it dont mean shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680

If you find yourself so beautiful I don't see why you ask for advice here, honestly you will especially destroy your self-esteem, my opinion is that normis are unable to put a definition on an "attractive" face the only defects they consciously see are: The nose, the ears, that's all. They are unable to judge a face on the shape itself, they put the word attractive when they mean that someone has no visible defects. For me your face is much too much in the "oval" on your last picture, it lacks definition.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, buflek and Joyride
So how do i get likes on tinder and other dating apps and get rated highly when you guys think this pic is a 4? same pic females like

jaw not ripped enough. eyes too feminine. face too long.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and reeaway
send a side profile picture.

Here is my chin without even standing stright its almost as long as my nose definetly longer than my forehead so whats the problem to fix? i think bodyfat as i dont even have abs

Attachments

• IMG_20190612_204323.jpg
    IMG_20190612_204323.jpg
    428.7 KB · Views: 83
Here is my chin without even standing stright its almost as long as my nose definetly longer than my forehead so whats the problem to fix? i think bodyfat as i dont even have abs

your side profile MOGGGSSSSSSSS your front picture. maybe you took some autistic picture as your pfp?

If you find yourself so beautiful I don't see why you ask for advice here, honestly you will especially destroy your self-esteem, my opinion is that normis are unable to put a definition on an "attractive" face the only defects they consciously see are: The nose, the ears, that's all. They are unable to judge a face on the shape itself, they put the word attractive when they mean that someone has no visible defects. For me your face is much too much in the "oval" on your last picture, it lacks definition.

I guess i will gain face definition once i can see my abs too now im high on bodyfat

Look I think you should just calm down and probably get off this site. Your self confidence and high self esteem is somewhat different from the rest of the visitors on this site who somewhat lack confidence. I think you should Stay confident cause it works well for women.

Other than that grow out your beard. Looks better than clean shaven.
If you're gonna stay on this site and receive more criticism you're gonna overthink it and develop a bad habit which was never meant to be in the first place. That is body dysmorphic disorder. Most of us on this forum already have it yet some of us are unaware of it.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, crmsxg, Guest and 4 others
Chin is not nearly as long as nose jfl, you're average and standing straight will make your profile look worse

Thats my chin with an overbite once i fix that it will be even longer than nose but it might be too much
Chin is not nearly as long as nose jfl, you're average and standing straight will make your profile look worse

if i lift my spine and head the chin will stick out even more,good posture is allways better
So for now i will try to go low on bodyfat and get a tan then we will see from there

Thats my chin with an overbite once i fix that it will be even longer than nose but it might be too much

if i lift my spine and head the chin will stick out even more,good posture is allways better
So for now i will try to go low on bodyfat and get a tan then we will see from there
Then take a pic with good posture and no frauding

What females think of you and rate you are way more important than other guys rate you on a looksmaxing forum. Id get off this site if i were you right now, seems to me you have no problem with females.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Joyride
Most people here are autistic and have body dysmorphic disorder. THey think you need to look like a chad to get females when you dont.

you guys can make a tinder and see for yourself how many likes i get if you dont belive me

Is this what you got??????
Stop acting all cocky, you look avarage. When asking for rating don't get passive aggressive.