[OP] Rate me and suggest some surgeries please

V

volslayer187

Trainee
Ok guys, I have a lot of money saved. I can afford almost any procedure. I'm seeing a cosmetic dermatologist next week, a general plastic surgeon and oculoplastic surgeon at the end of june. If you guys help me and people have interest in this thread, I will bump it and update with any news regarding surgeries. I will post before and after pictures.

link to vid:

DoctorPMA

DoctorPMA

Instructor
I know, I just want to be very good looking and not just average
Get shreaded at the gym and you will be good looking. If you are tall on top of that you can be very good looking for some.
Im generally not a fan of recommening surgeries since it feels fake to me. Its frauding the way you actually meant to be. Maybe if you have some sort of deformed face, surgery may be an option but u dont have a deformed face.

TubOfLard

TubOfLard

naan
When you do the surgeries post the pictures here, not many people do surgeries and post before and after pics

V

volslayer187

Trainee
Get shreaded at the gym and you will be good looking. If you are tall on top of that you can be very good looking for some.
Im generally not a fan of recommening surgeries since it feels fake to me. Its frauding the way you actually meant to be. Maybe if you have some sort of deformed face, surgery may be an option but u dont have a deformed face.
It's true that I have a somewhat high bf% and that could make my face leaner. I'm bulking till end of june and then cutting.
And not very tall, 5'11, but I fraud a lot.

Redrighthand

Redrighthand

Tyrant
out of curiosity, how old are you

Chrysler69

Chrysler69

WWII Fighter Pilot. (Retd)
24, I already look older so sunscreen and vit C + hialuronic acid every morning, tretinoin and moisturizer at night.
You do not need surgeries,you look above average already,lift weights and stuff.
You do not need surgeries,you look above average already,lift weights and stuff and youll become chad,spend that saved up money on shit thats worth it,sheesh

C

crmsxg

Mage
you dont need any, good looking if >>>> skinmaxx, gymmmaxxx a bit

Joyride

Joyride

fat and ugly
i think you have an underbite. fix that with braces and expanders and a face mask. other than that you already look good

Chrysler69

Chrysler69

Yeah it would improve your upper lip area a lot.
Lefort is very complicated,he doesent even need it if he doesent have an underbite tf,his profile already looks good imo

fauxfox

fauxfox

Troubled Youth
You really gotta fix those lines on your forehead
Start chewing mastic or falim gum
Mewing
Get a less unkempt haircut

How tall are you?
If you're at least 5'10 you should be fine

x30001

x30001

Zephir
Forehead lines

Microneedling+ascorbic acid solution mixed with water+ tazorac+infadolan+bio oil

Aids!

Aids!

Very very relaxed gudru
How old are you? You look like you've been through everything lmao
You're so haggard.
Oh nvm. You are very haggard looking for 24.

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

FUCK
Ok guys, I have a lot of money saved. I can afford almost any procedure. I'm seeing a cosmetic dermatologist next week, a general plastic surgeon and oculoplastic surgeon at the end of june. If you guys help me and people have interest in this thread, I will bump it and update with any news regarding surgeries. I will post before and after pictures.

link to vid:
You look good i suggest to cahnge glasses becouse they are destroying your nose and better hair long curtains or slickback undercut also the beard make it grow more

V

volslayer187

Trainee
You really gotta fix those lines on your forehead
Start chewing mastic or falim gum
Mewing
Get a less unkempt haircut

How tall are you?
If you're at least 5'10 you should be fine
Already chewing mastic and mewing. I'm 5'11
How old are you? You look like you've been through everything lmao
You're so haggard.
Oh nvm. You are very haggard looking for 24.
That's probably the stubble and the lack of sleep. I get told that I look 23/24, 22 if clean shaven.
Forehead lines

Microneedling+ascorbic acid solution mixed with water+ tazorac+infadolan+bio oil
I'll definetly look into this. I'll ask the dermatologist for his opinion on this. Aren't tazorac and infadolan basically the same thing as Retin A. I'm already taking tretinoin 3-4 times a week.
i think you have an underbite. fix that with braces and expanders and a face mask. other than that you already look good
I don't, my upper teeth fall infront of bottom teeth. I think it's the slightly maxilla recession causing the chin to look protuded.

Last edited:
Chrysler69

Chrysler69

Already chewing mastic and mewing. I'm 5'11

That's probably the stubble and the lack of sleep. I get told that I look 23/24, 22 if clean shaven.

I'll definetly look into this. I'll ask the dermatologist for his opinion on this. Aren't tazorac and infadolan basically the same thing as Retin A. I'm already taking tretinoin 3-4 times a week.

I don't, my upper teeth fall infront of bottom teeth. I think it's the slightly maxilla recession causing the chin to look protuded.
Dude your maxilla is not recessed,if it was you'd have an underbite,your chin doesent protrude also,its normal.
I was talking about his front view
His frony view is good,he needs skinmaxxing and lifting,no procedures imo

Last edited:
R

Required

Trainee
Dude.. You are not ugly at all! Put that money to good use, invest it in buying yourself a home or put it into your mortgage if you already have a home!

Felix97

Felix97

Selfish Asshole
hairline lowering, fillers for undereyes, u also lack some upper lip and lip length in general

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Logged off for good
Fix your nose & jaw implant would help you
You’re slightly above average imo

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

average is not enough
u have underbite bro?
maxillia is not forward grown. u cant get a lefort as a cosmetic surgery JFL so i would try cheek fillers/implants to get a high cheekbone and zygos look

V

volslayer187

Trainee
Dude.. You are not ugly at all! Put that money to good use, invest it in buying yourself a home or put it into your mortgage if you already have a home!
I think I should have said on my first post. I know I don't have any major flaw. I know I'm not ugly, but being average also sucks. I want to be as good looking as plastic surgery and genetics will allow me. There's more important things in life of course, but I have the money, so why not?

Stare

Stare

No one cares about your feelings. Man up or die.
Get infraorbital fillers

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Zephir
Stop bluepilling the guy. He would benefit greatly from a jaw and orbital rim implants/fillers.
His tired looking eye area failos him hard.

Last edited:

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)