Rate me and suggest some surgeries please

volslayer187

volslayer187

Iron
Ok guys, I have a lot of money saved. I can afford almost any procedure. I'm seeing a cosmetic dermatologist next week, a general plastic surgeon and oculoplastic surgeon at the end of june. If you guys help me and people have interest in this thread, I will bump it and update with any news regarding surgeries. I will post before and after pictures.

link to vid:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
looks pretty decent no surgeries needed

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie, Zeta ascended, FatmanO and 4 others
take neckpill

None at all,you look good.

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Deleted member 685
I know, I just want to be very good looking and not just average
Get shreaded at the gym and you will be good looking. If you are tall on top of that you can be very good looking for some.
Im generally not a fan of recommening surgeries since it feels fake to me. Its frauding the way you actually meant to be. Maybe if you have some sort of deformed face, surgery may be an option but u dont have a deformed face.

When you do the surgeries post the pictures here, not many people do surgeries and post before and after pics

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
Get shreaded at the gym and you will be good looking. If you are tall on top of that you can be very good looking for some.
Im generally not a fan of recommening surgeries since it feels fake to me. Its frauding the way you actually meant to be. Maybe if you have some sort of deformed face, surgery may be an option but u dont have a deformed face.

It's true that I have a somewhat high bf% and that could make my face leaner. I'm bulking till end of june and then cutting.
And not very tall, 5'11, but I fraud a lot.

out of curiosity, how old are you

out of curiosity, how old are you

24, I already look older so sunscreen and vit C + hialuronic acid every morning, tretinoin and moisturizer at night.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
24, I already look older so sunscreen and vit C + hialuronic acid every morning, tretinoin and moisturizer at night.
You do not need surgeries,you look above average already,lift weights and stuff.
You do not need surgeries,you look above average already,lift weights and stuff and youll become chad,spend that saved up money on shit thats worth it,sheesh

you dont need any, good looking if >>>> skinmaxx, gymmmaxxx a bit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 685
i think you have an underbite. fix that with braces and expanders and a face mask. other than that you already look good

Yeah it would improve your upper lip area a lot.
Lefort is very complicated,he doesent even need it if he doesent have an underbite tf,his profile already looks good imo

You really gotta fix those lines on your forehead
Start chewing mastic or falim gum
Mewing
Get a less unkempt haircut

How tall are you?
If you're at least 5'10 you should be fine

Forehead lines

Microneedling+ascorbic acid solution mixed with water+ tazorac+infadolan+bio oil

How old are you? You look like you've been through everything lmao
You're so haggard.
Oh nvm. You are very haggard looking for 24.

Ok guys, I have a lot of money saved. I can afford almost any procedure. I'm seeing a cosmetic dermatologist next week, a general plastic surgeon and oculoplastic surgeon at the end of june. If you guys help me and people have interest in this thread, I will bump it and update with any news regarding surgeries. I will post before and after pictures.

link to vid:

You look good i suggest to cahnge glasses becouse they are destroying your nose and better hair long curtains or slickback undercut also the beard make it grow more

Undereye area fillers

Lefort is very complicated,he doesent even need it if he doesent have an underbite tf,his profile already looks good imo

I was talking about his front view

You really gotta fix those lines on your forehead
Start chewing mastic or falim gum
Mewing
Get a less unkempt haircut

How tall are you?
If you're at least 5'10 you should be fine
Already chewing mastic and mewing. I'm 5'11
How old are you? You look like you've been through everything lmao
You're so haggard.
Oh nvm. You are very haggard looking for 24.
That's probably the stubble and the lack of sleep. I get told that I look 23/24, 22 if clean shaven.
Forehead lines

Microneedling+ascorbic acid solution mixed with water+ tazorac+infadolan+bio oil
I'll definetly look into this. I'll ask the dermatologist for his opinion on this. Aren't tazorac and infadolan basically the same thing as Retin A. I'm already taking tretinoin 3-4 times a week.
i think you have an underbite. fix that with braces and expanders and a face mask. other than that you already look good
I don't, my upper teeth fall infront of bottom teeth. I think it's the slightly maxilla recession causing the chin to look protuded.

Last edited:
Already chewing mastic and mewing. I'm 5'11

That's probably the stubble and the lack of sleep. I get told that I look 23/24, 22 if clean shaven.

I'll definetly look into this. I'll ask the dermatologist for his opinion on this. Aren't tazorac and infadolan basically the same thing as Retin A. I'm already taking tretinoin 3-4 times a week.

I don't, my upper teeth fall infront of bottom teeth. I think it's the slightly maxilla recession causing the chin to look protuded.
Dude your maxilla is not recessed,if it was you'd have an underbite,your chin doesent protrude also,its normal.
I was talking about his front view
His frony view is good,he needs skinmaxxing and lifting,no procedures imo

Last edited:
Dude.. You are not ugly at all! Put that money to good use, invest it in buying yourself a home or put it into your mortgage if you already have a home!

hairline lowering, fillers for undereyes, u also lack some upper lip and lip length in general

If your incel then I'm completely fucked

• +1
Reactions: Scarface and Deleted member 685
Fix your nose & jaw implant would help you
You’re slightly above average imo

u have underbite bro?
maxillia is not forward grown. u cant get a lefort as a cosmetic surgery JFL so i would try cheek fillers/implants to get a high cheekbone and zygos look

Dude.. You are not ugly at all! Put that money to good use, invest it in buying yourself a home or put it into your mortgage if you already have a home!
I think I should have said on my first post. I know I don't have any major flaw. I know I'm not ugly, but being average also sucks. I want to be as good looking as plastic surgery and genetics will allow me. There's more important things in life of course, but I have the money, so why not?

You mog me to death and you still want surgeries :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Scarface and Deleted member 685
Get infraorbital fillers

Stop bluepilling the guy. He would benefit greatly from a jaw and orbital rim implants/fillers.
His tired looking eye area failos him hard.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown
You look good as fuck and I'm not even lying or taking sides because of JBW, I can't really suggest any surgery to begin with tbh. Maybe some type of zygo implants and eye fillers for undereye support but thats it.

Ok guys. Thanks for replying and suggesting improvements. I've done some research, but not much cause I'm still studying for my finals. I'll do extensive research for all possible surgeries once I have more free time. For the moment these are my top priorities, also depending of what the surgeons suggest:

1. Eye area. Fat grafting for upper eyelid and fillers for undereyes.
  2. Otoplasty. It can't be seen in the vid because it's too close up, but my ears stick out a lot: Here I think I also look better facially cause I have much less fat (I think I was around 145 lbs in this pic).

So number 3 of course is reducing bf%. Only problem is I'm skinny fat at 160 lbs and 5'11. I think I'll bulk till july and then cut, but I dont know what to do really. I don't want to start test, but it may be the only option.
  1. Midfacial implants. I don't have an underbite and I wouldn't benefit from Lefort.
  2. Someone suggested me tissue expansion to remodel skull shape (it's fucking weird looking and for that reason I never cut my hair shorter, which I should)
  3. Upper lip lift.

It's a lot of fucking procedures, but I'm willing to do it. I'll keep you guys updated.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pendejo and Chrysler69
Ok guys. Thanks for replying and suggesting improvements. I've done some research, but not much cause I'm still studying for my finals. I'll do extensive research for all possible surgeries once I have more free time. For the moment these are my top priorities, also depending of what the surgeons suggest:

1. Eye area. Fat grafting for upper eyelid and fillers for undereyes.
  2. Otoplasty. It can't be seen in the vid because it's too close up, but my ears stick out a lot: Here I think I also look better facially cause I have much less fat (I think I was around 145 lbs in this pic).

So number 3 of course is reducing bf%. Only problem is I'm skinny fat at 160 lbs and 5'11. I think I'll bulk till july and then cut, but I dont know what to do really. I don't want to start test, but it may be the only option.
  1. Midfacial implants. I don't have an underbite and I wouldn't benefit from Lefort.
  2. Someone suggested me tissue expansion to remodel skull shape (it's fucking weird looking and for that reason I never cut my hair shorter, which I should)
  3. Upper lip lift.
It's a lot of fucking procedures, but I'm willing to do it. I'll keep you guys updated.

Take my advice and get off this cancer forum,all it gives is insecurities. : )

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo and crmsxg
Take my advice and get off this cancer forum,all it gives is insecurities. : )
agree, you look good dont take the mental toil that this site will give you

• WTF
Reactions: Pendejo
I still think there is better use for that money.. And i dare to call myself black pilled. You could do surgery.. But it still be fake.. Do you like sillicone tits? I don't, and you know why.. It is fake, sure there is a middle in everything but still... Better put that money in a solid investment (like a home) i think that is far more attractive (a guy who has security) then having a slightly better jawline.. Ffs guys..

• WTF
If youre new to this forum or any kinds of forums like these,leave before you get "damaged" lmao.

If you want real help,go to a cosmetic surgeon or websites like realself.These types of websites are filled with trolls with nothing better to do and put others down.

Youre GL enough to enjoy life to the fullest boyo,live healthy and enjoy.

If i hate this site so much why am I still in it? Cuz im a bellend.

• WTF
If youre new to this forum or any kinds of forums like these,leave before you get "damaged" lmao.

If you want real help,go to a cosmetic surgeon or websites like realself.These types of websites are filled with trolls with nothing better to do and put others down.

Youre GL enough to enjoy life to the fullest boyo,live healthy and enjoy.

If i hate this site so much why am I still in it? Cuz im a bellend.
57d08f521700000233c78495.jpeg

Stop bluepilling the guy. He would benefit greatly from a jaw and orbital rim implants/fillers.
His tired looking eye area failos him hard.

wtf is wrong with forum.

muh his maxilla is not recessed.

muh you dont need surgery bro.

looks don't even matter.

is this fucking r/mgtow now fucking hell

OP get yourself some surgery's and ascend hard

wtf is wrong with forum.

muh his maxilla is not recessed.

muh you dont need surgery bro.

looks don't even matter.

is this fucking r/mgtow now fucking hell

OP get yourself some surgery's and ascend hard
thx man, I will. I should have said on my 1st post that I know I look normal and in a normie's eyes i look fine and don't need any surgeries... I don't have body dismorphia (i know i don't have any major defect), but i acknowledge how important looks are so I'm going for it

• +1
Reactions: dogtown