Rate me and tell me pro and contras.

Leo0509

Leo0509

From 5.25psl to 2psl within 2months in 2018
Hey. I just turned 20 (6.1ft) and I want to looksmax this year as good as I can.
What I‘m doing now for looksmaxing:

(Skin) High vitamin c every day, zinc, lots of water, good sleep, suplements with collagen, hyaluron and lots of other vitamins.

Body: 5 times a week gym ( I was a future pro atlethe till 17. Then I got big issues with my hips)

Other things : try to grow a beard to cover my philtrum and growing longer hair to cover ears.

I think my pro‘s are that I have hollow cheeks ( not that visible in this pics but most times you can see them),
good skin , small nose.

Contras: long philtrum, ear shape, little bit assymetrical jaw, (mouth area?) some people in this forum told me i have a small mouth but for me it‘s ok.

I would rate me a 4 and I want to get to maybe 5.5 . is this possible for me?

What do you think?
One more pic where you can see the cheeks better:

Attachments

• 35FA55AF-FD0B-43AC-BC7F-2BE4F72118CA.jpeg
    35FA55AF-FD0B-43AC-BC7F-2BE4F72118CA.jpeg
    49.2 KB · Views: 167
  • CEA88352-DC30-4018-87DD-28175740BEA4.png
    CEA88352-DC30-4018-87DD-28175740BEA4.png
    86 KB · Views: 173
  • 7290E0DE-F8A7-4033-BE87-D6BC52B152BE.png
    7290E0DE-F8A7-4033-BE87-D6BC52B152BE.png
    80.3 KB · Views: 165
  • BA234438-F135-4428-8330-8FA139EE5A3C.jpeg
    BA234438-F135-4428-8330-8FA139EE5A3C.jpeg
    44.2 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
Train ur neck ffs dude holy shit. And try to thicken your eyebrows

Both your face and your body look very narrow. For body you can roid. But for the face dunno what to do. Lefort 3 I guess

Hey. I just turned 20 (6.1ft) and I want to looksmax this year as good as I can.

(Skin) High vitamin c every day, zinc, lots of water, good sleep, suplements with collagen, hyaluron and lots of other vitamins.

Body: 5 times a week gym ( I was a future pro atlethe till 17. Then I got big issues with my hips)

Other things : try to grow a beard to cover my philtrum and growing longer hair to cover ears.

I think my pro‘s are that I have hollow cheeks ( not that visible in this pics but most times you can see them),
good skin , small nose.

Contras: long philtrum, ear shape, little bit assymetrical jaw, (mouth area?) some people in this forum told me i have a small mouth but for me it‘s ok.

What do you think?
6ft , white

Go slay in SEA

You have a feminine mouth, the shape is too round

Lefort 3 I guess
Lol no, i think he need Lefort 1 impaction + subnasal lip lift + CCW rotation of the lower jaw but i am not sure

How long is tour philtrum OP (mms)??

• +1
Reactions: Rimcel

Lol no, i think he need Lefort 1 impaction + subnasal lip lift + CCW rotation of the lower jaw but i am not sure

Can you tell me what lefort 1 means? I‘m new here.
Why do I need a subnasal lift and for what exactly is it?

Philtrum is maybe 10mm , idk. It doesn‘t look so big in real life like in pics.

I googled about leford. I wouldn‘t do this cause in real life nobody see‘s problems with my jaw. The doctor said also he wouldn‘t do it cause my assymetrie is not that big

Last edited:
This is all surgical stuff

Why do I need a subnasal lift and for what exactly is it?
A subnasal lip lift would make your philtrum shorter
Lip-Lifts-Indianapolis-Dr-Barry-Eppley.jpg

The incision is made below your nose and skin is removed to make your philtrum shorter

Can you tell me what lefort 1 means? I‘m new here.
Midface osteotomy

MyPortalFiles

Before and After of Lefort 1 Impaction:
b-orthognathic-surgery-results-george-vilos-4-638.jpg

If you get a subnasal lip lift you probably would need a Lefort 1 Impaction as well because if you make your philtrum shorter but you maxilla stays the same your gums would probably show when smiling like the in the 'Preoperative' pic above

And the you would probably need CCW Rotation for the lower jaw

Philtrum is maybe 10mm , idk. It doesn‘t look so big in real life like in pics.
Measure it please, no way your philtrum is 10mm, the average in males is around 15mm IIRC and yours seems way longer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 1680
Situation

that philtrum lis going ot stretch all the way to 2041

• So Sad
Reactions: shimada
Tall face is good, this philtrum is terrible.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Philtrum bad. Good skin, height is decent. Jawline and nose decent.

assymtric eyes
upper eye lid exposure
bad nose
narrow lips
assymtric jaw
bad philtrum

below psl 5 for sure without a doubt

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MammothActuary, shimada and Deleted member 2205
I googled about leford. I wouldn‘t do this cause in real life nobody see‘s problems with my jaw. The doctor said also he wouldn‘t do it cause my assymetrie is not that big
Lefort change the maxilla not the lower jaw(mandible) lol, read my comment above, the asymmetry in your jaw is not that bad

Bro your nasolabial folds are horrible (just kidding, they're non existent)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I agree for all except the bad nose. I got told often that I have a nice small nose
Bro your nasolabial folds are horrible (just kidding, they're non existent)

I have them them still little bit in bad lightning
View attachment 106984

assymtric eyes
upper eye lid exposure
bad nose
narrow lips
assymtric jaw
bad philtrum

below psl 5 for sure without a doubt

Is it possible for me to become a 4.5 without surgery?

Last edited:
I agree for all except the bad nose. I got told often that I have a nice small nose

I have them them still little bit in bad lightning
You're crazy. But yeah your problem is long midface and philtrum. Fixing philtrum might reduce effect of long midface. Unfortunately long midface is extremely hard to fix, that's your biggest issue.
You honestly don't need to worry about your asymmetries at all

You're crazy. But yeah your problem is long midface and philtrum. Fixing philtrum might reduce effect of long midface. Unfortunately long midface is extremely hard to fix, that's your biggest issue.
You honestly don't need to worry about your asymmetries at all
Ok thanks for the advice. Do I have a chance to become a 4.5-6 (maybe a bit above average) without surgery? As i said, I try to grow a beard over the philtrum, it would cover it up a little bit.

You are white and look decent. You can get a gf but don’t think you are amazing looking. These aspies are giving advices that will turn you to a model

You are white and look decent. You can get a gf but don’t think you are amazing looking. These aspies are giving advices that will turn you to a model
That because he is already doing all the softmaxx stuff so the only thing we could recommend him is surgery

i'm sorry but wtf is wrong with your space between nose and mouth?

• JFL
Thanks. I‘ll never will think this. Almost 2 years ago I fucked up my skin and got deep folds from depression and mourning. I fixed it almost complete with this looksmaxing things but I‘m still not confindet enough to think that I look normal/good
i'm sorry but wtf is wrong with your space between nose and mouth?

The long philtrum?

Ok thanks for the advice. Do I have a chance to become a 4.5-6 (maybe a bit above average) without surgery? As i said, I try to grow a beard over the philtrum, it would cover it up a little bit.
Maybe you can get to 4.5 without surgery but man why limit yourself to no surgery. You need to fix your philtrum that's absolutely necessary. It's a shame cause you have good features but a few bad features. TBH tho for you to hit 6 psl you'd need to fix your philtrum obviously, and your eye area. But before even thinking about eye area you need to fix that philtrum somehow.

4.1-4.2 PSL

your nose is upturned which I believe is a female trait, even so it's too upturned

4.1-4.2 PSL

your nose is upturned which I believe is a female trait, even so it's too upturned
You’re saying he’s below average? JFL

8 is the max as it allows a multiplier of 1.25 converting to IRL ratings.

4.2*1.25 = 5.25 irl
He’s not 5.25IRL. Show me what you think is below average and above average then.

He’s not 5.25IRL. Show me what you think is below average and above average then.

That's around average 5.25 being out of 10. Irl is more normie rating. And attraction in person is hard to gauge. With pls9 the multiplier has to be 1.11

Not gonna go digging looking up faces.

• +1

good skin , small nose.

What do you think?

You need eye area and a shorter philtrum other than that your fine

You need eye area and a shorter philtrum other than that your fine
What about growing a beard over the philtrum? My dad also has a long philtrum but with the beard it‘s not even noticeable

What about growing a beard over the philtrum? My dad also has a long philtrum but with the beard it‘s not even noticeable
Do that then.

Your slayer you

Screenshot 20190906 121742

If you dont want there are exercises to make the philtrum shorter but i dont know it they are legit and i think the results are not permanent, there are videos on youtube, if you decid to try them take before and after pictures to see if it works
want to get surgery*

philtrumcel

8 is the max as it allows a multiplier of 1.25 converting to IRL ratings.

4.2*1.25 = 5.25 irl
That can't be true lol. People here are saying psl 6 is like 1 in 15-25 people. And I definitely see people rated higher than 6*1.25 by femals

Lift and start cold approaching you got it