Rate me and why do I like better from the side than the front ?

G

Gugus

Iron
I'm 17yo 1m99 (6foot8) high bodyfat not a lot of definition, trying to cut rn, lifting and neckmaxing cause it looks like a pencil especially for my height and frame. I've been using castor oil for my eyebrows for few weeks and they've grown a bit. You think I have a potential to be GL when I'll be shredded ? I wear glasses normally but not on these pics, they hide my circles under my eyes.
20190208 214125
20190224 174134

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
you are 2meter tall ?!?!:dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
No bro you look good from both :chad::chad::chad:. Nah fr tho it’s cuz the bones at ur 3/4th are just better projected than your ones for the front which are flat af. Maxillamax

Do you struggle with women?

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, androidcel and dogtown
Normie.

Basketball max tbh

No bro you look good from both :chad::chad::chad:. Nah fr tho it’s cuz the bones at ur 3/4th are just better projected than your ones for the front which are flat af. Maxillamax
Oh kk thanks

@Ropemaxing @RopeAllFemales @theropeking

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and Phad
Man 2 metres tall he’s got to make it work
Nah.. i doubt he was a great jump shot or a great leap or great physical attributes, Go play volleyball .
Ay dogtown would you date this girl?
XPjWrctl 400x400

You need eyebrows and tinted lip balm
2019 02 24 09 21 27

Why is everyone on this forum 6'4"+:feelswhere::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and mojopin
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba
Fuck no then not getting height mogged by a foid

Welcome to my world.....
Capture
Just look at that... the 6'6 feet female went for a 6'7 guy... has to be taller still ffs XD... i got height mogged by a grandma the other day while shopping and i was wearing my favorite shoes that me make 6'1...you dont know how it feels untill you live in this country...

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Welcome to my world..... View attachment 23838 Just look at that... the 6'6 feet female went for a 6'7 guy... has to be taller still ffs XD... i got height mogged by a grandma the other day while shopping and i was wearing my favorite shoes that me make 6'1...you dont know how it feels untill you live in this country...

Fuck that tbh

• +1
Reactions: Autist
So ur 99th percentile in ur country?

Yeah I pretty much don't meet anyone I don't mog, except my gym. There's 2 regulars that height mog me at gym :feelskek: I mog them frame/overall bone mass wise though

• +1
Yeah I pretty much don't meet anyone I don't mog, except my gym. There's 2 regulars that height mog me at gym :feelskek: I mog them frame/overall bone mass wise though
Yes at that height u should be good for life tbh, but I think its easier with taller women aswell, I only saw one guy ur height but he was very fat he looked like a ogre, so nice

Yes at that height u should be good for life tbh, but I think its easier with taller women aswell, I only saw one guy ur height but he was very fat he looked like a ogre, so nice

I have 2 friends near or over 2m. One's 208 cm and like 60kg(legit), other one is full gymcelled pro basketball player at 200 cm around same weight I am but leaner/stronger. But yeah height is not my concern, rather just leaning down completely, losing all bloat/fat from face that's accumulated over the last 2 decades of me being an obese person.

• +1
I have 2 friends near or over 2m. One's 208 cm and like 60kg(legit), other one is full gymcelled pro basketball player at 200 cm around same weight I am but leaner/stronger. But yeah height is not my concern, rather just leaning down completely, losing all bloat/fat from face that's accumulated over the last 2 decades of me being an obese person.
You live in ogre land legit

You live in ogre land legit

avg. young male height I see at uni(biggest one in my country, 20k students) is around 6ft.

I think the average height of users on this forum is like 6'3 :feelshehe::feelsbaton:
average claimed height*, apparently everyone on lookism and incel forums are 6'2 6'3 but when i leave the house i only see that occasionally,

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Deleted member 656, Coping and 2 others
average claimed height*, apparently everyone on lookism and incel forums are 6'2 6'3 but when i leave the house i only see that occasionally,
Everyone here adds 5 inches to their height and you have cucks saying 6 feet is average :lul:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 656
Everyone here adds 5 inches to their height and you have cucks saying 6 feet is average :lul:
yeah lol, i live in the UK, in a WHITE area, and most males are 5'9 5'10 5'11, YOUNG males in their twenties and late teens, not old men,

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Coping and Deleted member 656
Over for nibba..he’s prob legit tbh cuz his frame is massive but most others r frauding

Yeah tbh I'd be very surprised if he's anything below 6'3".

• +1
Reactions: Coping

I'm not saying 6ft is the global average including all age groups, im saying most people I see are around 180 cmish whichs close to 6 ft. Anything below 175 cm is considered manlet tier here even by bluepilled normies.

Over for nibba..he’s prob legit tbh cuz his frame is massive but most others r frauding

Also im not sure if you meant me, but im not frauding my height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Coping
I'm not saying 6ft is the global average including all age groups, im saying most people I see are around 180 cmish whichs close to 6 ft. Anything below 175 cm is considered manlet tier here even by bluepilled normies.

Also im not sure if you meant me, but im not frauding my height.
Where u live and how tall r u?

I live in Hungary (eastern europe) and i'm 6'7" or 2,01m.

And what I meant about 180 cm is university of course, other public places the average I see is definitely lower.

He's definitely frauding lol tbh tbh, he's probably 6'1
I think the average height of users on this forum is like 6'3 :feelshehe::feelsbaton:
jfl at the frauding, people closer to average fraud. If 6'3 is avg, tallest guy should be like 7'5, seeing that the tallest guy is like 6'8 and there are ~500 active members who post, the average is probably below 5'10 (makes sense because a lot of kids here)

• +1
Reactions: Coping and Deleted member 656