Rate me and why do I like better from the side than the front ?

• +1
Reactions: Coping
I think the average height of users on this forum is like 6'3 :feelshehe: :feelsbaton:
average claimed height*, apparently everyone on lookism and incel forums are 6'2 6'3 but when i leave the house i only see that occasionally,

How did you get all the likes that is exactly what the emoticons meant :feelsthink: you people can't read :feelspepo:

How did you get all the likes that is exactly what the emoticons meant :feelsthink: you people can't read :feelspepo:
I think we need to start adding /s at the end of every post to indicate sarcasm. :soy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dude420
i thought you implied it's Over my bad

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
I think we should recognize tall people who are probably not height frauding:

arcbrah, op, @battlefieldincel , @Dude420

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281, Coping and Dude420
I live in Hungary (eastern europe) and i'm 6'7" or 2,01m.

And what I meant about 180 cm is university of course, other public places the average I see is definitely lower.
Average height seems to be about 5’10.5 on there, how can you tell if they’re 6 ft exactly? It’s impossible to tell exact height by looking at someone so you’re prob overestimating it. 6’7 tho..that’s gaint tier if true ngl :whatfeels:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and RedPilledStemcel
I live in Hungary (eastern europe) and i'm 6'7" or 2,01m.

And what I meant about 180 cm is university of course, other public places the average I see is definitely lower.
eastern europeans are talls on average tbh, balkan countries and surroundings, i went to bosnia and i got absolutely obliterated by height mogging
so i wouldnt be surprised if it was 180cm

Finally I found an anti degenerate on here
Screenshot 2019 02 07 12 00 38

Op cuck my exes current bf

They were online relationships
In that case I'm not an incel. I think I had a roblox gf or two ( :chad: at the same time) at some point. Bye guys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
In that case I'm not an incel. I think I had a roblox gf or two ( :chad: at the same time) at some point.
I'm still an incel BECAUSE they were online. I'm still a virgin which means I'm currently incel

I'm not saying 6ft is the global average including all age groups, im saying most people I see are around 180 cmish whichs close to 6 ft. Anything below 175 cm is considered manlet tier here even by bluepilled normies.

Also im not sure if you meant me, but im not frauding my height.
Short cels like to cope my dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
You look better in side because you have a bad midface ratio, bad eye shape/tilt and an oval face.
If you are incel, you are another prove that like I say, women only care about face