rate me at 15 percent bodyfat

U said u were ugly, ur nose can easily be fixed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Did you get rhino already :unsure:

deleting ur imgur posts is low t beta behaviour, just like ghosting lookism.net after killbill trolled u, passive pussy

• +1
Reactions: Soontm and Deleted member 656
deleting ur imgur posts is low t beta behaviour, just like ghosting lookism.net after killbill trolled u, passive pussy

this is like the 3rd or 4th post where I see you calling someone out for being "low t beta". Any chance that you might be doing some projecting, mr invisible?

this is like the 3rd or 4th post where I see you calling someone out for being "low t beta". Any chance that you might be doing some projecting, mr invisible?
keep seeking for me to verbally abuse u, u masochistic whore.

keep seeking for me to verbally abuse u, u masochistic whore.
^^ just saying that it's not exactly top dog behaviour to scream at people on the internet. And if I was a masochist I'd probably look for the opinion of someone that actually mattered.

keep making piss-weak beta replies u autistic turbovirgin faggot. slice ur pathetic incel wrists asap and watch the blood seep as ur miserable life fades away before ur subhuman bug eyes

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt and normcore
keep making piss-weak beta replies u autistic turbovirgin faggot. slice ur pathetic incel wrists asap and watch the blood seep as ur miserable life fades away before ur subhuman bug eyes
still feel like there's a bit of projecting going on :) you can always pm me if you need a friend

zuzzcel even on roids ur low t beta cuck

zuzzcel even on roids ur low t beta cuck
he roided and got a dogshit physique, he doesnt even look like he lifts let alone injects

he roided and got a dogshit physique, he doesnt even look like he lifts let alone injects
true
comment on this
invisible irl
21648-003dcd7a7cc75fe9debfd494d3b04c6f.jpg

Idk why he instantly deletes his pics by now everybody knows who he is. Somebody on lookism even has him in his sig dancing with this faggy zyzz moves. Probably it’s his own account lol

u deleted the pics faggot