Rate me based on video, ignore hair can't get it cut rn

F

facerate_00

Iron

Feel like I'm very assymetrical (one eye points up more and is higher up, jaw is way off centre)

Need to get lefort 1 soon due to recessed maxilla. How bad is it rn and will lefort 1 help at all in looks?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, GucciMvne, inceletto and 1 other person
is that er

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 6997
you're above average
good hair
wouldn't bother with a lf1 if I were you
Lf1 is for bite, basically have to get it or live with shitty unstable bite forever.

Just curious if lefort 1 will change looks, I'm hoping it reduces my nasolabial folds or whatever they're called but not sure if it will affect anything else

very very high tier normie or low tier Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: NarrowJaw, Deleted member 11425, Deleted member 6856 and 2 others
very very high tier normie or low tier Chadlite
Damn maybe I just need to work on my confidence. I was defo a bit better looking before my lower jaw outgrew my maxilla and fucked up my harmony a bit, I think I always compare myself to the compliments/attention I got back then.

Any thoughts on lef1, anything in particular I should ask surgeon about or make sure he considers?

Chadlite with easily chad potential.

Fix ur grooming and lift then you're set.

• +1
Reactions: coke and Deleted member 6191
Chadlite with easily chad potential.

Fix ur grooming and lift then you're set.
I was pretty built before covid, haven't been to the gym in a year now.

This is me back just before first lockdown, I'm 6'1 85kg in this photo, still 83kg now but muscles look less "full" because no gym :(

Anything in particular to work on apart from weak abs?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and inceletto

This is me back just before first lockdown, I'm 6'1 85kg in this photo, still 83kg now but muscles look less "full" because no gym :(

Arms look weak imo,other than that ur buff guy in normie's eyes so np

Chadlite.
Nice jaw

Arms look weak imo,other than that ur buff guy in normie's eyes so np
Damn arms were always what I was complimented on whereas chest and abs were my weak point.

I'll hit some extra triceps

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
did you get chin fillers/implant or a genioplasty?

did you get chin fillers/implant or a genioplasty?
Lol no my chin is just very sharp. I got an x-ray done in preparation for my lef 1 planning, I could post here if you want, basically my lower jaw isn't huge (upper just quite recessed) but my chin is very "pointy" so it protrudes far out from my where lower teeth are

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Lol no my chin is just very sharp. I got an x-ray done in preparation for my lef 1 planning, I could post here if you want, basically my lower jaw isn't huge (upper just quite recessed) but my chin is very "pointy" so it protrudes far out from my where lower teeth are
yeah it feels out of proportion compared to your jaw width tbh

but it gives you hollow cheeks so not sure if i'd try to make it more harmonic

yeah it feels out of proportion compared to your jaw width tbh

but it gives you hollow cheeks so not sure if i'd try to make it more harmonic
Yeah I'm not touching my lower jaw/chin if I can avoid it for various reasons. Apparently lef1 might help slightly by balancing out the weight of my lower jaw a bit but I think that's minimal if at all true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
You look like Liam Payne, use that as your looksmax.. one of the biggest pop stars in the world, easy.

I screen-shotted your face and put it on that celebrity look alike website, and even they agree. Everyone needs to know the power of having a good celebrity doppelganger, you can do so much with it.

Attachments

• star.png
    star.png
    317.7 KB · Views: 35
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
clearly above average.
great jawline, good hair, maxilla and eye area is your main problem

Lf1 is for bite, basically have to get it or live with shitty unstable bite forever.

Just curious if lefort 1 will change looks, I'm hoping it reduces my nasolabial folds or whatever they're called but not sure if it will affect anything else
Assuming you don't have an underbite, you would need Bimax for any real aesthetic change. If you have an edge-to-edge bite, which is what I have as well, Lefort 1 will only make your smile look better.

Assuming you don't have an underbite, you would need Bimax for any real aesthetic change. If you have an edge-to-edge bite, which is what I have as well, Lefort 1 will only make your smile look better.
I have an underbite, would likely have 6mm advancement which would slightly imorove profile and likely reduce nasolabial folds. No huge aesthetic change though obviously but it's mostly functional.

Not really interested in bimax, went to a very well respected surgeon for a second consultation and he said my lower jaw is where it should be/slightly advanced if anything

wow im mogged rn

Feel like I'm very assymetrical (one eye points up more and is higher up, jaw is way off centre)

Need to get lefort 1 soon due to recessed maxilla. How bad is it rn and will lefort 1 help at all in looks?

Chadlite if above 5'11 + fit

Chadlite if above 5'11 + fit
Nvm straight chadlite go drown in pussy son

I screen-shotted your face and put it on that celebrity look alike website, and even they agree. Everyone needs to know the power of having a good celebrity doppelganger, you can do so much with it.
they dont look similar at all except coloring

they dont look similar at all except coloring
Anyone who is obsessed with faces would say that, 90% of the population don't see that. I guarantee they'd just see Liam Payne in his face. Everyone confuses Ryan Gosling with Ryan Reynolds, they look absolutely nothing alike.. normies are easy.

I guarantee this guy could successfully play Liam Payne in a 1D Biopic/tribute band and every 1D fan would be over the moon.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
@Swescension this is the kind of shit that you're correct about

OP will barely benefit from surgery & risks looking worse since he's already above average, but ofc echo chamber of retardation in the comments

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and Deleted member 4310

OP will barely benefit from surgery & risks looking worse since he's already above average, but ofc echo chamber of retardation in the comments
I agree, I don't think he needs any surgery at all.. the dude looks great. If I were him, I'd work on my body, have a good diet and take care of my skin, get some good fashion and at most try get a sharper jaw, but I wouldn't go near fillers or surgery.

Yeah, he should unironically work on his confidence and get a haircut.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Lol thanks but I can't get a haircut rn because UK lockdown :(

Normally I have a much neater haircut I can see if I have a photo somewhere

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310

I know it's rare for this forum but the potential surgery plan is not primarily motivated for aesthetics, if I have no bite/functional problems I wouldn't even consider it.

I have an edge to edge bite that is starting to develop into a proper underbite. My nasal breathing is pretty heavily impaired and already leads to me mouthbreathing in my sleep and struggling to nose breath when doing anything that isn't just sitting/slow walking. Lastly you can't see my smile/bite in the video but that is when the maxilla being out of sync with the lower jaw is most obvious. I have a very narrow smile that's too far back and looks weird because of how the soft tissue falls when I smile.

This forum seems like 90% full of idiots to me ngl and I wouldn't use this as a basis to decide if I want surgery (surgery was considered/recommended to me way before I knew of this place) I just posted here because you guys have a weird obsessive knowledge of jaw surgery that no one should have unless they have bite problems.

I appreciate the ideas but I don't really now what to do without jaw surgery. Camouflage orthodontics with extractions I definitely don't want to do, my other option is to do nothing but then all my issues continue and likely get worse as I get older (teeth get ground down from edge to edge, sleep apnea not unlikely given my upper jaw etc etc)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and Deleted member 1862
I know it's rare for this forum but the potential surgery plan is not primarily motivated for aesthetics, if I have no bite/functional problems I wouldn't even consider it.

I have an edge to edge bite that is starting to develop into a proper underbite. My nasal breathing is pretty heavily impaired and already leads to me mouthbreathing in my sleep and struggling to nose breath when doing anything that isn't just sitting/slow walking. Lastly you can't see my smile/bite in the video but that is when the maxilla being out of sync with the lower jaw is most obvious. I have a very narrow smile that's too far back and looks weird because of how the soft tissue falls when I smile.

This forum seems like 90% full of idiots to me ngl and I wouldn't use this as a basis to decide if I want surgery (surgery was considered/recommended to me way before I knew of this place) I just posted here because you guys have a weird obsessive knowledge of jaw surgery that no one should have unless they have bite problems.

I appreciate the ideas but I don't really now what to do without jaw surgery. Camouflage orthodontics with extractions I definitely don't want to do, my other option is to do nothing but then all my issues continue and likely get worse as I get older (teeth get ground down from edge to edge, sleep apnea not unlikely given my upper jaw etc etc)
Apologies for not taking function into account

If this is the basis of your decision, then by all means. Hope the surgery & recovery goes well.

• +1
Apologies for not taking function into account

If this is the basis of your decision, then by all means. Hope the surgery & recovery goes well.
Yh nw, aesthetic is defo a factor to consider and the risk of looking different/worse is real so I'm still debating it but it seems to be the best thing to do and a good surgeon/orthodontist combo should be able to make sure the advancement isn't too big and that the results at the very least don't make me look worse.

I agree though and think it's good to push people away from unnecessary jaw surgery, this forum recommends it to everyone and it's so dumb.
It's a major operation that includes a year of braces before and a few months after + a really shitty recovery time. You never know the results before and it can be rly tough on ppls mental health. I think this sub has to stop recommending jaw surgery to everyone who has a slight recession and should stick to recommending it as an option for people with actual malocllusions

• +1
Chad lite- good face, body and height

ye

but not all of us are this guy. I could benefit a lot from doing it.