Rate me boyz

O

over4me?

Iron
22yo 6' 194. I used to lift so some of this weight is muscle but I'm fat nonetheless. trying to lose weight and thinking about getting a laser eye surgery. As you can see I basically dont have a jaw lol. lets see the rating and advices

Attachments

• Snapchat-1496290600.jpg
    Snapchat-1496290600.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 171
  • Snapchat-1342884152.jpg
    Snapchat-1342884152.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 213
  • Snapchat-899280011.jpg
    Snapchat-899280011.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 511
  • Snapchat-1902128769.jpg
    Snapchat-1902128769.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 209
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
It's not over for you.

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud
Obviously not over,
5PSL little higher maybe, side profile isnt great.
Not much you can do imo, you pretty much look looksmaxed except surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: over4me?
Obviously not over,
5PSL little higher maybe, side profile isnt great.
Not much you can do imo, you pretty much look looksmaxed except surgeries.

Yeah i know my side is trash.
"you pretty much look looksmaxed except surgeries. " Feels bad man. What surgeries would u say i need then

lose weight and post pic of jaw. front has harmony, side is ogre. ur losing hair, wearing glasses, and prob dress retarded with flower patterns and yellow shirts.
height halo and skin halo so you are above average 5.5/10.

• +1
lose weight and post pic of jaw. front has harmony, side is ogre. ur losing hair, wearing glasses, and prob dress retarded with flower patterns and yellow shirts.
height halo and skin halo so you are above average 5.5/10.

lmao these tshirts were for nighttime only i dont wear them outside but cheers for rating. Yea gotta lose fat asap

side is horrendous , front looks good
but luckily for you side profile is coooope

• +1

:lul: fuck this man lol. Any advice for the side? would jaw surgery be a solution or something else? not really informed about whole plastic surgery scene. In anyway id have to lose some fat first to have an idea how ogre it is

:lul: fuck this man lol. Any advice for the side? would jaw surgery be a solution or something else? not really informed about whole plastic surgery scene. In anyway id have to lose some fat first to have an idea how ogre it is

side profile isnt cope, quite a few chicks commented on my jawline before (when i looked to the side)

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: LightingFraud, mojopin and over4me?
like 4.5 psl

• +1
Average

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, androidcel and reeaway
I think you need bracers and at least a BSSO. Maybe double jaw surgery instead of just bsso

• +1
because of side? Elaborateee bro. Hit me up with some advice
your lips seem asymmetrical because of the way the lower and the upper jaw is aligned with your mandible being recessed. If you're serious about looksmaxxing I'd suggest you'd start by looking into jaw surgeries
e: actually i meant maxilla fuark

Last edited:
  • +1
Not over for you. Eye area could be better tho. 5 - 5.5 PSL

• +1
your lips seem asymmetrical because of the way the lower and the upper jaw is aligned with your mandible being recessed. If you're serious about looksmaxxing I'd suggest you'd start by looking into jaw surgeries
e: actually i meant maxilla fuark
will do. Gonna research alternatives to double jaw though. that shit looks painful + hard to recover from + expensive

Not over for you. Eye area could be better tho. 5 - 5.5 PSL

ty for rating broski. any tips?

Instead going straight to surgery firstly try out fillers. They work wonders (i think). Once you're satisfied with fillers then you can decide on surgery.

• +1
Instead going straight to surgery firstly try out fillers. They work wonders (i think). Once you're satisfied with fillers then you can decide on surgery.

Yeah makes a lot more sense.

Just tried female to male snapchat filter. Digging the results lol. I think what it did was to widen my jaw and darken my eyebrows. Noice

Attachments

• IMG_20190515_200517.jpg
    IMG_20190515_200517.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 85
Yeah makes a lot more sense.

Just tried female to male snapchat filter. Digging the results lol. I think what it did was to widen my jaw and darken my eyebrows. Noice
damn looks real good. just a warning. if you do get fillers - sometimes you can be allergic to them. don't over do it also. They're quite expensive but be sure to go to a highly qualified plastic surgeon. I cannot stress how important it is to go to a really good surgeon who will provide you with authentic fillers.

also genioplasty/jaw surgery is usually invasive and just because a surgeon is very experienced, it doesnt mean it will look 100% right. think about it. is it really worth doing surgery? is it really worth cutting your jaw with all that money just for a better jaw line? thats for you to decide. but imo you look good either way.

• +1
damn looks real good. just a warning. if you do get fillers - sometimes you can be allergic to them. don't over do it also. They're quite expensive but be sure to go to a highly qualified plastic surgeon. I cannot stress how important it is to go to a really good surgeon who will provide you with authentic fillers.

also genioplasty/jaw surgery is usually invasive and just because a surgeon is very experienced, it doesnt mean it will look 100% right. think about it. is it really worth doing surgery? is it really worth cutting your jaw with all that money just for a better jaw line? thats for you to decide. but imo you look good either way.

Yeah i agree that rushing that is just retard. Im gonna wait until i earn my money anyway, so plenty of time to research and do thinking. Cheers

• +1
Reactions: Joyride
Slightly above average, probably average in 2019

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and over4me?
with a jaw surgery you can find an average looking girlfriend, cuz your good midface ratio

• +1
with a jaw surgery you can find an average looking girlfriend, cuz your good midface ratio

Does that mean with a jaw surgery, i would be average or do average girls have higher expectations and in that case id have to be above average lol

Apart from that what would be your rating now and potential rating after jaw surgery

6/10 would bang

additional comments: no additional comments

• +1
Tanmaxx

• +1
  • +1
mogs me

• +1