Rate me, friends. 19M

Ayush

Ayush

Long Life
I'm a 19 year old and I just wanted your honest opinion on how I look out of 10.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, ChoSeungHui, Demir and 1 other person
The hair cut is shit, the eyes are sub-human. It's over you can make eyebrowmaxx but I don't know and mewing the definition of the jawline is so bad.
The hair cut is shit, the eyes are sub-human. It's over you can make eyebrowmaxx but I don't know and mewing the definition of the jawline is so bad.
Psl 3/10 invisible for all women.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and Ayush
It’s pretty much over my boy
But to give you some tips, pluck those eyebrows, lose the bloat, try a different haircut and you might improve

I feel the bloat kills your potential so I’d look into that first

• +1
Reactions: Ayush
It’s pretty much over my boy
But to give you some tips, pluck those eyebrows, lose the bloat, try a different haircut and you might improve

I feel the bloat kills your potential so I’d look into that first
What do you think is the best hairstyle for my face?

Don't worry about hairstyle. Firstly, get rid of the excess fat. Eat less fatty foods and exercise more! Then, you can possibly see your jawline definition - that is if you have any.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Ayush
Don't worry about hairstyle. Firstly, get rid of the excess fat. Eat less fatty foods and exercise more! Then, you can possibly see your jawline definition - that is if you have any.
I will keep that in mind. Thanks.

As an Indian you are ugly or below average in India dude. I see guys like you getting rejected everywhere. It's ovER

As an Indian you are ugly or below average in India dude. I see guys like you getting rejected everywhere. It's ovER
I wasn't like this a few years ago. I used to be a chad. So, I can always change. I accept the way I look and I don't give a crap if anybody rejects me because of my looks.

your camera is too close to your face causing a distortion in the mid face area. Set the timer on your phone and take a picture with the back camera.

why do indians always say "friends" or "sir" on public internet forums jfl

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Chinko, Arkantos and 2 others
my condolenses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
your camera is too close to your face causing a distortion in the mid face area. Set the timer on your phone and take a picture with the back camera.
What about this photo I took a few days ago?

• +1
What about this photo I took a few days ago? View attachment 66501
Yes, eyes appear less far apart. You need to lose all face bloat before you can make a clear choice on what needs to be done. Your nose looks kinda sqaushed. Does your nasal septum bend in any way? You should also groom your eye brows. Dont go over board and look stupid but they can easily be improved.

Do not call yourself chad for fucks sake. Delusion like that will get you no help from users here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Ayush
Ngl you look below average aka ugly to prime women focus on your career and then get arranged married that is your only hope.
And you were never a chad even if you were you would have been a chadlite or high tier normie still.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Go get to 12% body fat and then come back if you still want to be rated.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
disgusting bloatmaxxed curry. no hope. its over. you can softlooksmaxx all you want and the highest you'll ever be is a 3.75/10. no woman will ever desire you.

disgusting bloatmaxxed curry. no hope. its over. you can softlooksmaxx all you want and the highest you'll ever be is a 3.75/10. no woman will ever desire you.
Well, that's why I'm here buddy ;)
A lot of things have changed over the last few weeks.

• JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Holy fuck...Same with everybody .Gymcelling+Skin lightening +Haircut

Forever invisible/10

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
You look chubby. Even if you're a normal weight you're skinnyfat. Lose it.

I think u have some potential losing bf.

Scary responses btw will think it twice before posting here if i ever do 😂 lolol

• JFL
PSL 3/10
You lack testosterone

Bad features:
Shit skin
Shit nose
You lack facial bones, your lower third is bad
Your jawline is feminine, you must have a masculine one (square)
Lose bodyfat and facial bloat
Bad haircut

I also guess you are pretty short?

Anyways Im sorry man but its over. You are invisible to women in america.

@mido the slayer see what i mean jfl. currycel delusion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Ayush and itsoverbuddyboyo
I diagnose you with curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2012, Ayush and 1 other person
lose weight/10 , if your face is still that bloated its over

you can pass for 30

Mogs me because curry.