Rate me from distance, plus can i get her?

Deleted member 795

Deleted member 795

Kraken

There is a video in the end.

She mogs me hard tbh, nice eyes shape

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 10709 and 9 others
You talked with her?

You can

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, IdiAmin, kebabcoper and 11 others
she is better looking but u may have a chance

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melo95, Ritalincell, Deleted member 9779 and 12 others
That hoodie makes u look like u have gigawide hipd

• +1
Reactions: farahanyzz
Nice aesthetically punchable face ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Yes you can chad

You mog her imo

• +1
Reactions: brickbomz14 and chadison
5l9RxcGl

vogue :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: she looks like shit but judging from this pic, she considers herself 1 in 1000 super model tier and got barbara palvins ego. so no you can't get her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 9852, Ritalincell and 20 others
Ok at this point you're just an attentionwhore. We get it, you're gl, now leave this forum and do something useful. Have you ever considered slaying as a hobby?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Yambi, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
SFS
PRENATAL T
CORNFARMS

In a normal world yes, because you are good looking. But we live in clown world so she gets Dicked down by chad every weekend instead

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Mouthbreath
Just autismmaxx until she feels pity
Pls dude, if i wanna talk about dumb shit i would have asked in a PUA forum

Ok at this point you're just an attentionwhore. We get it, you're gl, now leave this forum and do something useful. Have you ever considered slaying as a hobby?
Not at all dude, im totally serious

Pls dude, if i wanna talk about dumb shit i would have asked in a PUA forum

Not at all dude, im totally serious
There's something punchable about your face.

7.2 IRL for both of you.

You could get her.

You both have a shorter mid face and similar looking people are more attracted to each other. Just pursue whoever you think is really hot.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and Deleted member 5746
In some photos you dont look that good, in others you do. The white top and denim jacket + clean shaven works for you.

Ya you can get her

In some photos you dont look that good
Yeah, im afraid of that. That my irl looks is like those bad pics.

What are the bad ones, those with the sweatshirt? I took them today

Yeah, im afraid of that. That my irl looks is like those bad pics.

What are the bad ones, those with the sweatshirt? I took them today
I think better fitting clothes and a more clean look, aka white shirt and clean shaven / tidy haircut suits you

I think better fitting clothes and a more clean look, aka white shirt and clean shaven / tidy haircut suits you
You meant i look bad in those just for my clothes?

You can do it man, just talk with her and take your chance. And if you get rejected, don't be an asshole. It's natural, happens to everyone, just rise up and try it again.

Don't wait too much, be yourself, eat your vegetables, pray to your gods and let the destiny do what it always do.

I wish you sorte!

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Don't wait too much, be yourself, eat your vegetables, pray to your gods and let the destiny do what it always do.

I wish you sorte!

Not to be "that" guy but what the hell you on about?

I have no gods

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
I don't know where you live (the ratio of hot females to hot males is essential when considering if a man has a chance), but you are about same lookswise or maybe she is just a little bit better. You have a chance.

But the thing is, guys shouldn't think about "can I get her?". The right attitude is to ask if you want to give your dick to her.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I don't know where you live (the ratio of hot females to hot males is essential when considering if a man has a chance), but you are about same lookswise or maybe she is just a little bit better. You have a chance.

I'm italian.

I'm sorry, but for the hypergamy law, if i'm equal or even worse than her, that doesn't mean a total defeat?

Is this forum becoming a little bit bluepilled?

Jfl no youre better looking. The morons here are getting female SMV inflation confused w looks. U mog by .5psl. Id rate you a solid 5.25 and her 4.75. Getting her is a matter of your game and NT levels. and hoping no chads are simping for her currently

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Michael Myers
unless youre a manlet (under 5'8)

Jfl no youre better looking. The morons here are getting female SMV inflation confused w looks. U mog by .5psl. Id rate you a solid 5.25 and her 4.75. Getting her is a matter of your game and NT levels. and hoping no chads are simping for her currently
Honestly i dont think she is so low.
I dont figure that well psl scale, isnt 5 average?

No. 3.5 or 4 is depending on the user you ask. I go by 4. Youre 1pt above avg, id say high tier normie. Although the PSL scale is outdated, and we need to move back to SMV instead. Why? Because the whole package (NT, height, frame, social status, money) all contributes to a woman's sexual attraction to a man. PSL should ONLY be used for face.

Also you may be subject to the mere exposure effect. In which you rate individuals higher after knowing them longer. Unbiased first impressions are the best for ratings, objectively speaking.

, id say high tier normie.
Shit, that means i am a no for 95% of girls lol.
That gives me a ton of depression. I need to ascend so much

Shit, that means i am a no for 95% of girls lol.
That gives me a ton of depression. I need to ascend so much
Not true. Of course lookmaxx to your full potential, surgeries included, but that doesn't mean you can't have limited success now. https://looksmax.org/threads/really-theres-only-4-categories-of-sex-appeal-to-women.278068/
Read that thread. That explains your standing as a HT normie that could ascend. What is your height and physique? Those are the 2nd and 3rd most determining factors of HT normie vs chadlite or chad.

Also you may be subject to the mere exposure effect. In which you rate individuals higher after knowing them longer. Unbiased first impressions are the best for ratings, objectively speaking.

Idk, i find her much attractive.
As "flaws" i'd say she has a long nose (not that long tho) and 2 acne scars on her forehead (i guess she hides then with filter in pics)

Idk, i find her much attractive.
As "flaws" i'd say she has a long nose (not that long tho) and 2 acne scars on her forehead (i guess she hides then with filter in pics)
With makeup and filters. Your pics are unfrauded. Ceterus Peribus, you're the mogger. Just don't idolize her too much; understand most women don't even think of one man since they receive so much daily validation. She could easily reject you and smash chad. Or maybe it works out and you guys hook up. Best chance is to make a move as quick as possible and not rot on this forum lol.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and Wallenberg
View attachment 925684
vogue :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: she looks like shit but judging from this pic, she considers herself 1 in 1000 super model tier and got barbara palvins ego. so no you can't get her
no shit that bitch is average maybe below
it would be 1000% over if she were a dude

• +1
Reactions: mortis and chadison
no shit that bitch is average maybe below
it would be 1000% over if she were a dude
female SMV inflation due to feminazism and the advent of social media is as bad as german hyperinflation in the 1930s jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
female SMV inflation due to feminazism and the advent of social media is as bad as german hyperinflation in the 1930s jfl
yeah bro its fucked completley
beckys can get sex as easy as just going on there phone or asking some random dude jfl
while average men go sexless most of the time
i hope there will be some sort of revaloution or like peak where 95% of men are sexless so we revolt and just rape all the women lol

yeah bro its fucked completley
beckys can get sex as easy as just going on there phone or asking some random dude jfl
while average men go sexless most of the time
i hope there will be some sort of revaloution or like peak where 95% of men are sexless so we revolt and just rape all the women lol
I have some foid friends who I routinely ask redpill questions to. One convo went like
"So, how has your sex life been at uni so far?"
"Ok. tbh I've only fucked 2 guys (plus oral with a third) this last month or two. It's kinda boring cause most guys arent very gl and I know I can basically get any guy I want, so I usually wait until a gl guy shows up and then talk to see if he's cool."
I can't even begin to state how happy I was to know the blackpill after hearing that. If I had been bluepilled, my brain would have been absolutely bonked.
"Yeah, so you finally realize your value as a young woman. Not surprised. Any really hot guys?"
"No, there was one but he wasn't interested. He was talking to another girl and shes prettier than me so I know i didn't have a chance"
"So whats the plan going forward?"
"Idk, I just need more time to figure out me and explore. Oh hey, I'm getting a new tattoo on my hip soon, you want to see it?"
And this foid brags about being a Christian and tells me shes less slutty than her friends.
Its legit over for our society.

• +1
Reactions: lutte and metagross
I have some foid friends who I routinely ask redpill questions to. One convo went like
"So, how has your sex life been at uni so far?"
"Ok. tbh I've only fucked 2 guys (plus oral with a third) this last month or two. It's kinda boring cause most guys arent very gl and I know I can basically get any guy I want, so I usually wait until a gl guy shows up and then talk to see if he's cool."
I can't even begin to state how happy I was to know the blackpill after hearing that. If I had been bluepilled, my brain would have been absolutely bonked.
"Yeah, so you finally realize your value as a young woman. Not surprised. Any really hot guys?"
"No, there was one but he wasn't interested. He was talking to another girl and shes prettier than me so I know i didn't have a chance"
"So whats the plan going forward?"
"Idk, I just need more time to figure out me and explore. Oh hey, I'm getting a new tattoo on my hip soon, you want to see it?"
And this foid brags about being a Christian and tells me shes less slutty than her friends.
Its legit over for our society.
bro the fucking power they weild is crazy
have you read ammnesias tinder threads? there was this one whore he met of tinder and she told him that she fucked a cia agent to get someone deported, now how can people sit here and deny the blackpill and the shit being a woman does for you

i also hate it when they act so much better then they are most of the biggest whores would be incel like asian women and ethnic or the slightly below average women i would just love them to tranform into there male counterpart for a year and see if they rope
god i hate women im praying something happens it can't stay like this forever

and amen on what you said about blackpill
almost all of womens life revolves about being a slag

• +1
Reactions: lutte, metagross and chadison
bro the fucking power they weild is crazy
have you read ammnesias tinder threads? there was this one whore he met of tinder and she told him that she fucked a cia agent to get someone deported, now how can people sit here and deny the blackpill and the shit being a woman does for you
yes, I love his threads. I can tell they're not LARP based on the convos I have with my two foid friends, one of which said the above stuff. They're lifefuel level motivation for me to ascend.
i also hate it when they act so much better then they are most of the biggest whores would be incel like asian women and ethnic or the slightly below average women i would just love them to tranform into there male counterpart for a year and see if they rope
JFL bruh I agree 100%. An avg woman has NO CONCEPT WHATSOEVER of the difference between the sex life and validation received by an average man. They often fall for the apex fallacy and believe all men get validation and sex like chad. They fail to realize, however, that 98% of men ARE NOT CHAD. I'd like to think most women would be shocked into suicidal thoughts if they had to live as a man for a few months. As a woman, you wake up to about 100 texts, guys in your DMs, likes, comments. As a guy? Two texts from your friends, one from your mom asking if you're coming home for the weekend to help her do shit in the house.
god i hate women im praying something happens it can't stay like this forever
Don't hate the player brother, hate the game (human nature).
and amen on what you said about blackpill
almost all of womens life revolves about being a slag
The blackpill and spirituality/my beliefs saved me from suicide, not a joke.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Best chance is to make a move as quick as possible and not rot on this forum lol.
I really cant, anyway.

Also, her friend told me that she is no interested in men now. She hit me sometimes on ig or viceversa, but after we met in person at a party she's changed a bit imo.
I just think she doesn't like me, it doesnt even worth the try
She could easily reject you and smash chad.

Mostly this. Even cuz i found a like of her to a post where a girl was showing her "hot boss".