Rate me from distance, plus can i get her?

What happened
I talked with our friend in common and her (damn her) asked what happened.
So the girl then contacted me again for saying that she wasnt angry, that she is sorry, it was beacuse someone (other pretendents i guess) said the same thing in a an idiot way and so that make her irritable about it.

Do i have a deja'vu? Her sister before ghosting me was angry with someone else too, Lol
Girls are all the same

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
I talked with our friend in common and her (damn her) asked what happened.
So the girl then contacted me again for saying that she wasnt angry, that she is sorry, it was beacuse someone (other pretendents i guess) said the same thing in a an idiot way and so that make her irritable about it.

Do i have a deja'vu? Her sister before ghosting me was angry with someone else too, Lol
Girls are all the same
So you got that handled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 795
For a curry she looks good but fuck those zygos and es ratio jesus shes ugly

Ok, i cannot get her lol.

Just commented a story where was showing her belly and i said " you are so lean, i can see your lungs lol"

She went in rampage she said that she has abdominals and i dont even know what they are, otherwise i would avoid such stupid comments.

I replied that mine was just a joke, it's clear she has good bod, and i didnt mean to offend anyone.

She said she wasnt offended but comments like that make her mad, and that we dont have the same humor.

I said my bad, she putted a like.

It is what it is, suifuel, months of getting confidence for then being stomped like this. Lol
You can't do that, thats just weak mind and you being insecure.
1st) she is retarded if she can't take a joke so you should move on
2nd) don't make excuses to a girl makes you look like a pussy
3rd) if you already said that stick to it like you mean it, you need to have your "me"

suifuel definetly, you can't say she skinny then take it back make you look like a whimp and trying to do anything to please her, she has 100000 guys that already tell her what she want to hear.

• +1

Well, there are reasons lol
1st) she is retarded if she can't take a joke so you should move on
2nd) don't make excuses to a girl makes you look like a pussy
3rd) if you already said that stick to it like you mean it, you need to have your "me"

suifuel definetly, you can't say she skinny then take it back make you look like a whimp and trying to do anything to please her, she has 100000 guys that already tell her what she want to hear.

Nah, everything's turned fine, if you read after that.

Anyway there's no need to me to keep "the hard man figure" just for a chitchat or a joke, i stick to my ideas when there is really a need.

But if i have to be fussy i didnt say sorry.

I acted a little like a pussy tho, i admit it, but anyway it is not that being stubborn that you earn something with women, personal experiences.

I think we all tried all that "personality" stuff, did someone see any changes?

Honest opinion, i dont wanna seem a smartass

Wot?

Well, there are reasons lol

Nah, everything's turned fine, if you read after that.

Anyway there's no need to me to keep "the hard man figure" just for a chitchat or a joke, i stick to my ideas when there is really a need.

But if i have to be fussy i didnt say sorry.

I acted a little like a pussy tho, i admit it, but anyway it is not that being stubborn that you earn something with women, personal experiences.

I think we all tried all that "personality" stuff, did someone see any changes?

Honest opinion, i dont wanna seem a smartass

Wot?
try acting way too nice, doing everything for her, being a "gentleman". Lets see how far that gonna get you

try acting way too nice, doing everything for her, being a "gentleman". Lets see how far that gonna get you
I didnt say that "doing everything" will work lol, and i didnt say i wanna be a gentleman.
Im just friendly and chilled in general

Btw what you said about weak mind seriously got me.
How can i improve that? I hate It

Btw what you said about weak mind seriously got me.
How can i improve that? I hate It
Increase your testosterone will make you more dominant, also go on a ton of dates, bang a shit ton of girls. That stuff will give you more confidence, skills and not giving a shit if you get rejected.

Increase your testosterone will make you more dominant, also go on a ton of dates, bang a shit ton of girls. That stuff will give you more confidence, skills and not giving a shit if you get rejected.

Oh, i actually done and still doing that stuff.
And being rejected still hurts. Lol
Sure thing is that you have not to be rejected for going to a ton of dates, and there would be not a problem if i bang many girls.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
5PSL is basically 7/10 and with the easy fixes i told you about you'd be 8/10 within a day
Shut ur ugly mouth, this guy's face is 5/10 at his best-maxxing. 8/10 my fucking ass.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Shut ur ugly mouth, this guy's face is 5/10 at his best-maxxing. 8/10 my fucking ass.
what are the issues iyo? I find him mogging the girl in the op pics

She's a girl, she will always mog him. An 8/10 guy is equivalent of 6/10 girl.

I rate her about 5/10, as average as one can possibly be.

He on the other hand is about 5/10 facially-wise, he lacks vertical growth which is important for men. His skull overall seems small relative to his body. And his face seems too small relative to his skull.

He does have some nice features which save him, but the small face relative to his head size makes him look baby-ish, it's one of the biggest differences between female eyes and male eyes. To us he looks normal/cuter than normal, to females he basically looks less attractive.

Think about it, female arousal to teenage boys is almost non-existent. On other hand man's penis responds almost 100% of the time to 12 year-olds and older. The most important factor that determines how old you see someone is proven to be the relative size of your face to your head. In his case his face is simply too small for his head, making him look babyish, it's a horrible feauture to have as a man, it's ideal as a female though.

• Woah
She's a girl, she will always mog him. An 8/10 guy is equivalent of 6/10 girl.

I rate her about 5/10, as average as one can possibly be.

He on the other hand is about 5/10 facially-wise, he lacks vertical growth which is important for men. His skull overall seems small relative to his body. And his face seems too small relative to his skull.

He does have some nice features which save him, but the small face relative to his head size makes him look baby-ish, it's one of the biggest differences between female eyes and male eyes. To us he looks normal/cuter than normal, to females he basically looks less attractive.

Think about it, female arousal to teenage boys is almost non-existent. On other hand man's penis responds almost 100% of the time to 12 year-olds and older. The most important factor that determines how old you see someone is proven to be the relative size of your face to your head. In his case his face is simply too small for his head, making him look babyish, it's a horrible feauture to have as a man, it's ideal as a female though.
My face is ok on my skull dude

It's also why long hair is often looksmin on men, except for those with already well-developed faces. Longer hair makes your face look relatively smaller. Ideally hair length is dictated by facial length and hair width is dictated by facial width.

It's also why we find females with long hair attractive and bald females less attractive, there's a very subtle loss of "cuteness" for girls with short hairs.

Compare these pictures below.

Good face-to-hair proportions:

Pin by ℳ𝒾𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓈𝓂𝒶𝓂𝒶 on Mens hairstyles | Wavy hair men, Long curly hair  men, Curly hair men

40 Guys With Long Hair That Look Hot & Sexy (2021 Styles)
Top 70 Best Long Hairstyles For Men - Princely Long 'Dos

They all look manly, notice how their face is so much longer than their hair on top even though they have long hair.

And now bad face-to-hair proportions:
10 Tips On How To Style Long Hair For Men | Men Long Hair Products
22 Long Hairstyles for Men to Try Now - L'Oréal Paris
Male Actors with Long Hair: Best Hollywood Long Hairstyles for Men
The Best Long Hairstyles For Men 2020 | Esquire
How to Look Professional With Long Hair for Men – C H A P T R

Now opposite example:

Hair too short for facial length and width(looks too much like a brute):

50 Best Short Haircuts For Men (2021 Styles)
Very Short Hairstyles Men 2020 - Novocom.top
50 Best Short Haircuts: Men's Short Hairstyles Guide With Photos (2021)
Very Short Haircuts for Men - Top 12 Ideas – HairstyleCamp

Hair in line with facial length and width:

50 Best Short Haircuts: Men's Short Hairstyles Guide With Photos (2021)
Short Haircuts for Men: 100 Ways to Style Your Hair - Men Hairstyles World
80 Sexiest Short Haircuts & Hairstyles for Men [2021]
55 Short Hairstyles for Men for Effortless Style 2021 | Men Hairstylist
The Best Short Haircuts for Men This Summer | GQ
50 Easy & Stylish Short Hairstyles For Men [2021 Edition]
Short hair man 2020: here are 100 trendy cuts

I don't quite fully understand how to find the perfect haircut, but you can see that the lower face height, the height of the visible forehead and the height of the visible hair are all somehow inter-connected.

To me it looks like ideally the visible forehead height and the visible height of hair on top should be around the same height as your lower third(0.8-1.2).

• Love it
It's also why long hair is often looksmin on men, except for those with already well-developed faces. Longer hair makes your face look relatively smaller. Ideally hair length is dictated by facial length and hair width is dictated by facial width.

It's also why we find females with long hair attractive and bald females less attractive, there's a very subtle loss of "cuteness" for girls with short hairs.

Compare these pictures below.

Good face-to-hair proportions:

Pin by ℳ𝒾𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓈𝓂𝒶𝓂𝒶 on Mens hairstyles | Wavy hair men, Long curly hair  men, Curly hair men

40 Guys With Long Hair That Look Hot & Sexy (2021 Styles)
Top 70 Best Long Hairstyles For Men - Princely Long 'Dos'Dos

They all look manly, notice how their face is so much longer than their hair on top even though they have long hair.

And now bad face-to-hair proportions:
10 Tips On How To Style Long Hair For Men | Men Long Hair Products
22 Long Hairstyles for Men to Try Now - L'Oréal Paris'Oréal Paris
Male Actors with Long Hair: Best Hollywood Long Hairstyles for Men
The Best Long Hairstyles For Men 2020 | Esquire
How to Look Professional With Long Hair for Men – C H A P T R

Now opposite example:

Hair too short for facial length and width(looks too much like a brute):

50 Best Short Haircuts For Men (2021 Styles)
Very Short Hairstyles Men 2020 - Novocom.top
50 Best Short Haircuts: Men's Short Hairstyles Guide With Photos (2021)'s Short Hairstyles Guide With Photos (2021)
Very Short Haircuts for Men - Top 12 Ideas – HairstyleCamp

Hair in line with facial length and width:

50 Best Short Haircuts: Men's Short Hairstyles Guide With Photos (2021)'s Short Hairstyles Guide With Photos (2021)
Short Haircuts for Men: 100 Ways to Style Your Hair - Men Hairstyles World
80 Sexiest Short Haircuts & Hairstyles for Men [2021]
55 Short Hairstyles for Men for Effortless Style 2021 | Men Hairstylist
The Best Short Haircuts for Men This Summer | GQ
50 Easy & Stylish Short Hairstyles For Men [2021 Edition]
Short hair man 2020: here are 100 trendy cuts

I don't quite fully understand how to find the perfect haircut, but you can see that the lower face height, the height of the visible forehead and the height of the visible hair are all somehow inter-connected.

To me it looks like ideally the visible forehead height and the visible height of hair on top should be around the same height as your lower third(0.8-1.2).
But i dont have long hair tho

• +1
you should genuinely make a thread on it, every single individual that you put in a category made me feel the same as your description, either masc or bad with may be the exception of the long haired indian which long hair somehow fits his harmony imo.

I feel the same as you, as if it's fucking so hard to find a good haircut, but usually people prefer me with longer hair on top, i look too brute with short hair, i did a full undercut recently, and my lower third looks so fat and big compared to it, that it's digusting, i don't know if you get what i mean exactly.
So i don't know if an undercut is ideal for me. Would you say i have good head proportions compared to skull too? I noticed that when i get longer hair, my neurocranium looks disproportinate and my lower third looks prettyboyish, ie weaker. it's so hard to decide.
Idk, I don't understand it myself either. There's something going on with lower third, forehead and hair height. Then there is also something going on with lower third width, facial width and hair width.

• Woah
you should genuinely make a thread on it, every single individual that you put in a category made me feel the same as your description, either masc or bad with may be the exception of the long haired indian which long hair somehow fits his harmony imo.

I feel the same as you, as if it's fucking so hard to find a good haircut, but usually people prefer me with longer hair on top, i look too brute with short hair, i did a full undercut recently, and my lower third looks so fat and big compared to it, that it's digusting, i don't know if you get what i mean exactly.
So i don't know if an undercut is ideal for me. Would you say i have good head proportions compared to skull too? I noticed that when i get longer hair, my neurocranium looks disproportinate and my lower third looks prettyboyish, ie weaker. it's so hard to decide.
You have long ramus, good lower third. Of course short hair won't look good on you. I can't suggest you any haircuts tbh as I haven't seen any non-selfie pictures of you.

• So Sad
You look good, you mog her

• +1
Imo medium hair mogs hard
Maybe. I think I can see reasonably like a female does. The short-haired looks masculine, strong, protective, daddy. The medium hair looks to me too unconfident.

It's very subtle, but the lack of hair on the right one makes his lower face look relatively longer and wider to my eyes. I know for a fact females care a lot about relative appearances and less so about absolute appearances.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
Also if females could see absolute reality then boneless Chang with good haircut wouldn't be attractive:

These Are The 25 Most Googled Male K-Pop Stars Right Now - Koreaboo

Notice he has a wide face, so his hair is wide. His lower third is cope though, so he keeps his hair on top short. Changs know how to manipulate the hair properly in South Korea.

• +1
its over i brutally mog u pajeet

Also if females could see absolute reality then boneless Chang with good haircut wouldn't be attractive:

These Are The 25 Most Googled Male K-Pop Stars Right Now - Koreaboo

Notice he has a wide face, so his hair is wide. His lower third is cope though, so he keeps his hair on top short. Changs know how to manipulate the hair properly in South Korea.

Trivia: she likes this kind of k-pop stars. Lol

Btw, i cutted my hair on the sides, i don't feel looking that good

There is a video in the end.

She mogs me hard tbh, nice eyes shape

Zero reason for you to be on this site just grow a pair and actually talk to her.

no shit that bitch is average maybe below
it would be 1000% over if she were a dude
It would be over for most females it they were dudes. They'd be struggling in the dating market

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615