Rate me from distance, plus can i get her?

you're like me in that you probably had bad experiences in youth that faliod your confidence and now you think you're shit.
Well, pal, you are right but i had bad experiences until last year. Really, i think i opened this thread to see if this bad feeling was true
but after we met in person at a party she's changed a bit imo.
And from the rating i can tell yes.
She is friendly with me, but just to be it.

Also fun fact: her sister flirted with me times ago for then ghosting me

• +1
Reactions: chadison
Ur not ugly so yeah u can

• JFL
Reactions: Kenickie
yes, I love his threads. I can tell they're not LARP based on the convos I have with my two foid friends, one of which said the above stuff. They're lifefuel level motivation for me to ascend.

JFL bruh I agree 100%. An avg woman has NO CONCEPT WHATSOEVER of the difference between the sex life and validation received by an average man. They often fall for the apex fallacy and believe all men get validation and sex like chad. They fail to realize, however, that 98% of men ARE NOT CHAD. I'd like to think most women would be shocked into suicidal thoughts if they had to live as a man for a few months. As a woman, you wake up to about 100 texts, guys in your DMs, likes, comments. As a guy? Two texts from your friends, one from your mom asking if you're coming home for the weekend to help her do shit in the house.

Don't hate the player brother, hate the game (human nature).

The blackpill and spirituality/my beliefs saved me from suicide, not a joke.
your a based user ngl

• +1
You mog her, also is that girl Italian ? jfl looks middle eastern ngl

• +1
Are you southern Slavic?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
vogue :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: she looks like shit but judging from this pic, she considers herself 1 in 1000 super model tier and got barbara palvins ego. so no you can't get her
I guess it was irony, anyway she's not that bad.
I think people here rate male too better, and women worse, just cuz they are women

You look normie from distance.

It happened to shoot 13 times and miss 13 times anyway
Sad shit bro, im asking a girl out tommorow we’ll see how it goes tbh. Still think its worth it to Ask out 15 girls even if only one agrees. Its minutes or hours of being sad vs possibly years of joy

Sad shit bro, im asking a girl out tommorow we’ll see how it goes tbh. Still think its worth it to Ask out 15 girls even if only one agrees. Its minutes or hours of being sad vs possibly years of joy
Well dude, if your avatar is you, i dont think you can compare yourself to me

Well dude, if your avatar is you, i dont think you can compare yourself to me
My avatar is me singing in my toilet jfl
EF863977 CA0C 41A3 992C 90A3099C824F

Im literarly a 17 year old kissless virgin because i never took a shoot, so i missed all my chances.

I guess it was irony, anyway she's not that bad.
I think people here rate male too better, and women worse, just cuz they are women
No, people here rate more realistic. With maybe a slight bias towards men, but way closer to reality than elsewhere.
A woman here is not just rated a 7 just because she exists and isn't fat, like on other websites. To be rated above average, a woman has to actually be above average in some way. Same goes for guys.

It's just true. - Not every non-fat woman is a 7+.

You can do it man, just talk with her and take your chance. And if you get rejected, don't be an asshole. It's natural, happens to everyone, just rise up and try it again.

Don't wait too much, be yourself, eat your vegetables, pray to your gods and let the destiny do what it always do.

I wish you sorte!
I sense sarcasm

• WTF
Reactions: ApolloAugustus
Ok at this point you're just an attentionwhore. We get it, you're gl, now leave this forum and do something useful. Have you ever considered slaying as a hobby?
As you see many users rated me as normie or below

No, people here rate more realistic. With maybe a slight bias towards men, but way closer to reality than elsewhere.
A woman here is not just rated a 7 just because she exists and isn't fat, like on other websites. To be rated above average, a woman has to actually be above average in some way. Same goes for guys.

It's just true. - Not every non-fat woman is a 7+.
Ok but it is not she looks like shit.she has wonderful eyes (important feature), good eyebrows and really smooth skin

What do you mean?
If you have good game you can get her otherwise you have no chance, she’s good looking enough to not be desperate for your attention

As you see many users rated me as normie or below
I didn't say you were perfect or anything but fine if you want to be that way:
1. You look "european" if you know what i mean, like you're from turkey or something
2. Your eyes have too much verticality to them to be "objectively" good looking
3. Your nose is a bit too bulbous
4. You don't have green/blue eyes because you're "european" which gives you an ethnic failo, you would look more "white passing" with color contacts, it would do you good

I still stick to my previous verdict of HTN.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 795
she’s good looking enough to not be desperate for your attention

Yeah mostly that

I didn't say you were perfect or anything but fine if you want to be that way:
1. You look "european" if you know what i mean, like you're from turkey or something
2. Your eyes have too much verticality to them to be "objectively" good looking
3. Your nose is a bit too bulbous
4. You don't have green/blue eyes because you're "european" which gives you an ethnic failo, you would look more "white passing" with color contacts, it would do you good

I still stick to my previous verdict of HTN.
Bro you say i was gl, and seeking for attention, but users me rated low.
Also, there are chads here for real posting everyday .

Im italian btw

I can post other pics later

Wtf is htn?

Here's more

@MoeZart @MakinItHappen
you‘re at 7/10 rn

and with slight Tan, Hair Dye, Clothes (1 day job) you‘ll easily be 8/10 aka chad-lite/chad

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
@MoeZart @MakinItHappen
most guys in this thread called you good looking, and you know how many just come here to troll, and you didn‘t even use your good pictures

Lose bloat
that's it

your good pictures

i tried to use the ones that are more realistic. I don't wanna use some that maybe are frauding.
also, i think good looking ppl are always good looking

u obv look better than her

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7098
You mog her if you get lean. You look pretty average, but you can ascend with some soft-maxxing.

Some people on this forum are just trolling all the time.

She looked like a normal human being until that last pic lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
You: 5 psl
Her: 4 psl

you are similiar to the money heist actor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
You: 5 psl
Her: 4 psl
Ouch

You mog her if you get lean. You look pretty average, but you can ascend with some soft-maxxing.
@MoeZart as you can see, ppl here dont rate me more than average

Anyway im not that fat guys, my clothes are just large cuz they are from when i was obese

Ouch

@MoeZart as you can see, ppl here dont rate me more than average

Anyway im not that fat guys, my clothes are just large cuz they are from when i was obese
5PSL is basically 7/10 and with the easy fixes i told you about you'd be 8/10 within a day

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing