Rate me from distance, plus can i get her?

Bro just give up im not even kidding that’s what i’ve Done. I asked her out and got rejection despite being much better looking.

• JFL
Reactions: metagross
Bro just give up im not even kidding that’s what i’ve Done. I asked her out and got rejection despite being much better looking.
Go wasting time somewhere else

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted
NTness is underrated here - NTmaxx ASAP, looks are not your problem

• +1
Reactions: chadison
NTness is underrated here - NTmaxx ASAP, looks are not your problem
They literarly are though. For all she knows im a hyper nt athlete judging by my instagram but she didn’t even give me a chance

• +1
Reactions: chadison
They literarly are though. For all she knows im a hyper nt athlete judging by my instagram but she didn’t even give me a chance
aren't you a chad with an epic jaw? wtf? you brutally mog me from the photos i've seen and i do pretty well with the wamman.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted
Your chin mogs mine into suicide

Donate a bit of your chin please

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 795
she is better looking but u may have a chance
XYkzEsWl

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, BigBoy and chadison
High school is also about social status. I saw some pretty Normie looking friends, who were similar lookslevel to me or slightly below, slay MUCH more than I did junior and senior year. They had game and were popular/went to parties. Also girls might just not find you attractive. Obv you're high psl here but some girls prefer different phenos, I've had some girls that were 4psl interested in me and that doesn't make sense since I'm only HT Normie. They liked my pheno and that I was ripped af.

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic
She probably picture frauding like most girls( i would bang her if she looks like pics tho), so she trash IRL, don't wear that hoodie, makes you look like a autistic simp honestly.

Also considering your height and looks you could slay easily, need better haircut.

Your overall personality and mentality is of a weak kid who gets bullied in school. Girl probably gave you a stupid shit test and you fell for it so she put you in the same trashcan as other guys who look like you with no ballz.

"SHE IS NOT LOOKING FOR A GUY ATM" translated is she is not looking for a guy like you because you suck, if a 9/10 chad with confidence came all that not looking for a guy bullshit will fly out of the window and she will be deep throathing his cock.

NTmaxxxx asap or rot here

Ask her out for a date or smth if she says no or whatever, move on to other girls

"SHE IS NOT LOOKING FOR A GUY ATM" translated is she is not looking for a guy like you because you suck,

She said it even before talking, seeing me or whatever lol, how did she felt that? Via bluetooth?

She said it even before talking, seeing me or whatever lol, how did she felt that? Via bluetooth?
oh i thought it was after she talked with you but doesn't matter. Anyway why would you ask her friend for stuff like that, are you in high school ?
Asking a friend of a girl about her prefrences will lower your chances (1st she will tell her that, 2nd you look weak because you didn't ask her but her friend about stuff like that, 3rd its creepy kinda).

oh i thought it was after she talked with you but doesn't matter. Anyway why would you ask her friend for stuff like that, are you in high school ?
Asking a friend of a girl about her prefrences will lower your chances (1st she will tell her that, 2nd you look weak because you didn't ask her but her friend about stuff like that, 3rd its creepy kinda).
Didnt ask
I saw her on my friend's instagram story, and asked Who was.
She said "she's my bestie. Do you like her" i said yeahh and then i added her.

After a little talk with my friend, i said that i dont like wasting time, but she said that won't work with her, cuz she was not interested in anything. At least i should have to meet her before hitting in her opinion, but then i never saw her in months, and i got a gf so i didn't mind that much anymore

Anyway probably she was right, since that girl then become more friendly with me in time, and now it happens that we talk sometimes.
Drop the tales lol, hitting out of nothing will make you looking like an ugly creep
Like this i'm not creep at least lol

Didnt ask
I saw her on my friend's instagram story, and asked Who was.
She said "she's my bestie. Do you like her" i said yeahh and then i added her.

After a little talk with my friend, i said that i dont like wasting time, but she said that won't work with her, cuz she was not interested in anything. At least i should have to meet her before hitting in her opinion, but then i never saw her in months, and i got a gf so i didn't mind that much anymore

Anyway probably she was right, since that girl then become more friendly with me in time, and now it happens that we talk sometimes.
Drop the tales lol, hitting out of nothing will make you looking like an ugly creep
Like this i'm not creep at least lol
K bro, i see you did slay her so you know what you doing :)

Man you are better looking, change hair get it shorther on sides.You have really got facial bone structure.And also change clothing style.Also good luck.

u look good dude, where r u from

Yeah unless u are a giga Manlet

There is a video in the end.

She mogs me hard tbh, nice eyes shape

You look good but still looks sad in some photos. Where do you live?

train neck unironically

K bro, i see you did slay her so you know what you doing :)
?
No i just met her once.
If you mean cause we are talking, it is nothing.
You can never say when a girl is yours until you fuck her.

to get whatever answer you want of whos better looking, people will have varying opinions here

Idk if i can trust truerate lol

You look good but still looks sad in some photos. Where do you live?

In italy lol.
Also idk why i look sad.. maybe cuz i am lol, or maybe just my eyes shape

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
?
No i just met her once.
If you mean cause we are talking, it is nothing.
You can never say when a girl is yours until you fuck her.
I was being sarcastic because you obviously have no clue wtf you doing.
a wise man once told me "pussy is never yours, it's just your turn"

you obviously think you know better, lets see how far that gonna get you :)
Where i said this?
You asked me why i asked to my friend about the girl.
I replied i didn't do that

yes she's average

Yes, without much difficulty. Possibly you are a bit small it's hard to tell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 795
  • +1
Of course you can get her. You're tall ffs. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Well you look good but theres more to pulling above avg girls than looks
So you think i lack that something else?:unsure:
Also i see you are the one of the very few that is rating her above average, im glad (maybe i shouldnt)

So you think i lack that something else?:unsure:
Also i see you are the one of the very few that is rating her above average, im glad (maybe i shouldnt)
Well maybe u just dont have the vibe and humor naturally to pull this particular girl

And yeah she looks good tbh

• +1
Well maybe u just dont have the vibe and humor naturally to pull this particular girl
Idk She contacts me when i post some humoristic shit. I think we share that at least

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
Ok, i cannot get her lol.

Just commented a story where was showing her belly and i said " you are so lean, i can see your lungs lol"

She went in rampage she said that she has abdominals and i dont even know what they are, otherwise i would avoid such stupid comments.

I replied that mine was just a joke, it's clear she has good bod, and i didnt mean to offend anyone.

She said she wasnt offended but comments like that make her mad, and that we dont have the same humor.

I said my bad, she putted a like.

It is what it is, suifuel, months of getting confidence for then being stomped like this. Lol

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
Ok, i cannot get her lol.

Just commented a story where was showing her belly and i said " you are so lean, i can see your lungs lol"

She went in rampage she said that she has abdominals and i dont even know what they are, otherwise i would avoid such stupid comments.

I replied that mine was just a joke, it's clear she has good bod, and i didnt mean to offend anyone.

She said she wasnt offended but comments like that make her mad, and that we dont have the same humor.

I said my bad, she putted a like.

It is what it is, suifuel, months of getting confidence for then being stomped like this. Lol
You're such a autist. If you gave me your insta I would have pulled her for you tbh

• JFL
Rate me from distance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Bignuts and Deleted member 10177
Fly down lol
You could just give me your password but I know you probably don't trust me. You folded though, you took what she said too serious

You could just give me your password but I know you probably don't trust me. You folded though, you took what she said too serious
She was really irritated trust me.
There is no game dude, just look.
With my account you would get the same, because you'd have my face

Idk if She will ever make a step after this, i will let you guys know here if it will happen

Nevermind, everything is fine :lul: :bluepill:

• Woah