I hate the look but I know alot of chicks like it
6/10

weird but not ugly

Tryhard faggot 0/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sean O'Aspie and AntiSocial-Fakecel
u look above average tbh

6/10. Thin neck, recessed chin, poor chin-philtrum ratio, possible skullcel and gay earrings. Good nose, eye area, defined jaw and forward growth.

• +1
Reactions: Shubham4894, SikKunt and AspiringChad
You look good bro.
Also,don't Norwood.

Insane maxilla projection, otherwise above average because you have good bones and look preetyboy-like, but thats not to say your feautures and face definetly still have flaws, but your somewhat above average.
You look good bro.
Also,don't Norwood.

tell that to my genetics

• +1
Reactions: Shubham4894
take the earings out you look more feminine

gay ass nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Limerencel
Looks gay but there are foids who like this type of "man"

Wtf? Are you guys serious? JFL @ these Reddit ratings. I don't understand why they're suger coating with high ratings. You're average at best. 4.5-5/10.
Your biggest halo is your somewhat good bones. Obviously, you have a lot of flaws. Your face is far from being above average. I won't list your flaws, but your face has a ton of them.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
You're above average in India.
I think they're comparing you with indians.

Twink/10, dont ever lose your hair or you're fucked boyo
lmao i was thinking of going for that buzzcut guess not lmao
Wtf? Are you guys serious? JFL @ these Reddit ratings. I don't understand why they're suger coating with high ratings. You're average at best. 4.5-5/10.
Your biggest halo is your somewhat good bones. Obviously, you have a lot of flaws. Your face is far from being above average. I won't list your flaws, but your face has a ton of them.
feelsbadman

Philtrum to chin ratio is fucked

6/10

You could slay JFL go out bro

You look decent, you have very good forward growth of the maxilla by you unusually have poor relative forward growth of the brow ridge. Attractive faces have a vertical alignment of the glabella, maxilla, and chin which you don't have. Subpar facial proportions, your chin region is very small relative to the other regions. Poor cheekbones projection as well. Slight downward canthal-tilt, your eyebrows are further at a downward angle which makes it appear worse than it actually is. Good facial symmetry. Slim neck. About average.

• +1
Reactions: Shubham4894 and Stingray
Become more masculine dude, you look like a cocksucking twink currently jfl

Chadlite fuckboy

No, nigga, I'm straight
Never said you were gay, I said you looked like a dickloving twink. Also the sausage thing was directed towards @CrazyPassion01

3.5 psl

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
NICE EARRINGS BITCH.
DID YOUR MOM THOUGHT YOU WERE A GIRL OR DID YOUR LITTLE DICK CAME OUT WHEN U WERE 3 YRS OLD???
rating:
testosterone injections/10

error 404: under eye support not found

can you check his fwhr?

thats the correct way
Close-up selfies don't show your true FWHR, because they distort the face. You should measure FWHR in pics taken from a distance.

B22E076E 38D1 4792 A8A2 CE69FD088DA2

This is wrong. It's from the bottom of the eyebrows to the top lip, not from the top of the eyebrows.

You look really small and skinny. Like 170cm. But not ugly.