Reactions: shibo
fobos/10

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Krezo
Arcbrah mogs

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Arcbrah mogs
If you are talking about the guy from your profile pic nope. He definitely doesn't mog. Soft face, bloated, weak brow ridge, upper eyelid exposure, average pigmentation but pale skin, no cheeklines/visible zygos/cheekbones, weak chin, bad cupid bow and the facial thirds are out of balance mostly because the forehead is too high.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: impure666, Deleted member 685 and RichardSpencel
If you are talking about the guy from your profile pic nope. He definitely doesn't mog. Soft face, bloated, weak brow ridge, upper eyelid exposure, average pigmentation but pale skin, no cheeklines/visible zygos/cheekbones, weak chin, bad cupid bow and the facial thirds are out of balance mostly because the forehead is too high.
Keep coping. He mogs you to oblivion and back.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: impure666, Deleted member 1464, Ethnicsmatter and 5 others
High effortcel

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Dont do that pose where you lift your eyebrow Makes them more nct and high set also gives wrinkles on forhead

You have nothing striking or special about your looks but you also don't look bad. Most girls aren't going to pay much attention but some will. You are fine. 5/10
Keep coping. He mogs you to oblivion and back.

You keep coping. Look at his poor frame and soft body. He doesn't even have a sixpack and zero definition in the chest. Body could halo him but his face doesn't have anything special.
High effortcel
Jfl I could go into more details but it's just pointless since everyone halos this guy anyways.

You keep coping. Look at his poor frame and soft body. He doesn't even have a sixpack and zero definition in the chest. Body could halo him but his face doesn't have anything special.
Dude, he mogs hard. Stop coping.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Absi, Deleted member 1383 and 1 other person
6 because white with hair and eye color halo
but psl 5 because upper eyelid exposure, only neutral canthal tilt, nonexistent medial canthus (lol), rounded gonion, small chin height, upturned nose, small bones, small frame
Dude, he mogs hard. Stop coping.
its true arceus looks like utter sheit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383
6 because white with hair and eye color halo
but psl 5 because upper eyelid exposure, only neutral canthal tilt, nonexistent medial canthus (lol), rounded gonion, small chin height, upturned nose, small bones, small frame

its true arceus looks like utter sheit
Is there any way to get rid of upturned nose without rhino

Jfl srs? Upturned is way better than down turned because it makes your maxilla appear more forward grown. The nose follows the growth pattern of the maxilla which is visible from the side when you take a look at the cheek line. Nose and cheek line are nearly parallel. Most Chads have minimal nostril exposure cause of this when you look at them from the front.

Take a look at James Deans nose it's ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and dogtown
psl 5.5, mirin your compact midface

@Arceus300 Mogs you to death

• JFL
there's no point in getting rid of it anyway but you CANT get rid of it p sure.

Just run pretty game

Terrible face shape imo

• +1
Is there a way for me to make it longer somehow
I am not an adult yet
it's ideal, just go to Eppley and have brow ridge implant + chin implant to improve your dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Mogs me as everyone on this site does

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel and dogtown
6/0, boyo what’s going on with those wrinkles ?

• +1
Holy shit fgt quit changing your avi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 656
I showed your pic separately and anonymously to three 14yo females and they all rated you very low.
I'm sorry for you Slovak brother, when you turn 18 go asap to Eppley

I showed your pic separately and anonymously to three 14yo females and they all rated you very low.
cope,my other pics worked
cope,my other pics worked
Just don’t wanna continue talking about it because it will be counted as bragging

Last edited: