Rate me im 17 year old indian curry indian curry indian curry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shibo

shibo

Equinox
i pm you but indians only bhais

• JFL
Reactions: Absi
everyone seems to go harder on the rating when it comes to curries for some reason

Helloooo

pm me im indian

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
pm me habibi

my great great grandmother was curry so that makes me 1/16th curry pm me bro.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
i'm curry bro promise

yes im curry

I look mostly white though tbh since the rest of my ancestors where English
Yes I know, I've seen you! I know you don't like hearing it, but you're a pretty good looking guy. Did your great great grandmother live in England, or did your family settle in the British Raj?

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
im indian in penis size

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
It’s over,don’t even need to show a pic lol

Yes I know, I've seen you! I know you don't like hearing it, but you're a pretty good looking guy. Did your great great grandmother live in England, or did your family settle in the British Raj?
Yeah they lived in India during colonial times and my great great grandfather served in India in the British-Indian Army and like many British soldiers in India he took on an Indian wife.

• +1
Yeah they lived in India during colonial times and my great great grandfather served in India in the British-Indian Army and like many British soldiers in India he took on an Indian wife.
What happened after partition? Which country did they go to, to India/Pakistan or back to England?

What happened after partition? Which country did they go to, to India/Pakistan or back to England?
Moved back to England where their offsping married English people.

• +1
Moved back to England where their offsping married English people.
Fuaaark, little Zayn Maliks running around in the late 1800s/1900s. Aren't you curious about having relatives in India/Pakistan/Bangladesh? Which country do you think they would be in?

Fuaaark, little Zayn Maliks running around in the late 1800s/1900s. Aren't you curious about having relatives in India/Pakistan/Bangladesh? Which country do you think they would be in?
Probably India I'm guessing since I they were Sikh in origin but honestly I'll have to ask my family.

Probably India I'm guessing since I they were Sikh in origin but honestly I'll have to ask my family.
There's also a strong possibility that they lived in Pakistan. Sikhs go to pilgrimage over there for the guy that founded their religion. The place where he's buried is also named after him. Definitely rules out Bangladesh though. There was also a small number of Sikhs living in Afghanistan.

• +1
There's also a strong possibility that they lived in Pakistan. Sikhs go to pilgrimage over there for the guy that founded their religion. The place where he's buried is also named after him. Definitely rules out Bangladesh though. There was also a small number of Sikhs living in Afghanistan.
Ohh I see. Sometimes I feel strange about myself because I've never really felt much connection to my Indian side. I'm culturally English and I don't really know that much about Indian culture or anything tbh.

• +1
Pm me,I'm 100% Indian.Don't mine my advanced spelling capability,I peomise I'm Punjabi.

Pm me im 100% n̶o̶r̶w̶e̶g̶i̶a̶n̶ curry

Ohh I see. Sometimes I feel strange about myself because I've never really felt much connection to my Indian side. I'm culturally English and I don't really know that much about Indian culture or anything tbh.
Understandable, man. But it's always nice to know you got an entire family living somewhere you've never met from another race haha. I know most guys aren't even occupied with it, but I know I would be. I am a curry myself but there's no British relatives in my family.

• +1