Rate me in motion 30 M (100+ lay count)

What PSL?

Votes: 15 21.4%

Votes: 26 37.1%

Votes: 22 31.4%

Votes: 5 7.1%

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
Lens distortion kills guys with longer noses so hard to tell.

• JFL
Reactions: razerftw
Yes I am working on it, microneedling + minoxidil (1 month in) seems to be working so far, also my hair was wet in the video.
Did you notice eyelash growth on minoxidil?
BTW, you look like an average guy who looksmaxed, so 5PSL.

• +1
How do you end up here if you scored +100 lay counts.... Something doesn't add up.
tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: razerftw and inceletto
jfl if you retards think this guy is below 5.5 psl. learn to fucking rate you autistic cunts

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto
Can I reach 200 lay count by 35 or it's over?

You look like a chad i know who lost it at 12 to a 13 year old sweet jb, well, degeneracy is not praised, so i recommend becoming muslim, lay count doesn't matter either, it's all cope and about what you see in the mirror.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto and razerftw
Ht Normie Facially but Body Halo af

• +1
You look like a chad i know who lost it at 12 to a 13 year old sweet jb, well, degeneracy is not praised, so i recommend becoming muslim, lay count doesn't matter either, it's all cope and about what you see in the mirror.
MuslimMaxxxx

• JFL
Reactions: inceletto
jfl if you retards think this guy is below 5.5 psl. learn to fucking rate you autistic cunts
Probably because my face doesn't meet the PSL criteria for 5.5 PSL.

Did you notice eyelash growth on minoxidil?
BTW, you look like an average guy who looksmaxed, so 5PSL.
I didn't notice yet, my eyebrows were always very stuffy. Maybe little more hair on my hands.

I bought Finasteride, still thinking if to hop on it or not, starting at .25mg ed.

You're chadlite. Don't listen to anyone that says otherwise. They rate you 4 psl JFL. I've been rated that and I'm ugly af.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and razerftw
Why the fuck are you on the forum?

• +1
ok mogger

• +1
in Italy you would be incel

Wait, I don't agree on this. Most guys, so normies, then... one girl every 5-6 weeks? I thought we universally agreed on here that normies could get like 3-4 women in their lives through betabuxxing and that's it. Foid standards are insane and normies aren't attractive to foids.

Not many people with life experience unoronically agree with this dude. I am normie MAX and have banged countless women, some very hot, had nice girlfriends etc.

Women only appear to have high standards when you go for the ones out of your league. Your looksmatch tier is generally easy to attract in my experience.

Looks are crucial, but a lot of guys on psl forums really cuck yourselves thinking only looks matter while you become more and more mentally ill and socially outcast. It's not black and white there are a ton of variables.

• +1
Not many people with life experience unoronically agree with this dude. I am normie MAX and have banged countless women, some very hot, had nice girlfriends etc.

Women only appear to have high standards when you go for the ones out of your league. Your looksmatch tier is generally easy to attract in my experience.

Looks are crucial, but a lot of guys on psl forums really cuck yourselves thinking only looks matter while you become more and more mentally ill and socially outcast. It's not black and white there are a ton of variables.
Yes totally agree, well said.

• +1
Reactions: Captain_Collagen
in Italy you would be incel
I think in 1-2 years more and more girls from Ukraine will go the west, because of the economical recession, then it will be more worth for me to go in the west, because I would still go for the slavic girls in the west.