Votes: 26 37.1%

Votes: 22 31.4%

Votes: 5 7.1%

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
R

razerftw

Silver
Can I reach 200 lay count by 35 or it's over?

• +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin and JizzFarmer
Chad lite on camera so prob Chad irl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064 and razerftw
Your PSL is not avalible to pick in the poll

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, TUSSELEIF, Salludon and 23 others
chad with insane smv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1934 and razerftw
btw it looks like the norwoodreaper has come for you get a hairtransplant or a hairsystem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and razerftw
Totally honest though I would say 5, But stop hatfishing and take proper pictures for an accurate rating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Strafe and razerftw
btw it looks like the norwoodreaper has come for you get a hairtransplant or a hairsystem

If this guy has 100 lays I doubt he would bother about getting a hairsystem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
3.9psl

• +1
Reactions: razerftw
It is good

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and razerftw

Yes I am working on it, microneedling + minoxidil (1 month in) seems to be working so far, also my hair was wet in the video.

chadlite tbh

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and razerftw
Yes I am working on it, microneedling + minoxidil (1 month in) seems to be working so far, also my hair was wet in the video.

High Inhib,
Bald warrior or pubic haired cuck.

• JFL
This is my hair now.

Attachments

• photo_2020-07-01_04-18-57.jpg
    photo_2020-07-01_04-18-57.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 201
what country?

• +1
you need an androgen blocker like finasteride or ru58841

• +1
Above average with good body

• +1
Reactions: buflek, Deleted member 7098 and razerftw
Romania, my grandmother was from Moldova.
Look very good for an eastern Euro. How did you slay most of the foids you've slayed? Tinder? Clubs?

• +1
Your PSL is not avalible to pick in the poll
Fucking this.

Hes just a normie with a huge ego who larps about having 100 lays JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Chadelite, Tyronecell and 15 others
you need an androgen blocker like finasteride or ru58841
Yes that's the next step, I will try .25mg Finasteride eod and also I will order RU and adjust from there.

Also I did my blood work recently and I will do again after I will start Finasteride:

Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) - 5.16 µIU/mL (0.27 - 4.2)
Human growth hormone (HGH) - 0.584 ng/mL (up to 3.0)
Free Thyroxine (T4 free) - 1.55 ng/dL (0.93 - 1.7)
Free Triiodthyronine (T3 free) - 3.01 pg/mL (2.0 - 4.4)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH) - 8.48 mIU/mL (1.7 - 8.6)
Prolactin - 14 ng/mL (4.04 - 15.2)
Sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) - 42.6 nmol/L (18.3 - 54.1)
Total Testosterone (T total, serum) - 27.7 nmol/L (8.64 - 29.0)
Follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) - 3.25 mIU/mL (1.5-12.4)
Estradiol (E2) - 28.5 pg/mL ( 11.3- 43.2 )
Albumin - 49.8 g/L (35.0 - 52.0)
Free Testosterone (T free, serum) - 14.74 pg/mL (1.88 - 21.48)
Dihydrotestosterone 476 pg/mL (250.0 - 990.0)

Look very good for an eastern Euro. How did you slay most of the foids you've slayed? Tinder? Clubs?

I funnel everything to Instagram, I have 2000+ girls following me, and 800 girls every day watching my stories. All these girls are leads from tinder, badoo, street etc.

somewhere between 5.5-6 psl imo, good collagen for an oldcel

• +1
would like to see side profile tbh though

• +1
Fucking this.

Hes just a normie with a huge ego who larps about having 100 lays JFL
cope if u think hes average. so many incels like you get jealous of people who actually get some pussy so they under rate them/be negative towards them lol. keep ruining the rating section

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Tall, Deleted member 6217 and 8 others
Aren't you the instagrammaxxed guy slaying in Ukraine?

• +1
!
Aren't you the instagrammaxxed guy slaying in Ukraine?
yes lol
cope if u think hes average. so many incels like you get jealous of people who actually get some pussy so they under rate them/be negative towards them lol. keep ruining the rating section
If people like it or not, I have to put such titles in order to get people drawn into the thread.

Do you think I should get rhino?
Nah that'd be too much. Rule of thumb, don't try to perfect something with surgery if it already looks good

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and razerftw
184 cm
Some other measurements:
I have long legs (0.495 leg to body ratio)
70 cm waste
54 cm shoulder width
Nice your skull height to body height ratio is 1:8.3, so I'd recommend growing some hair, to make your skull height appear to be a cm longer (current height is ~22cm)

• +1
Nice your skull height to body height ratio is 1:8.3, so I'd recommend growing some hair, to make your skull height appear to be a cm longer (current height is ~22cm)
Thanks for the tip, I will grow my hair in the next months.

And yes you are right my skull height is 22 cm, just measured it.

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
Ok I did a photo now, is it over?
to be honest I'd say above average for your age (5psl). I see many dudes like you on Russian streets.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and razerftw
to be honest I'd say above average for your age (5psl). I see many dudes like you on Russian streets.
Do you think russian girls date down/up or looksmatch usually?

I am based in Ukraine and even though most hot girls have left the country to more prosperous lands, the ones that remained are dating down a lot.

• +1
Reactions: vodkacel

I am based in Ukraine and even though most hot girls have left the country to more prosperous lands, the ones that remained are dating down a lot.
I was in Moscow last summer, got 2 lays from Tinder, I will go there again in August probably (depending on the covid situation).

I live in NL but come to Russia (south region) every year for summer. I constantly see 3 - 4psl dudes (with semi - gym bodies and average height of app. 180 cm) with 4-6psl girls. I am myself 4.5psl and I've gotten strong ioi from 5-6psl girls, although I am tall for the population.

• +1
I was in Moscow last summer, got 2 lays from Tinder, I will go there again in August probably (depending on the covid situation).
Moscow is actually THE HARDEST REGION TO SLAY because it is full of tourists and it is more westernized. If you got to distant rural cities, girls will "attack" you if you are above average (>4psl and tall) and have decent income. I am myself far from chadlet but cute girls have approached me on streets which never happens in NL.

your face is psl 4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, buflek, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
VERY GREAT, FUCK THESE NOT IN TOUCH WITH REALITY ASPIE FUCKS TELLING U UR A NORMIE OR A 3PSL, THEYRE ALL ENVY BC UR DICK GETS WET AND THEIRS DONT

• +1
Reactions: Stare and razerftw
I live in NL but come to Russia (south region) every year for summer. I constantly see 3 - 4psl dudes (with semi - gym bodies and average height of app. 180 cm) with 4-6psl girls. I am myself 4.5psl and I've gotten strong ioi from 5-6psl girls, although I am tall for the population.

I guess it's similar situation with Ukraine then, just maybe more hot girls, since Russia is more rich country and girls are not so desperate to leave to the west for a better life.

Moscow is actually THE HARDEST REGION TO SLAY because it is full of tourists and it is more westernized. If you got to distant rural cities, girls will "attack" you if you are above average (>4psl and tall) and have decent income. I am myself far from chadlet but cute girls have approached me on streets which never happens in NL.

I found Moscow the easiest to slay ngl (I was also in Peter), but haven't been yet to any rural cities, which ones do you recommend that are not complete shitholes?

your face is psl 4
bodyHaloMaxxxx

For your age, PSL 5 - 5.5. Above-average but not anywhere near Chad level. Maybe in your prime you were chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 7098 and razerftw
For your age, PSL 5 - 5.5. Above-average but not anywhere near Chad level. Maybe in your prime you were chadlite.
Sounds about right.

For me it's fine as long as I still have JBs cooking or me.

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
lol in italy you could get a landwhale at most, it's always super impressive the difference between eastern europe and south europe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 39, EasternRightWinger15 and 6 others