Rate me in motion, charisma?

A

Arceus300

Banned
Hi everyone I was reading something about neurotypicals and I'm the kind of person who's a bit anxious in society, however I have a good social circles and a lots of friends. But sometimes I had the impression of being different and weird, and maybe am I an aspie? Is it okay if I post a video of me speaking and you guys can tell me if look like a neurotypical guy or a total aspie and maybe rate my charisma?

Post it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
this guys literally all posts about himself, lol

you dont need to open a thread about you everyday my guy

okok i will post the vid in 5 minutes
thanks Guys
If someone can give me some advices it’s gonna be great
Any one ?

Last edited:
I can clearly See signs of autism

For real or ?

Do I really sound like an aspie?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WelcumToTheRealWorld
you got a great accent with the right amount of raspiness in your voice.

However it looked like you were trying to hide something. Something about your eyes is off.

Also your hand movements are way to planned it seems unnatural. The movement need to correlate with what your saying.

On a consisous level your hand movement is fine to normal people. But I felt a bit threatened by your hands and how they moved.

This either means you are trying to fake your movements or you actually have some sort akwardness which puts you in the spectrum but not total autism

Okok thanks for ur analyse bro, what do you mean with something in my eyes is off?

2 / 10 PSL, don't bother. really, buy yourself a few bottles of something strong and just LDAR from this moment on. anything else would be too much effort for too little gain, seems to me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
2 / 10 PSL, don't bother. really, buy yourself a few bottles of something strong and just LDAR from this moment on. anything else would be too much effort for too little gain, seems to me.
Agreed. Fagboy should rope immediately. SLAYER MY ASS HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA.:lul::lul::lul:

Okok thanks for ur analyse bro, what do you mean with something in my eyes is off?
too much scattering or movement of the eyes as if you got something to hide.

Your a decent looking guy so don’t take the peoples comments to heart. Charisma and personality is something any person can develop to a extent depending on looks and you got that.

I would suggest along with your looksmax plans you also ntmax by watching personality and charisma, pua videos etc.

In the end honestly in my deepest opinion you could be a 8/10 and attract many people not just girls.

You're alive??? Nice boyo
Well there isn't exactly an assisted suicide service in my country and I can't take the risk of botching a suicide. So yeah, I'm alive I guess if you can even call it that lol.

Well there isn't exactly an assisted suicide service in my country and I can't take the risk of botching a suicide. So yeah, I'm alive I guess if you can even call it that lol.
Switzerland has a great euthanasia program!

You sound like a normie

That's good boyo, you doing anything to improve?

5psl on looks 6 psl on charisma tbh tbh ngl

That's good boyo, you doing anything to improve?
There's nothing I can do tbh other than becoming a hard-core euthanasia advocate in my country. Other than that I'm just existing, it's sad but it, is what it is and I can't change it.

There's nothing I can do tbh other than becoming a hard-core euthanasia advocate in my country. Other than that I'm just existing, it's sad but it, is what it is and I can't change it.
Try trt, and hookers after that.