20190206 082957

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 656
You seem like a small person tho.
Whats your height?

Im miring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and RichardSpencel
Fuck he's a handsome cunt,just nicolas if he's actually a virgin basement dweller,

Kinda hard to believe,he would get approached if he went and bought milk 10 times.

Fuck he's a handsome cunt,just nicolas if he's actually a virgin basement dweller,

Kinda hard to believe,he would get approached if he went and bought milk 10 times.
Would be even better with that ear pinned back surgery shit

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Would be even better with that ear pinned back surgery shit
Yeah,he does kinda have goblin ears and he's a bit twinky looking.
If he gymaxxed just a little he'd be so hot.

https://streamable.com/y2ptl

time for mogging
you can't copy the original
Jeez you guys look similar.

Idek tbh he's so lean it makes his face look very good,you seem a little bulky/bloated in that vid.

Maybe it's just that angle/lighting but I couldn't say either of you mog each other.

Jeez you guys look similar.

Idek tbh he's so lean it makes his face look very good,you seem a little bulky/bloated in that vid.

Maybe it's just that angle/lighting but I couldn't say either of you mog each other.
im at a high bf but you can still see my cheekbones in most lighting. he definitely looks good but hes a major framecel. idk some girls do prefer that tho

He mogs u once he gymmaxes to get a bit bigger
Lol if he gets half as big as me I'll give him credit. I'm naturally gifted in height and frame. He is not

@Nibba you're at least 8/10. why are you even here dude you could be getting laid every night of the week if you wanted. genetics is so unfair i'm such genetic shit

Last edited:
@Nibba you're at least 8/10. why are you even here dude you could be getting laid every night of the week if you wanted. genetics is so unfair i'm such genetic shit
i appreciate it man. But dude cmon soft looksmaxes really do add up and if you pm me ur pics i can help try to make you better looking and recommend what you gotta do

i appreciate it man. But dude cmon soft looksmaxes really do add up and if you pm me ur pics i can help try to make you better looking and recommend what you gotta do
i don't really feel comfortable sharing pics rn but ig once i clear my skin up a bit i could pm you chad

Get many kids as possible i say 50 SPREAD YOUR CHAD GENES FOR LOVE OF GOD CUM IN EVERY GIRL U FUCK SPREAD UR CHAD GENES WE TOO UGLY

Am I on this level of handsome or not?

Get many kids as possible i say 50 SPREAD YOUR CHAD GENES FOR LOVE OF GOD CUM IN EVERY GIRL U FUCK SPREAD UR CHAD GENES WE TOO UGLY
i'm more than content with my gf. ngl i'm putting my kids on hgh and roids during puberty and forcing them to looksmax like i do

• +1
i'm more than content with my gf. ngl i'm putting my kids on hgh and roids during puberty and forcing them to looksmax like i do
No dont put ur kids on roid wtf just teach them mewing from young age and correct posture never mouth breathe

Am I on this level of handsome or not?
No,youd know if you were as gl as him,even the way he takes the vid,he knows he's very gl,not that you're ugly but he mogs almost all users I've seen on this forum imo.

I can't really take him seriously that he's incel,you'd have success if you were nt,looksmaxxed a bit and approached,this nigga just gotta walk outside.

No,youd know if you were as gl as him,even the way he takes the vid,he knows he's very gl,not that you're ugly but he mogs almost all users I've seen on this forum imo.

I can't really take him seriously that he's incel,you'd have success if you were nt,looksmaxxed a bit and approached,this nigga just gotta walk outside.
he takes his videos like me. fully of narcissism. he knows he's gl

No dont put ur kids on roid wtf just teach them mewing from young age and correct posture never mouth breathe
i will only put them on hgh and roids if they are megaframecels

• +1

Ok so what do you rate him and what do you rate me?

he takes his videos like me. fully of narcissism. he knows he's gl

i will only put them on hgh and roids if they are megaframecels
Yeah no incel has that Much confidence.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Ok so what do you rate him and what do you rate me?
I rate him pretty highly like 6.5-7
You 5
He says hes slightly autistic
"Awwww,does he have dah autism,poor Chad,I'll make him feel better."
"I also have autism"
"Shut up pajeet no one fucking asked u"

He looks good. 5.5PSL imo

Otoplasty+ hairstyle+ gym membership

Good looking
Major negative trait is your long midface.