Rate me in my 'prime'

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe

My 'prime' (JFL) was probably 2 years before this but I don't have any pictures my hairline is already receding here. I wasn't always COMPLETELY subhuman just partially subhuman.

Do I look soy in these? I think I only started looking soy recently but not sure. Probably started looking soy when I started LDARing after hurting my back and eating a shit load of sugar from new job and eating fast food a lot.

I need help to stop looking soy. I'm not gonna eat fast food as much, sugar, drink tons of water as opposed to literally being dehydrated all the time. What else can I do? I'll be taking fin soon so I don't want to look even more soy and have it be doubly over. Inject test while taking fin? Need some help on how I can cope thanks boyos.

Look pretty average, 4.5 or 5/10. Test + fin would be a good option imo.

framemogs me

Yes. I do not take finasteride however.
In the US? What bloodwork did you do before starting to take it? How old are you?
framemogs me
doubt it, my bideltoid is like 18 inches at 6'3''
my waist is probably like 31 inches since my 32 inch pants are slightly too big and 30 is usually too small.

Last edited:
In the US? What bloodwork did you do before starting to take it? How old are you?
20, got my testosterone and thyroid checked beforehand.

20, got my testosterone and thyroid checked beforehand.
Did you check up with your doctor beforehand to make sure it was safe, did insurance cover the tests? I'm uninsured right now unfortunately.

Hairline's rough, but I'm sure I don't need to tell you that.

I find you attractive enough to get a foid though, barring some unseen manletness. My 2 cents, but you shouldn't be a virgin (unless you aren't).

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Did you check up with your doctor beforehand to make sure it was safe, did insurance cover the tests? I'm uninsured right now unfortunately.
The tests were free because I'm canadian. If you're going on test + finasteride then you're married to the needle for life so getting your test levels checked beforehand is irrelevant anyways.

purplepandalabs sells both testosterone and finasteride if you'd be looking to do that. Also since you'd be on finasteride your dht would be lower and dht has antiestrogenic properties so you might want some aromasin or arimidex just in case for that but those aren't very safe to use in the long run so your best bet is to just get very lean as that will cause less estrogen conversion. 10% bodyfat would be preferable.

Could also just try finasteride by itself and see how that treats you

Look pretty average, 4.5 or 5/10. Test + fin would be a good option imo.
You looked good. High upper normie/chadlite if you had trained. Definetely NOT a subhuman, not even close.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
You looked good. High upper normie/chadlite if you had trained. Definetely NOT a subhuman, not even close.
doesn't matter anymore now I look soy and subhuman, I need to reverse the soy I don't know if that's possible tho is the problem. It literally started about 2 and a half years ago and imo descended extremely quick from there.
Hairline's rough, but I'm sure I don't need to tell you that.

I find you attractive enough to get a foid though, barring some unseen manletness. My 2 cents, but you shouldn't be a virgin (unless you aren't).
I've only had sex with my ex, 3+ years after this pic, which was a manipulative single mom that I'm sure cheated on me multiple times. TBH it wasn't until I started dating her that I started descending, maybe it was stress from that relationship and stress from school at the same time that destroyed me.
Oh also obviously I already been going to the gym and Imma start doing cardio every week as well

Last edited:
doesn't matter anymore now I look soy and subhuman, I need to reverse the soy I don't know if that's possible tho is the problem. It literally started about 2 and a half years ago and imo descended extremely quick from there.

I've only had sex with my ex, 3+ years after this pic, which was a manipulative single mom that I'm sure cheated on me multiple times. TBH it wasn't until I started dating her that I started descending, maybe it was stress from that relationship and stress from school at the same time that destroyed me.
Oh also obviously I already been going to the gym and Imma start doing cardio every week as well
Increase your testosterone levels. Go to gym and get a body of a greek statue, you can not look soy if you have a bosy of spartan soldier. It can to be hard as hell but a mans power is beyond measure if he truly wants something. Best of luck.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Dogs
Increase your testosterone levels. Go to gym and get a body of a greek statue, you can not look soy if you have a bosy of spartan soldier. It can to be hard as hell but a mans power is beyond measure if he truly wants something. Best of luck.
I'm trying bro really am just got back a couple months ago from a back injury that has effected me for about 3 or 4 years
Could also just try finasteride by itself and see how that treats you
definitely gonna take fin once it mails in. Have you noticed a difference in your appearance since taking test?

I'm trying bro really am just got back a couple months ago from a back injury that has effected me for about 3 or 4 years
Ah, that sucks man. Hope you recover fully soon.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Ah, that sucks man. Hope you recover fully soon.
I think I solved it so that's why I'm back in the gym, thanks for the encouragement tho man

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
5/10

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
If you inject t, your dht will go very high, and with fin you can only reduce it to the level that you had before (natural). So its important to take dutasteride with T, because it blocks almost 100% of dht, not only 60%.

Bruh don't inject T or use roids, or else it'll be over for your hair.

not even close to subhuman

Dude, if this is what a subhuman looks like then 95% of the members are mutant circus freaks.
You've got severe body dysmorphia get help.