prettymuchfuxed

prettymuchfuxed

MSE Coper
need more pics

Equinox

Equinox

Apprentice
Morphed / 10

You posted this in your last thread which shows your skull is infact egg shaped.

aftershock

aftershock

Apprentice
Morphed / 10

You posted this in your last thread which shows your skull is infact egg shaped.

That’s why I’m covering my temples with my hair

wannalooksmax

wannalooksmax

Apprentice
5.5/10 PSL. You are quite good looking.
You have chico tier eye area. Amazing.
You look symmetrical, proportional, compact midface, etc.
Great coloring : skin, hair, etc.

Your failos are :

You have a suboptimal nose, not ugly, but the nose tip is bulbous. Gentle rhinoplasty would fix this.
Chin could be taller (implant or sliding genio)
Gonials could be a bit stronger (fillers or small angle implants)
lower 3rd could be taller (idk if it's possible with surgery, wraparound implant ?)
You have some eyebags (not a big failo but you would look better without em)
Your face needs more definition, cutting fat will work. Go down to 8-10% if you can.
Your face shape looks like an egg due to your wide zyggos and temples, having slightly less temple/zyggo projection could help (idk what surgery does that)
Your eyebrows could be closer to your eyes, but chico has the same eyebrows, so you can run prettyboy game. But every man looks better with lower set eyebrows.

After that, just softmax : gain muscle, shave your pseudo facial hair, get haircut

After all of this you will be a 7.5/10
IMG_5560 (1).jpg
Also, a profile would help to tell if your browridge is strong or to see your occlusion

Your failos are :

You have a suboptimal nose, not ugly, but the nose tip is bulbous. Gentle rhinoplasty would fix this.
lower 3rd could be taller (idk if it's possible with surgery, wraparound implant ?)
Your face needs more definition, cutting fat will work. Go down to 8-10% if you can.
Your face shape looks like an egg due to your wide zyggos and temples, having slightly less temple/zyggo projection could help (idk what surgery does that)
Your eyebrows could be closer to your eyes, but chico has the same eyebrows, so you can run prettyboy game. But every man looks better with lower set eyebrows.

After that, just softmax : gain muscle, shave your pseudo facial hair, get a haircut

IMG_5560 (1).jpg
Also, a profile pic would help to tell if your browridge is strong or to see your occlusion

Last edited:
aftershock

aftershock

Apprentice

Your failos are :

After that, just softmax : gain muscle, shave your pseudo facial hair, get haircut

View attachment 323003Also, a profile would help to tell if your browridge is strong or to see your occlusion
Thank you. This was a response I was looking for. But yeah I agree with all of that. Planning on having a rhino and lengthening lower third. I keep my hair this way to fraud my face shape because of my zygo to temple ratio to make it more square looking. Keep in mind that gif above was from November, and I’ve made improvement since then with chewing.

wannalooksmax

wannalooksmax

Apprentice
Thank you. This was a response I was looking for. But yeah I agree with all of that. Planning on having a rhino and lengthening lower third. I keep my hair this way to fraud my face shape because of my zygo to temple ratio to make it more square looking. Keep in mind that gif above was from November, and I’ve made improvement since then with chewing.
Yeah I understand for the haircut. Anyways, if you looksmax you will ascend hard to 7.5. How tall are you btw?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

Knowledgable
5.5 PSL
>Shave
>Maybe tan + beta carotene overdose
>Gymcel

+5'11 or above
= 6.75-7 PSL
No need for surgeries imo at this point MAYBE rhino but thats about it.

Lohitang

Lohitang

Copus Maximus / Currycel
Your nose needs surgery

Mr.cope

Mr.cope

bored

Your failos are :

View attachment 323003Also, a profile would help to tell if your browridge is strong or to see your occlusion
That’s not really compact it’s looks like it’s near 1 which is in the middle

SlavCelibate

SlavCelibate

6'0 Manlet Emperor
I have the same type of facial hair as OP. I can't get rid of it. No matter how much I try it won't come off. it's over.

ArvidGustavsson

ArvidGustavsson

Women DO Approach
1 is ideal not long but 1.1 and over is compact
Low iq users say i have too long midface to be Pitt but its too compact jfl. He has 1.03

aftershock

aftershock

Apprentice
Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
FaceHeightFrame Ratings 30
Greeicy Ratings 33
uglymofo Ratings 3

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)