Rate me in this pic

Deleted member 4087

Deleted member 4087

It is what it is
IMG 5560

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
At least 5.5 psl. Need a little better angle though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel, Sikkunt23 and 2 others
unless the pheno you look very good op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and EthnicelAscension
Are you ethnic?

• +1
shave

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, JMax and Amnesia
shave

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and EthnicelAscension
need more pics

• +1
Morphed / 10

You posted this in your last thread which shows your skull is infact egg shaped.

untitled-project-358a-mp4.193263

• +1
Morphed / 10

You posted this in your last thread which shows your skull is infact egg shaped.

untitled-project-358a-mp4.193263
That’s why I’m covering my temples with my hair

• +1
5.5/10 PSL. You are quite good looking.
You have chico tier eye area. Amazing.
You look symmetrical, proportional, compact midface, etc.
Great coloring : skin, hair, etc.

Your failos are :

You have a suboptimal nose, not ugly, but the nose tip is bulbous. Gentle rhinoplasty would fix this.
Chin could be taller (implant or sliding genio)
Gonials could be a bit stronger (fillers or small angle implants)
lower 3rd could be taller (idk if it's possible with surgery, wraparound implant ?)
You have some eyebags (not a big failo but you would look better without em)
Your face needs more definition, cutting fat will work. Go down to 8-10% if you can.
Your face shape looks like an egg due to your wide zyggos and temples, having slightly less temple/zyggo projection could help (idk what surgery does that)
Your eyebrows could be closer to your eyes, but chico has the same eyebrows, so you can run prettyboy game. But every man looks better with lower set eyebrows.

After that, just softmax : gain muscle, shave your pseudo facial hair, get haircut

After all of this you will be a 7.5/10
IMG 5560 1
Also, a profile would help to tell if your browridge is strong or to see your occlusion

Your failos are :

You have a suboptimal nose, not ugly, but the nose tip is bulbous. Gentle rhinoplasty would fix this.
lower 3rd could be taller (idk if it's possible with surgery, wraparound implant ?)
Your face needs more definition, cutting fat will work. Go down to 8-10% if you can.
Your face shape looks like an egg due to your wide zyggos and temples, having slightly less temple/zyggo projection could help (idk what surgery does that)
Your eyebrows could be closer to your eyes, but chico has the same eyebrows, so you can run prettyboy game. But every man looks better with lower set eyebrows.

After that, just softmax : gain muscle, shave your pseudo facial hair, get a haircut

IMG 5560 1
Also, a profile pic would help to tell if your browridge is strong or to see your occlusion

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 4087

Your failos are :

After that, just softmax : gain muscle, shave your pseudo facial hair, get haircut

View attachment 323003Also, a profile would help to tell if your browridge is strong or to see your occlusion
Thank you. This was a response I was looking for. But yeah I agree with all of that. Planning on having a rhino and lengthening lower third. I keep my hair this way to fraud my face shape because of my zygo to temple ratio to make it more square looking. Keep in mind that gif above was from November, and I’ve made improvement since then with chewing.

• +1
Thank you. This was a response I was looking for. But yeah I agree with all of that. Planning on having a rhino and lengthening lower third. I keep my hair this way to fraud my face shape because of my zygo to temple ratio to make it more square looking. Keep in mind that gif above was from November, and I’ve made improvement since then with chewing.
Yeah I understand for the haircut. Anyways, if you looksmax you will ascend hard to 7.5. How tall are you btw?

• +1
Don't forget about the other Spanish Gigachad,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4087, Kingkellz and 1 other person
5.5 PSL
>Shave
>Maybe tan + beta carotene overdose
>Gymcel

+5'11 or above
= 6.75-7 PSL
No need for surgeries imo at this point MAYBE rhino but thats about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4087 and EthnicelAscension
arvid mogs u hard
Ezgifcom gif maker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Marsiere214, Deleted and 1 other person
Your nose needs surgery

• +1

Your failos are :

View attachment 323003Also, a profile would help to tell if your browridge is strong or to see your occlusion
That’s not really compact it’s looks like it’s near 1 which is in the middle

• +1
I have the same type of facial hair as OP. I can't get rid of it. No matter how much I try it won't come off. it's over.

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
  • +1
Arvid mogs

I'm an expert on pitts nose and it looks nothing like it. Close than my nose but yours looks like pitt if someone punched it in and made it saggy idk
Well yeah they don’t look exactly alike, the connection I was making was the resemblance in the base shape but I don’t see how it looks saggy or whatever you were saying
26C2A4CE F681 479A B774 B6450724E798

The bottom of his nose is more pulled down or something

• +1
Well yeah they don’t look exactly alike, the connection I was making was the resemblance in the base shape but I don’t see how it looks saggy or whatever you were saying
View attachment 327920
The bottom of his nose is more pulled down or something
Your tip looks to big and saggy idk why it looks like its hanging you could prob get Pitt nose with surgery tbh

• +1