[OP] Rate me in this pic

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Mentally ill prettyboy
Why do you post on this forum, just to mock us?

Instructor
looks literally the same as all ur other one million other pics u posted

Sean O'Aspie

Sean O'Aspie

Banned
Why do you guys lie and say that about her. In motion and real life shes fucking stunning and her blue eyes gives her so much halo its unreal. Her family are robust survivors and has viking. Dna. Shes a catch bro. Shes so special. And different. Shes into hobbies you wouldn’t believe a girl would get into and we get along so well. I just gotta disagree with you there
lol she looks like chit. if i were you i wouldnt settle for that small skulled roastie. youre starting to sound like a bluepilled simp. you should bonesmash your cranium more to bring you back to reality

VirtueSignaller

VirtueSignaller

Amateur
Why do you guys lie and say that about her. In motion and real life shes fucking stunning and her blue eyes gives her so much halo its unreal. Her family are robust survivors and has viking. Dna. Shes a catch bro. Shes so special. And different. Shes into hobbies you wouldn’t believe a girl would get into and we get along so well. I just gotta disagree with you there
Are you trolling? You sound like a white knight fag.

Krezo

Krezo

punjabi girl sex video
Nice bone structure but your gf looks like an alien, a cute alien tho ngl.

AstroSky

AstroSky

Banned
how tall are you and how tall is she srs
your skull is like twice her size
5’11 no shoes. With my boots and padding I added I’m 6’1 no one notices and even when I take them off no one looks at me differently. One time was at park with her friends. Took them off and no one said a thing or even looked at me. So safe to say you fraud height up to like 2 inches safely

JuicyAnimeTitties

JuicyAnimeTitties

Death to America
Your presence on incel sites strikes me as weird and out of place. Especially since you hold these kind of views. "She's so special and different" is what I would say sarcastically as a joke. There are people on here who are ascended excels, but you're the only person here to be that bluepilled.

As for the photo, I rate you 7.5.

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
you mog her to death
keep coping retard, dating down in looks means you are deficient in other things i.e. you're a beta male

AstroSky

AstroSky

Banned
Your presence on incel sites strikes me as weird and out of place. Especially since you hold these kind of views. "She's so special and different" is what I would say sarcastically as a joke. There are people on here who are ascended excels, but you're the only person here to be that bluepilled.

As for the photo, I rate you 7.5.

Iv always been told I was different Some say in a good way. Some say in a bad way. Doesn’t matter to me. ;) thanks for stroking my ego

JuicyAnimeTitties

JuicyAnimeTitties

Death to America
Iv always been told I was different Some say in a good way. Some say in a bad way. Doesn’t matter to me. ;) thanks for stroking my ego
In my opinion, having bluepilled/cucked views is a bad thing, but if ur good-looking it doesn't really matter. All that matters is your face in the end. Everything else is of marginal importance. Is validation why you go on here? You'll probably get more by just talking to people IRL.

AstroSky

AstroSky

Banned
In my opinion, having bluepilled/cucked views is a bad thing, but if ur good-looking it doesn't really matter. All that matters is your face in the end. Everything else is of marginal importance. Is validation why you go on here? You'll probably get more by just talking to people IRL.
I do I just like incel sites because I am blackpilled I just don’t lay down and rot and accept it I do something about it. I also don’t have super high standards like some of yall. No wonder you guys can’t get laid .-.

JuicyAnimeTitties

JuicyAnimeTitties

Death to America
I also don’t have super high standards like some of yall. No wonder you guys can’t get laid .-.
Tbh. Top 10% women are rated as 5/10 on PSL sites. Probably should leave my room if I actually want to have sex.

Wait a sec, "yall"?

fobos

fobos

Zephir
@Master @Sergeant @knajjd

Can u ban him again?

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Researching
No I legit like this person. One day you are going to fall in love with someone and hey will too and you will understand what im talking about. Mark my words
She’s fucking Chad behind your back. :feelskek:

AstroSky

AstroSky

Banned
You obviously didn't read the rules!

Behavior: No trolling, baiting, white-knighting...
HOw am i trolling? So you guys can troll me and dish insults by the plenty but when i do its no longer cool or funny. Way to be a hypocrite

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rugged Ratings 2
A Ratings 19
Lifewasted Ratings 2